Saturn Dashas generic observations

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Saturn Dashas generic observations

Post by GNE » 30 Mar 2014

Great information here, thank you all.

What if Saturn MD is the Third dasha?
Positive results? (being an upachaya house number) ?

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 03 Apr 2014

Thank you for the reply, fluid2finance. I think, dashas are the seasons which help bring forth to fruition (fate) those seeds (karmas) you may have sown in this or previous births. It may be bitter and there is just the hope that it is not that much that it is impossible to swallow.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 04 Apr 2014

lovacrs wrote:F2F ji,
saturn MD if operating after age 56 will have a very high predisposition to KILL before it ends. Only those will very good karma in life escape it alive in general. More the person has SINNED in his/ her life, more the physical/ mental agony in saturn MD after 56
May be the 2nd part (agony..) is right. But as far as the first part, death comes to everyone. In fact in Kaliyug I beleive early natural death comes to only who are blessed (not sinned). Death perhaps indicates end of karma for this life.
Love your optimism, CRS ji! <LOL>
But while the body and mind enjoy a *REBOOT*, does the soul (the student?) escape?

Until GRADUATION?? ;-)

Seems, after all, it is best to be done with saturn early in life rather than late, insofar as dasa is concerned? But sade sati, kantaka shani and aDhaiyaa still visit and revisit and astrologers and their desks continue to be crowded with deluges of reading requests on and off the web...?

The task-master never seems to quit, it seems...!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

vsnl2002

Post by vsnl2002 » 29 Sep 2015

fluid2finance,

Great information here, thank you.

What if Saturn MD is the Third dasha?

DOB : 18/12/1984
TOB : 1800
POB : Mumbai

I have Saturn exalted in libra along with moon and am currently in third phase of sade sati? When will my career stabilize?

drkrishna75

Post by drkrishna75 » 20 Oct 2015

dear all,pranams. my saturn md starts in 2023. saturn is placed in 11th house in karka rashi and its the lord of 5 and 6 th houses. how will be my saturn md. jupiter md has not been up to my expecations.so saturn md in 48th year of life till 68th year if i live that long. how will it be related career and finance.also i m unmarried.i m a doctor by profession.

august 30, 1975.

8.30 am morning
nagpur, maharashtra.

please analyse.

with kind regards.
dr krishna

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 02 Nov 2015

thilak. how was the time from 2004 to 2007

Vishal39

Post by Vishal39 » 09 Nov 2015

can you please help me, it seems like a big stuggle and i have stopped thinking about any progress in career.
DOB 15-12-1977, Delhi, Time 11.20 am

Currently running shani maharsha, Lagna Kumbh, Rashi Kumbha, Shani placed in 7th houes.

thanks

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » 14 Nov 2015

Hi fluid2finance,

My birth details are as follows:

Date of Birth : 28 Aug 1980
Time of Birth : 2.15 AM
Place of Birth : Chittur, Palghat, Kerala, India.

I am also Gemini (Mithuna) lagna with Saturn in Virgo. My life started with Saturn MD. My Saturn was not good and also not tooo bad.. I was not academically brilliant, but an average student. But my professional life was a struggle for me even though I have already passed my Saturn MD when I got into my first job. The professional life was never been a smooth ride. I had to struggle a lot. Also my marriage life is full of fights (sometimes , for silly things). My husband is a heart patient and already undergone a lot of stresses/struggles in my life . I have one son. He is 6 yrs now. He also had undergone 2 surgeries for his eyes.

Now I am running Ketu MD. My Ketu is also placed in 8th house of Capricorn. I am worried what this MD is in store for me, especially when Ketu-Saturn starts ? Please look into my chart and guide me .

Thanks in advance,
Meena.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 28 Jul 2018

What are results of Saturn AD with Sade Sati?

How will be Moon-Saturn Dasha for this native:

Date: 30 Sep 1987
Time: 12 45 PM
Place: Karachi, Pakistan

Moon is 8th house placed in 1st and Saturn is 2nd and 3rd house placed in 12th.

Thank you.

svjetlotama
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by svjetlotama » 09 Sep 2018

[quote=lovacrs post_id=170598 time=1375161539 user_id=1119]
F2F ji,

[quote]saturn MD if operating after age 56 will have a very high predisposition to KILL before it ends. Only those will very good karma in life escape it alive in general. More the person has SINNED in his/ her life, more the physical/ mental agony in saturn MD after 56[/quote]

May be the 2nd part (agony..) is right. But as far as the first part, death comes to everyone. In fact in Kaliyug I beleive early natural death comes to only who are blessed (not sinned). Death perhaps indicates end of karma for this life.
[/quote]

..."To kill before it ends"?...

Currently I'm running Saturn MD, Sadesati and Jupiter AD. My knowledge has been growing and I had lot of opportunities to learn. Day seems to me to short to do all the things I would like to do. Sometimes I just want to live in a large library and never leave it. I am 56 years old.

sridas
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sridas » 08 Feb 2019

Saturn Dasa for Kumbha Lagna

My Saturn dasa Saturn Antar started in March 2016 and is about to end in March 2019. I was having problems throughout the dasa, but for the past 4 months my business is going very badly and my creditors are crushing me for their payments, which I had defaulted because of less business. Can anybody tell whether Saturn Dasa is good or bad for me

DOB: 27/11/1976
TOB: 11;55 AM
POB: CHENNAI, INDIA

Also Saturn dasa is my 4th dasa as I born in Dhanishta star

learning
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by learning » 15 Feb 2019

Sridas,

Your sade sati also started from jan 2017.
How was your period from mar 2016 to dec 2016, based on that we can guess whether ure problems are due to mahadasha or sade sati.

I am also kumbh lagna and tauras rashi. My sade sati was very bad. Not entered saturn mahadasha yet.

sridas
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sridas » 18 Feb 2019

I started my own business at that time and it started moving slowly at that time. I had to leave my job in January 2016 for starting my business, but ended up getting a job in October 2016 as the funds I had started to dwindle.

sridas
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sridas » 19 Feb 2019

Hi,

My Saturn Dasha started with me starting a business. It was moving slowly, but steadily. It was very slow in the last 1-1/2 years and my debtors started crushing for payments in the last six months.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 20 Feb 2019

Mine will start when I'm 57. Saturn exalted in 12th house Libra. How'd it be?