Utility - Past events and vimsottari dasa lords

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Utility - Past events and vimsottari dasa lords

Post by lovacrs » 07 May 2013

While analysing multiple past events in a chart and tracing the astrological signatures by matching the corresponding vimsottari dasa lords, I always felt it would be good to see this data in one view. This is specially useful for BTR as it helps in visualizing the impact of change in dasa lords for one event may have on the other.

I have now devloped a utility that does this. Keen students of astrology in this forum and senior members who are providing free service to other forum members who may like to use this can PM me. It is free (or rather my way of returning favours to you all!).

The utility also helps in research on ayanamsa. For e.g., you can get in a single view dasa lords for Lahiri and Raman. You can also get the dasa lords for based on divisional charts (divisional chart based vimsottari)

CRS

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Utility - Past events and vimsottari dasa lords

Post by revribhav » 17 May 2013

You seem to have done a good work,I wish it is useful for those who need it.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 17 May 2013

Thanks Revribhav ji.
CRS

sri iyer

Post by sri iyer » 11 Jun 2014

Hi Lovacrs

Can I have the utility please?