How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

Post by Orange-Man » 17 Sep 2014

astro123 wrote:Yep and my Venus is neither Debilitated, Combust, nor in Dusthana houses and has no connection with the nodes thru aspects/conjunctions/nakshatra lordship whatsoever in D1,D9 and D10
It is very strange, but I have seen charts like yours, which didn't make sense to me at all. I have seen good charts showing tremendous struggle and bad charts showing smooth life, so yes, sometimes we really don't know how astrology works. Maybe we are not skilled enough to find the subtle points that make all the difference, but then, not sure if it is that as the explanations given for some such charts by expert astrologers I have not found convincing, either.

Basab

"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

sagiloyal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sagiloyal » 18 Sep 2014

Dear Astro123,

How is your last 2 months of Ketu Dasha ? My Ketu Dasha is going to end in 2 months and again I am in lot of stress in all aspects since last few weeks. Pressures at work and some domestic issues.. Lot of mental pressure and is this how my venus dasha going to be ? As I am getting very disturbed in all aspects again.

from Ketu-Mercury I thought things are bit improving but again turbulance started.

Please share your knowldge on this.

Thanks.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 18 Sep 2014

sagiloyal wrote:Dear Astro123,

How is your last 2 months of Ketu Dasha ? My Ketu Dasha is going to end in 2 months and again I am in lot of stress in all aspects since last few weeks. Pressures at work and some domestic issues.. Lot of mental pressure and is this how my venus dasha going to be ? As I am getting very disturbed in all aspects again.

from Ketu-Mercury I thought things are bit improving but again turbulance started.

Please share your knowldge on this.

Thanks.
My Entire dasha was a disaster not just last months of it !!
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

sagiloyal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sagiloyal » 18 Sep 2014

Hi Astro123,

Yes I agree,, even my entire ketu dasha except Ketu-ketu and Ketu-Venus is a Major disaster. Severe losses in all areas, Loss of reputation, loss of money (Huge), everything.
But I strongly believe in my case along with Ketu, Saturn played key role in destroying me. As Ashtama Sani started since November 2011 my probelms got worst and worst.

Thanks.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 22 Sep 2014

sagiloyal wrote:Hi Astro123,

Yes I agree,, even my entire ketu dasha except Ketu-ketu and Ketu-Venus is a Major disaster. Severe losses in all areas, Loss of reputation, loss of money (Huge), everything.
But I strongly believe in my case along with Ketu, Saturn played key role in destroying me. As Ashtama Sani started since November 2011 my probelms got worst and worst.

Thanks.
Hmm Interesting- So you are a Pisces Moon just like me !!

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 23 Sep 2014

Astro123,

So you too are Pisces Moon, means u r also going thru Ashtam Shani....me too....

I think when Sat moves out of Libra in Nov, then lets see if anything changes for better for all of us....
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 23 Sep 2014

manya wrote:Astro123,

So you too are Pisces Moon, means u r also going thru Ashtam Shani....me too....

I think when Sat moves out of Libra in Nov, then lets see if anything changes for better for all of us....
Hopefully it does but with my very limited knowledge of astrology transit cannot supersede Dashas - MD lord is the biggest factor unless I am wrong and then we need to co-relate it with AD/PD/Transits etc etc- How- I don't know
But hopefully what u say is right though Saturn is good in only 3,6,11 positions from Moon but transit into Scorpio is 9th from the Moon

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 24 Sep 2014

Hi Astro123,
Even i do not know. This Ketu-Sat is turning out to be a disaster exactly like Ketu-Rahu...
I have lost all hopes in life...

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 24 Sep 2014

manya wrote:Hi Astro123,
Even i do not know. This Ketu-Sat is turning out to be a disaster exactly like Ketu-Rahu...
I have lost all hopes in life...
Hope you get better soon Manya.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 24 Sep 2014

MyHead,

Where have you been? Long time.....

How is your Ketu-Sat period treating you?

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 24 Sep 2014

manya wrote:MyHead,

Where have you been? Long time.....

How is your Ketu-Sat period treating you?

Yeah long time. Hw u have been?

Its kinda ok. I have got used to it now.

Myhead

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 25 Sep 2014

Hi MyHead,

Yes..you are right kinda used to....are you working?

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » 08 Jan 2015

I have my Ketu MD running for the past 6 months. I am feeling lonely and like to be alone in a crowd too. I have my Ketu placed in 8th house in Capricorn. Saturn (Rashi Lord) placed in 4th house in Virgo. How do my Ketu MD effect my life ? what should I expect for the next 7 yrs ?

DOB : 28 Aug 1980
POB : Palghat, Kerala.
TOB : 2.15 AM

sagiloyal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sagiloyal » 16 Jan 2015

Hi Meena008,

I just came out of Ketu mahadasha one month back... and its a nightmare. In general I would advice you to stay away from material things like dont go overboard. Always try to be spiritual and go to temples regularly and dont take any loans or dont invest in speculation etc.. Read Vishnu Sahasranamam and pray to Lord Ganesha always.

Key Points that can save from Ketu is always be simple and believe in spirituality and try to keep away from parties (Ofcourse going forward it will keep us away and warns strngly at some point in this dasha) be Humble and calm. Try to interact with sanyasas or sadhus..

I learnt a lot and I am sure everyone will learn from this Ketu Dasha.

Regards.

gowtham

Post by gowtham » 17 Feb 2015

How will be the upcoming ketu dasa for me? can someone please predict. I am really scared after reading this thread.

mesha lagna, poosam nakshatra

jupiter(exalted?) moon and ketu in 4th house

venus saturn rahu in 10th house

mercury and sun in 9th house

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 25 Feb 2015

gowtham wrote:How will be the upcoming ketu dasa for me? can someone please predict. I am really scared after reading this thread.

mesha lagna, poosam nakshatra

jupiter(exalted?) moon and ketu in 4th house

venus saturn rahu in 10th house

mercury and sun in 9th house
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9AE2aD5UQ

Please go thru this. Made sense to me. I do not know if i can post external videos here.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 25 Feb 2015

Myhead wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9AE2aD5UQ

Please go thru this. Made sense to me. I do not know if i can post external videos here.
True for me as well...

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 31 Mar 2015

ss

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 04 Apr 2015

Hi all,

So if Ketu MD or AD forces one to experience spirituality, but what exactly classifies as spirituality?
Could non-profit hobbies count as spirituality (as it satisfies your soul and mind)? Like art, photography, writing?

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 21 Jun 2015

Hi Ketu MD folks,
I'm sad to say that I too got the sting of Ketu AD.

My Ketu AD was actually going really well! However with just 4 months away from completing it, my life is turned over. Worse part is that I feel like the negativity will simply amplify over the next 4 months.
Last edited by tandav on 26 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

nirmalk27
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nirmalk27 » 29 Jun 2015

Hi,
I lost almost all the benefits i got out of the hard work and sufferings i went thru in the 7 years ketu dasa. The ending sting is i lost my job in the last month of ketu dasa. I feel like 7 years of my work went as dust !.

Namasthey

Post by Namasthey » 20 Sep 2016

Talking about sting at the end of dasha i want to share my experience.

As soon as ket dasha started my friends left me, i was thrown out of job, my neighbours quit talking with me

I recieved some ancestral money with that i learned astrology, tarot, vastu, reiki, pranic healing, etc. I started reading tarot for people but due to my anxiety, low confidence i winded up my shop.

Then the middle part of 7 years i fell in love with someone a crush and he was a friend.but he left me 2010 my dasha started in 2008. It was a plutonic relationship. After he left i went: into severe depression and.stopped talking.with everyone at the sametime there was problems in my family life created by my mother in law and mother.

I stopped talking with this two women they started spreading lies about me to my relatives so i cut off everyone.

I searched for a job in 2011 and got a job teaching slumkids english. There was lot of bullying, ostracisation and i went into depression i visited different doctors but no relief.

Then in 2013 i met a doctor who showed lot of interest in me we used to chat a lot online.

Now coming to sting in the tail April 2014 my ketu MD ends and one day the manager in my office calls me in she keeps on shouting and yelling saying all sorts of lies, bad things, about me calling me depressive, negative personality and i was forced to resign.

I was suicidal and was on full verge of attempting suicide. But thinking of my son i didnt. About that doctor we were online friends but in Feb he stopped talking with me.

So thats the sting. My Ego went down, i became a zero, my self worth was stripped and i became conscious person.

After that i patched with my mother in law, i couldnt get job again, i started concentrating on home, family. My hubbies estranged cousins started contacting.and.keeping.in touch with us.

I started learnin.fine arts, attempted an exam and passed it also. Presently im persuing fine arts. The doctor started chatting online again.

My ketu is with moon conjunct in pisces. I have weak moon and sun in 8th house. Its past life curse matru dosh.
4 planets in 9 th house. Rahu with Pluto in 10th house i keep loosing jobs

Had very bad childhood was beaten daily by alcoholic father: psycho mother, frustrated brother

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 21 Sep 2016

Hi Namasthey, Pray Lord Ganesha for happiness and peace.