How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor
Re: How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

Post by god_fearing » 02 Oct 2016

These are details of my maternal uncle. He is close to end of his Ketu dasha. He is facing serious differences with his wife and thinking of separation. Holding back so far only for sake of his two children.

Dec 12 1973; 9 PM; Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.

What do you think is in store for him in near future?

Otherwise also he has Ju neech in 7H (karako bhava nasha principle applies) AND Venus in 7H which is also not considered good for married life.

Many thanks.

To everything, there is a time and a season.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Oct 2016

I have a friend much senior to me married and he has venus in 7th and own house and he gets along very well with his wife and they have similarities in almost everything.

roshankamath

Post by roshankamath » 24 Feb 2017

Hello
My ketu Dasha started almost same time as my Sade sati. Had lot of progress in my life in terms of career n finance as well. Also got married in this time. But at the same time there was lot of stress and unexpected troubles. Ketu is in 10th house Scorpio in my birth chart along with Jupiter n moon. Can someone tell me the nature of ketu here. DOB 06.11.1983, 2:07pm, Mangalore Karnataka.
Regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 07 Mar 2017

[quote]Re: How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?
Report this post Quote
Unread post by roshankamath » 24 Feb 2017, 23:55

Hello
My ketu Dasha started almost same time as my Sade sati. Had lot of progress in my life in terms of career n finance as well. Also got married in this time. But at the same time there was lot of stress and unexpected troubles. Ketu is in 10th house Scorpio in my birth chart along with Jupiter n moon. Can someone tell me the nature of ketu here. DOB 06.11.1983, 2:07pm, Mangalore Karnataka[/quote]

Kindly give the good events[ Date of marriage, two promotion etc] with dates for better understand.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Bline
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Bline » 07 Jun 2017

In one word - Stressful. Ketu - 2nd house in Mithun for Vrishabha lagna

I've always been very spiritual as a person, even as a child - so it was luckily a natural transformation. However, very painful but bittersweet at the same time. I lost my job, death of a loved one (in a timely manner), moved abroad without any plans, and my relationship ended - all within a matter of MONTHS. Venus AD was very good, despite debilitated Venus in 5th (Vrishabha Lagna, Venus AK, no neechbhanga, but Venus is in parivartan with sun in Navamsa) - usual Ketu effects like loneliness, isolation, took place. I studied and learnt a lot. In sun AD, I got an excellent contractual job in the same foreign country but with an absolute disasterous consequence and a lot of mental agony caused by someone else, which was not at all my fault. Currently in Moon AD (Moon, Kark - Pushya, 3rd house) - I'm travelling, teaching occasionally at a university level and publishing research but unemployed and broke for the most part.

Cue: I'm spending a lot of time in nature and exploring the wilderness, as well as practicing meditation. I have always always always been spiritual and fascinated by the occult. Despite the Venus debilitation, I hardly drink alcohol anymore - never liked it (despite the fact that my friends and family enjoy it)

Might sound very rosy on the surface (For Ketu) and I don't want to sugarcoat it, but my optimism and faith have really been important. I have suffered many horrible things like sexual assault many times and unexpectedly (Venus debilitated in Chitra) which have given me a lot of psychological pain (Shani in Makar in 9th opposite Chandra in It's own sign).

But really, despite all the horror, It isn't half as bad as buddh dasha (yuti Rahu in 8th) - Transformative, through tragedy. During Rahu AD, I was also experiencing Rahu return.

If we pool our Ketu Dasha experiences together, we could write an epic sob story. Wishing everyone reading this and experiencing tough times, strength, faith, love and courage. I would appreciate your comments.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 08 Jun 2017

Good Luck to you too :)

hemant0285

Post by hemant0285 » 09 Aug 2017

Ketu MD is on now. till 9-11-2020

My Ketu is in the 9th House of Libra-alone and Libra-Lord Venus in 10th House of Scorpio with Su-Sat-Me
i.e Su-Sa-Me(retrograde)-Ve together in 10th house of Scorpio.

Currently under Ketu Mahadhasha.. Rahu Bhukti..
Ke-Ve At the starting of Ke-Ve i got married...it was a good period.
Ke-Su was average
Ke-Mo was average (birth of a child)
Ke-Ma bad . Language & tone became harsh. Small fight s at home, family.
Ke-Ra Totally feeling the detached effect of it. Ennui and Lost. Hopelessness
Currently in family business but almost like no work.. Similar effect of being jobless.no income. I am just staying as low as possible and let this Ke-Ra period get over by Oct 2017

Hoping when will I start with new endeavors at work. And is the bad period end with the Rahu Bhukti of Ketu Mahadasha or is it still hover around with or will i get good effects and new starts in Jupiter bhukti ...Saturn Bhukti & Mercury Bhukti of current Ketu Mahadhasa.

Please enlighten how will be Ke-Ju , Ke-Sa & Ke-Me

DOB: 02-Dec-1985
Time: 11:34 am
Guwahati/Gauhati, Assam India
Thanks

hemant0285

Post by hemant0285 » 15 Aug 2017

Please reply..

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 17 Aug 2017

Creating a thread in career section will have more chances of a reply. Not many people will know you are posting here unless they are subscribed to this thread. And in threads like this, it always more of the querent :)
Good luck

ragz
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ragz » 27 Aug 2017

HELLO ALL,AM ALREADY GOING THROUGH HELL
SO WILL THERE BE A STING WHEN KETU MAHADASHA ENDS?

VERY VERY SORRY FOR CAPS,
I HAD TO WRITE IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE THE UNBEARABLE TRAUMA
CANT AFFORD big PAID CONSULTATION AS PLEASE SEE THE ISSUES
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL IS THERE A ENDING TO ALL THIS TRAUMA OR WHAT?

DATE OF BIRTH : 23 MAY 1976
TIME OF BIRTH : 10.15 AM
PLACE : BANGALORE
MEENA RAASHI
UTTARABADRAPPA NAKSHATRA
IN MY HOROSCOPE KETU IS IN 10TH HOUSE ALONG WITH GURU

NOW I AM UNDERGOING KETU MAHADASHA FOR 7 Years From 1/01/2011 TO 3/01/2018
BOTH KETU MAHADASHA AND ASTAMASHANI STARTED TOGETHER IN 2011 TILL 2014.
ASTAMASHANI WAS ALSO TOO TOO HARSE AND SEVERE DAMAGES HAPPENED IN ASTAMASHANI

LAST UNDER MERCURY MAHADASHA I SAW TREMENDOUS & UNBELIVABLE GROWTH AND SUCCESS
BUSNIESS SOARED,LIFE WAS BLISS,I THOUGHT NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW AND I CAN SOAR SKY HIGH
WHO KNEW ,ATLEAST I DIDNT THAT WHAT KETU AND ASTAMASHANI HAD IN STORE FOR ME.

IN 2012 UNDER KETUMAHADASHA WHY OR WHAT I DID IS A PUZZLE TO ME NOW ALSO
BY THE TIME SOME SENSE DAWNED UPON ME IT WAS TOO TOO LATE
IN 2012 STARTED NEW BUSNIESS WITHOUT THINKING TWICE AND LOST EVERYTHING I HAD EARNED IN MY LIFE
FROM MID 2012 I HAD NOT IN MY ENTIRE EXISTANCE FELT SO MUCH DISTRESS
LITERALLY HAVE LOST WHAT I HAVE EARNED IN 20 YEARS IN 2 YEARS,REDUCED FROM A KING TO A BEGGAR

MY SECOND PHASE OF KETU MAHADASHA STARTED ON MAY 2013
AFTER THAT HUGE DAMAGE,I AGAIN REBUILT AN NEW BUSNIESS AROUND END OF 2013 TO 2014,
LIFE WAS LOOKING GOOD AND I WAS AGAIN CLIMBING AT PHENOMINAL RATE AND I FELT I WAS ON TOP OF THE WORLD AND I WAS CONVINCED THT NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW
I STARTED TO SEE SUCESS AFTER SUCCESS,SO TOOK 1CRORE LOAN FROM MARKET AND BUILT A BUSNIESS EMPIRE AGAIN

MY THIRD AND LAST PHASE OF KETU MAHADASHA STARTED ON SOMEWHERE IN SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER 2015 WHICH WILL LAST TILL JAN 2018

ONCE THIRD PHASE STARTED ACTUALLY NOTHING DAMAGING HAPPENED,AND I THOUGHT THATS IT NOTHING MORE BAD AND TRAUMATIC WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN
BUT ON 7.1.2016 THE ENTIRE BUSNIESS EMPIRE COLLAPSED AGAIN IN A DAY
IN A SINGLE DAY MY LIFE TOOK SUCH A HIT THT WHAT HAPPENED IN 2012 JUST LOOKED LIKE A TRAILER IN FRONT OF WHAT I UNDERWENT IN JAN 2016

I WAS DOING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A PERSON
THE BUSNIESS ITSELF JUST IT DISAPPERAD IN DAY BECAUSE THAT PERSON WHO OWED ME MONEY HE DISAPPEARED ON EXACT 7.1.2016
EVERYONE FEARS SATURN BUT I WOULD SAY KETU IS MUCH MORE DAMAGING THEN EVEN SHANI MAHATHMA ,
WHAT TOOK YEARS TO BULID AGAIN AFTER 2012 COLLAPSE AGAIN COLLAPSED IN A DAY
SO SAME THING WHAT'S HAPPENED DITTO IN 2012 IS HAPPENING,MUCH MORE SEVERE FRM JANUARY 2016

NOW IN KETU MAHADASHA AM UNDERGOING MERCURY ANDARDASHA FROM JANUARY 2017 TO JANUARY 2018

NOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN 1 CRORE LOAN ARE BEHING ME
""TO DIE IS A EASIER OPTION THAN UNDER GOING THIS""

If that much damage was not enough in febuary 2017 my whole world has gone upside down,
my mother had a very severe brain hamerorage on 2nd feb 2017 and her skull had to be cut open and TITANIUm clamps had to be put deep inside the brain.
since then from feb till JULY i am running around shifting her hospital to hospital
she is paralsyed,memory damaged,cant talk properly.

here my weight has come down from 80KGS TO 59 KGS
AT 41 years my hairs and beard has become white from black
my calcium in bones have depleted and i got suddenly osteoporosis

in jan 2016 my complete wealth,peace of mind,happiness all disapperaed from my life

now from feb 2017 my mother is like almost dead and my health too heavily damaged and i have 2 crore debt to clear to market.
is ketu not satisied with my complete distruction that it is now behind my mother and wants to finish her too so that i loose everything in life
am single and i used to leave with my mother ,without my mother i will collpase mentally as i would have lost everything in life

now i read that
Saturn Transit Oct 2017 to Jan 2020 in 10th house is very bad for me
Jupiter Transit Sep 2017 to Oct 2018 in 8th house is very bad for me

already i lost everything and loosing my mother too.
now in between all this if 3years shani transit and one year guru transit is very bad and damaging then GURUJI is it not better to end my life and put a end to this unending unbearable misery

IN 2012 I LOST 1.5 CRORES CAME TO FOOTPATH
IN 2016 I LOST 2.0 CRORES HAVE BECOME BUNKRUPT,
NOW MY POSITION IS WORSER THAN IN 2012
NOW NOT EVEN CARE OF FOOTPATH, TOTALLY BUNKRUPT

IN MY HOROSCOPE MY VENUS IS IN 11TH HOUSE ALONG WITH MERCURY AND SUN.
IN JAN 2018 MY VENUS MAHADASHA STARTS FOR 20 YEARS AND SOME ARE SAYING THAT EVEN VENUS MAHADASHA WILL BE VERY VERY UNFAVOURABLE TO ME DUE TO SOME REASON OF
VENUS NOT BEING IN FAVOURABLE PLACE DURING VENUS MAHADASHA.
THEY SAID VENUS IS IN RUNA ROGA SHATRU STHANAM AND SO DUE TO THIS REASON VENUS MAHADASHA WILL BE VERY VERY UNFAVOURABLE AND DAMAGING TO ME

WILL I EVER COME OUT OF THIS PROBLEMS
MY HUMBLE AND SINCERE REQUEST,PLEASE PLEASE KINDLY ADVICE AND HELP SIR
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL IS THERE A ENDING TO ALL THIS TRAUMA OR WHAT?
PLEASE ANALYZE MY HOROSCOPE AND HELP
REGARDS

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 28 Aug 2017

Ragz,

There are many helpful people here- please create a new topic under the career section so your problem will be noticed and replied to.

ragz
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ragz » 29 Aug 2017

Dear tejomaya,i am not able to post this question in the correct place to get answers from learned people.can you tell where to post and how to get answers from learned people

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 29 Aug 2017

Ragz,

Please post in "Free Readings section" and the sub-section on career under that.

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Aug 2017

Transits of both saturn and jupiter will be far good.venus dasa gives best results but a chronic disease which is less fatal in nature.In chara dasa system you are in beginning of Aquarius rasi dasa.This dasa will give you all good results.You can see a new beginning from october 20th of 2017.ketu wont sting you furthermore.you will have sudden oppurtunities from october 20th onwards.

regards/joyd..

DurgeshTanwar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by DurgeshTanwar » 22 Sep 2017

I am in last phase of KETU and in last phase I am in mentally stressed condition nothing is happening good at this time. Career is detroyed. Bank balance have come to nil. I am searching for mental peace. Which is I am not able to find. I dont know how will venus dasha will be. Some times i feel to run away from everything. My dob is 29-8-1988 time is 19.26 place bikaner Rajasthan

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Sep 2017

Present mercury's anthara paves the positive way to venus dasa.what you lost in ketu will be gained in venus maha dasa.you will be more fortunate,dharmic and inclined towards the ultimate Truth[god].

joyd

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 04 Oct 2017

My Saturn MD is on verge of completing..last 2 months remaining. It was literally slow poisoning and I am still not out of it. However I must say that Saturn teaches you many things about life. I will be entering Mer MD on new years eve. God knows how it would be...
Ketu MD will come thereafter... If Saturn was such terrible. Ketu should be less terrible than that as Shani is epitome of troubles.

Can ppl post here comparative experiences of Shani and Ketu MD as which is more terrifying/ disastrous..

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 04 Oct 2017

I am karka lagna. Saturn is in 4th Tula. Ketu is in 5th with Mars in Scorpio.. Merc is in 2nd Leo...
I know I skipping 17 yrs in between and jumping directly to ketu MD :-D but just as this topic has come up

Ocn45
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ocn45 » 13 Dec 2017

Ketu MD, one of the worst period of my life. (Ketu & Mars in 12th Gemini).It started at age 20 and my Mercury AD started in Dec 2017. I was born in Saturn MD. During Saturn MD I had severe digestive problem but I was able to survive. Then Mercury MD was moderate. During Ketu MD, I had to live away from home, suffered from depression, had suicidal thoughts. At the beginig of Ketu period I had to participate in a training program which put me under high physical and mental stress. Then I started higher studies and was away from home for nearly 4 years, but able to visit home on and off. I had many health issues like bad skin condition, dental problems, sleeping problems ( sleeping paralysis ) and went to see several psychiatrists. lm still having these issues but less severe than before. I stayed unemployed nearly a year, went to many job interviews and failed. I got the job for 1 year period with the help of my father during Saturn AD.I developed my interest in astrology during ketu period and I came to know why I am having all these troubles.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 14 Dec 2017

Ocn45 wrote:
13 Dec 2017
Ketu MD, one of the worst period of my life. (Ketu & Mars in 12th Gemini).It started at age 20 and my Mercury AD started in Dec 2017. I was born in Saturn MD. During Saturn MD I had severe digestive problem but I was able to survive. Then Mercury MD was moderate. During Ketu MD, I had to live away from home, suffered from depression, had suicidal thoughts. At the beginig of Ketu period I had to participate in a training program which put me under high physical and mental stress. Then I started higher studies and was away from home for nearly 4 years, but able to visit home on and off. I had many health issues like bad skin condition, dental problems, sleeping problems ( sleeping paralysis ) and went to see several psychiatrists. lm still having these issues but less severe than before. I stayed unemployed nearly a year, went to many job interviews and failed. I got the job for 1 year period with the help of my father during Saturn AD.I developed my interest in astrology during ketu period and I came to know why I am having all these troubles.
Interesting. Very similar to mine. Can you please tell more on your sleep paralysis experiences?

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 14 Dec 2017

Does ketu dasha cause addictions? I heard from some people that it might cause substance abuse, I thought rahu was the planet of obsession and addictions.

Ocn45
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ocn45 » 15 Dec 2017

I usually hava lots of dreams every time I sleep. I remember most of dreams. Sleeping paralysis started in Ketu MD. When it happens, I can't move my body, but can see things around, it is very frightening. Later after several such cases, when it happens I am aware of it, and I just close my eyes and show no resistance, then I can wake up. Sometimes I have dreams within a dream (false awakening) , can control what I see and do in dreams (lucid dreaming). I think it is because 12th Ketu (12th house represents sleep and dreams) and it gets intense during Ketu MD. Since you have had something similar, I am curious, what is your experience? in your opinion what planetary positions in your birth chart cause this?
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 19 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed un-necessary quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one?

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 15 Dec 2017

Ocn45 wrote:
15 Dec 2017
I usually hava lots of dreams every time I sleep. I remember most of dreams. Sleeping paralysis started in Ketu MD. When it happens, I can't move my body, but can see things around, it is very frightening. Later after several such cases, when it happens I am aware of it, and I just close my eyes and show no resistance, then I can wake up. Sometimes I have dreams within a dream (false awakening) , can control what I see and do in dreams (lucid dreaming). I think it is because 12th Ketu (12th house represents sleep and dreams) and it gets intense during Ketu MD. Since you have had something similar, I am curious, what is your experience? in your opinion what planetary positions in your birth chart cause this?
Hi Ocn45,

It's very very similar to yours. Actually the same.
For me I did not even have to sleep. If I just sit and close my eyes, my body would hibernate. But I was able to see everything going around and also in the next room and so on. And I almost had this experience everyday when I slept too without the ability to respond to anything. I had dreams every night of my sleep. Was terrified then. But now it's gone. Apparently I miss it now :D It continued for a while into Venus MD. I am into third year of Venus now. I do not know about the planetary positions that caused all this. My ketu is in 10th Libra.

Good luck to you. Enjoy while it lasts. I understand you may now be having a hard time. But believe me you will thank Ketu MD later in life. I was jobless for two years and had so many other health issues in Ketu MD as well. It's just a passing cloud. Not discounting your worldly troubles now. Please do not resist. If I may suggest read some books to keep your mind from wandering. If I may recommend, read thru this book

https://www.amazon.com/True-Happiness-T ... a+maharshi

or any other book of your choice. In this same thread somewhere, there will be a suggestion on how to deal with Ketu MD by R.V Ramanan. It may help you.

Once again, good luck.

Head

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 15 Dec 2017

Actually the book is available for free here
http://www.coursnondualite.com/Download ... 0Words.pdf

Ocn45
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ocn45 » 19 Dec 2017

Thanks for your kind reply and for the book recommendation. Good luck to you as well.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 19 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed 100 lines of needlessly quoted text.