How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hermes2
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

Post by Hermes2 » 06 Nov 2018

Ketu dasha from age 5 to 12. My parents relocated the family to a new country. During those years, we moved homes several times. No permanent home or friends. We lost one home in a fire. My parents business also was lost in a fire. My dad almost died during that time. I felt isolated during my Ketu dasha. Unhappy and always in my thoughts. Venus dasha didn't feel good either. Venus is ill aspected in the 8th. I was powerless during those 20 years. At the beginning of my Sun dasha, I felt my self changing. My body started to energize. Initially I didn't know what was going on. These past years I'm beginning to understand my power. I'm at the end of my Sun dasha, next is Moon dasha. Moon is well aspected.

hemant0285

Post by hemant0285 » 12 Jan 2019

Hii every1
Ketu s keeping all of us grounded and detached and mostly burning up all the bad Karma. I am suffering the same . I am running Ketu MD from 2014 onwards. Ketu-Venus was the best period ,I got married and in Ke-Mo i had a baby girl. Other than the family aspect of it , it has been a complete Downslide for me financially and career wise. I m in my family ubnsiness with my father.. but from past 3 years life is like hell. Ke-Ju period has put me in to serious debts and personal loans. I have no work and I m just empty minded, and I am not finding any direction to as what to do next in life especially in CAREER/BUSINESS front. I m working with my father in his family business of vehicle finance ( We give loans on vehicles).

Mind s spinning in confusion as to what to do . which career/business to take up. When can i start getting some clarity in my mind and start new work. I am totally blank and helpless.

Can anyone guide me further.

My details are

Dob. 02-Dec-1985
Tob: 11:34 am
Pob: Guwahati/Gauhati Assam
26N11, 91E45, +5.5 hours
Aquarius Lagna/Kark Rashi.

Su-Sa-Ve-Me(R) in 10th house
Moon in cancer in 6th house
Ju debilated in 12th house in Capricorn
Ra-Ke in 3-9 axis in aries-libra
Mars in 8th

Thanks

hemant0285

Post by hemant0285 » 20 Jan 2019

Can anyone guide me on this.. i posted above.
thanks

shailu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shailu » 19 Feb 2019

Date of birth: 10-02-1978
DOT: 11:45 AM
POB: Aligarh (UP), India
Lagna: Taurus

Going through Ketu MD from Dec 2014. Business Partnership broke with losses in Feb, 2015. KET-VEN AD was excellent (Lots of money earned but everything lost in the same period). Since then, no work. Lost everything. Somehow managing myself.
Whatever I try with hopes, it bears no fruit.
Depression, Anxiety, Solitude, un-explainable, Ego, self stream all are broken.

Don't know astrology but just waiting for VENUS MD as I think it will recoup the damages done in KETU dasha. I don't know how will it be. If that's also bad, can't say which other option I may have to chose.

One thing I have noticed is, whenever there is a dire need of money to run the family show (Which is every month actually), some helping hand emerges. I expect it as alms. Or thinking that they are also paying their debts towards me from last births.

I would be obliged if some learned astrologer throw some light on my VENUS MD.
Thank you.
Abhishek

Bhavyavusuri
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Bhavyavusuri » 22 Feb 2019

My date of birth 20-02 -1994.i have completed kethu antardasha .my boy friend left me .I gave 20k to him that I cannot ask . he is not speaking with me .money loss .relation loss .mental tension.my kethu dasha completed .will I get my boyfriend back .when all these effects will reduce .plz help .my boyfriend is not speaking with me .he didn't even wish me on my birthday. And he don't even think that financially howmuch I helped him and howmuch I loved him

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 16 Oct 2020

Hello All,
I am struggling in Ketu MD since Ketu - Shani. Currently running Ketu-Mercury and it’s becoming unbearable my mental health issues....has anyone moved on to Venus MD...how’s life and mental health for you guys?? Someone please reply and give me hope....

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 17 Oct 2020

Hi,
Can anyone also please confirm during Ketu MD do the transits affect us more when compared to while going through a good MD?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Oct 2020

True that you are running Ketu-Mercury and Mercury is your Lagna and 10th lord. Though he is in the 9th in rasi chart, he moves to the 8th in the bhava chart. Parallely, he activates the Sun, his nakshatra lord and Venus,his rasi sign lord. He defeats Venus in the Graha Yuddha but both are placed in the 8th bhava (and both occupy the kalatramsa in Navamsa). At the same time, Mercury activates Mars as the latter's nakshatra lord and the 7th house as its bhava madhya lord.

Your mental tensions could, therefore, relate to your marital affairs.

TKC

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 24 Oct 2020

Hi TKC,
Thanks so much for responding...
I do agree that there were tensions but not now it was during my Ketu-Shani. Now due to lockdown we were away from each other for most of the lockdown and just recently met and started living together. Apart from that no major issues.
How will my Venus MD be?
Any relief at all with regards to my mental and physical health?
Regards,
Sassybeeinketu

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 01 Mar 2021

Hello Peeps,
Anyone in Venus mahadasha...could you be kind enough to respond...
How are you feeling now??
Has life changed for the better, if so, how long it took for you to see the Venus magic and does Venus really work??

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 23 Jul 2021

I am currently in Venus Mahadasha...which started in July'19. Ketu sting literally ruined me. Lost every penny, my job, my confidence, and my self-respect too. Finally, after 3 years gap (in July 19) - in the beginning of Venus Dasha, I got a job. I was thinking my worst period is over but the employer was very abusive. Had to quit the job. The fact of the matter is even Venus Dasha is also not helping.

Now at the age of 58, I am without a job, but still hopeful of some miracle. Chanting thrice 'Hanuman Chalisa' daily.

My DOB - 02/07/63
Time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

Can the learned members in Astrology please let me know, will I be able to revive my career. Is doing small trading business a good option?

Regards

Vish

vish1963

Re: Venus Dasha after the sting at the end of Ketu dasha?

I am currently in Venus Mahadasha...which started in July'19. Ketu sting literally ruined me. Lost every penny, my job, my confidence, and my self-respect too. Finally, after 3 years gap (in July 19) - in the beginning of Venus Dasha, I got a job. I was thinking my worst period is over but the employer was very abusive. Had to quit the job. The fact of the matter is even Venus Dasha is also not helping.

Now at the age of 58, I am without a job, but still hopeful of some miracle. Chanting thrice 'Hanuman Chalisa' daily.

My DOB - 02/07/63
Time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

Can the learned members in Astrology please let me know, will I be able to revive my career. Is doing small trading business a good option?

Regards

Vish

vish1963

Re: Venus Dasha after the sting at the end of Ketu dasha?

My DOB - 02/07/63
Time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

Regards

Vish

LumenAbhi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LumenAbhi » 23 Jul 2021

Any one can i know after ketu antardasha

LumenAbhi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LumenAbhi » 24 Jul 2021

Can any one how life after ketu antardasha

LumenAbhi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LumenAbhi » 28 Jul 2021

Can any one post about venus dasha

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 21 Aug 2021

Hi,

@LumenAbhi. Venus dasha runs for 20 years after the completion of 7 years of Ketu dasha. Now, 20 years is a very long period of time during which many many favorable / unfavorable events / situations occur. It is very difficult to generalize. When no data is given, the only generalization that can be made is that Ketu is a natural malefic and Venus is a natural benefic. Therefore it could be inferred that Venus dasha may be better than Ketu dasha.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."