How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Madhumita
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: How do we see the sting at the end of Ketu dasa?

Post by Madhumita » 05 Jan 2018

I am in the last stage of ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha....having a terrible time...suicidal thoughts often...worried for parent's health....haphazard marriage...financial problems to mention a few.
Date of birth 13//11/1976
Time of birth 05.46 am
Place of birth
Can someone pls do my reading and enlighten me about the root of my problems

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Jan 2018

chant Vishnu sahasranam daily twice, u will feel better.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Jan 2018

incomplete birth info

joyd.

Parthadutta1111
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Parthadutta1111 » 10 Jan 2018

Name : Partha Dutta
dob : 05/04/1989
Place of birth - Howrah,west Bengal
time: 16:39 (4 Pm : 39 min)

i was a comp engg in mercury Md and always placed top 10 in my collage . then i lost the job in Ketu Md . gave lots of exam but didnt passed any in ketu Md . passed a govt exam in (ketu - jup) dasha by luck . then i hadn't see my name in the first 3 list of that job . now they can release the last list but dont know when . going through (Ketu -sat) Dasha . dont know what bad i have done in my previous lives . my last hope is that list . i am feeling like a old 90 yr man . i keep lock the room from inside and dont want to see my face to anyone . i didnt moved outside my home from last 1 or 2 months . my parents helped me alot during this MD .

how will be my next MD ? will i ever get a job. please help . i always help others but dont know why God punish me always .

Parthadutta1111
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Parthadutta1111 » 11 Jan 2018

[quote=meena08 post_id=208085 time=1420764654 user_id=11771]
I have my Ketu MD running for the past 6 months. I am feeling lonely and like to be alone in a crowd too. I have my Ketu placed in 8th house in Capricorn. Saturn (Rashi Lord) placed in 4th house in Virgo. How do my Ketu MD effect my life ? what should I expect for the next 7 yrs ?

DOB : 28 Aug 1980
POB : Palghat, Kerala.
TOB : 2.15 AM
[/quote]

learn astrology and do acault practice , dont fight with someone , dont borrow or give money to others ( except needy people) . and keep doing regular work . be calm and wait till vevus - vevus dasha come . dont think about previous dasha's progress . dont think about kill yourself . you will get used to it . everybody will blame you , dont listen to them . gl bro .

Parthadutta1111
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

[quote=gowtham post_id=210224 time=1424215171 user_id=15322]
How will be the upcoming ketu dasa for me? can someone please predict. I am really scared after reading this thread.

mesha lagna, poosam nakshatra

jupiter(exalted?) moon and ketu in 4th house

venus saturn rahu in 10th house

mercury and sun in 9th house
[/quote]

you will lose job or change job surely cause its aspect 10 house and reputation will decrease . you will incliend to astrology for 5 th aspect in 8 th house . you will stay alone within home for its 9 th aspect in 12 th house . everybody will blame you . do not try to kill yourself . gl for next venus mD .

Parthadutta1111
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

[quote=ssnov post_id=189572 time=1392810648 user_id=14011]
Currently Running Ketu MD- Rahu AD

End of Mercury MD - lost father and left job also
Start of Ketu MD- become recluse though was very social person, depressed and mostly had all effects of ketu dasa.

But just want to know can ketu dasa give job or marriage.
[/quote]

do not marry during Ketu MD . it will give more adverse result . learn astrology and pray to God . only God can give you job if you really try hard .

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 16 Jan 2018

I have been reading lot of posts on ketu around the web, it really shakes people up. :O

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 16 Jan 2018

I have been reading lot of posts on ketu around the web, it really shakes people up. :O

KetuMercy
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by KetuMercy » 19 Feb 2018

Dear dev

I came across this thread only to know that I am not alone and there are others who are brutally murdered especially on emotional ground on everyday basis under KETU MD
My ketu md started in 2011 and on the commencement only it caused me major accident that too because of some one else and sorry to say but like you our dads must be having light and life in heaven now. In 2015 dec I lost him in road accident pretty young though just 54.
It has shattered all my confidence hope ego self respect .. everything which a man requires to STAND.. and i feel as if I am already dead with never ending negativity.

How’s Venus treating you ?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Feb 2018

sorry that your father is dead at a young age.
Try pariharas.
Venus was good.

SUNIL KUMAR
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SUNIL KUMAR » 10 Mar 2018

Hi All,

I am Sunil and I have very bad experience in Kethu dasha. Mine birth star is Anuradha. Sade sati and Kethu dasha started simultaneously in 2012. This affected my life very badly....I lost my position and thrown down to unkown totally new career path... Lost my mother in 2013.. faced worst situations in career..... Still 2 years balance.

Parthadutta1111
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Parthadutta1111 » 10 Mar 2018

I have seen there are no remedies working in Ketu MD . It is our fixed karma that we have to deal with , in this life time . The only remedy is will power . We have to go through till the last date of this MD to see a new morning in Venus MD which will stay for long 20 years . Make a mentality that this 7 years of pain will benefit for next 20 and upcoming years . Ketu shows us our faults what we have done in past may be past life . Make him a great teacher of life and let down all the egos . I am sure God will help us in next Venus MD and Venus is the karaka of professions , love and happiness . 2 bad dashas never comes one after another . Hope the last antardasha of Ketu - Mercury wont be that much bad coz it is connects to the next Venus MD. Yeah Ketu blocks most of the good results and it reduce our focus towards materialistic life goals . But it is truth that Sun is the focus and sun rises after a long dark night everyday and clears all the darkness .

hriramram
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by hriramram » 15 Mar 2018

Hi,

Ketu Dasa will teach you to look internally by looking away from material world. I am Scp Lagna with Ketu in 8th house. Ketu dasa started in Apr,2011 and I did not feel much until end of Ke-Ven period. From Ke-Sun till now Ke-Budh(until Apr 2018) it is one of the toughest periods. Relations with my mother, wife worsened but with Children it was ok. Met with an accident(Ket-Gu) and escaped death, health issues and BIG dent in professional life. One thing I noticed is with every AD change, I had to face health issue and change of job (probably that is sting). I am completing by Ket Dasa in April 2018 and again it has stinged as I am given notice by my employer.

Hope my Venus MD gives me inner peace. DOB:10-04-1973,9:37 pm, Chennai.

CFordwaala
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Ketu Mahadasha Travails

Post by CFordwaala » 11 Apr 2018

Dear Learned People,

If the Ketu is well placed ( 5th house in Dhanu raashi ), will it still have a sting at the end of its Mahadasha ? Also, does the 6/8 relationship cause problems especially with Ketu ?

Regards,

Rajesh

DoB: 18/07/1964
ToB: 08:02am
PoB: Rewa ( MP )

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 Apr 2018

I know of a person who was very average at studies, had even failed in masters and then rewrote again and passed, had applied for IIT but was not selected for PhD, after an year, had again visited and got a position since another person had left. Then whatever he attempted had Maida's touch, it worked and he completed his PhD even before others who were atleast 200 % better than him in all aspects, knowledge, sincerity, devotion, hard work etc. He then went to US and settled there. He was below average in everything including language skills but then why I am saying this was all this happened in his ketu dasa. While ketu dasa in many cases is known to be troublesome, in his case it was reverse and it was like the story of Kalidasa. He himself acknowledged that about his ketu dasa.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 13 Apr 2018

Yes, Dev. Its not negative for everyone. For some people, Ketu mahadasha turns out to be very good if it is benefic, well-placed and most important, has aspects of natural benefics like Jupiter, Venus, Moon.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Apr 2018

yes thanks for the feedback.This helps all.

solitude

Post by solitude » 19 Apr 2018

I am almost finishing my ketu dasha, but not sure if i will be able to make it to end. Really thinking to quit this world and may be become sanyasi or something. Cannot say if it was too bad compared to problems mentioned by others, but not interested in world anymore. Will this feeling of quitting go away ?

dob : 10 april 1984
time: 09:42 AM
pob: gwalior

Namasthey

Post by Namasthey » 16 May 2018

I had Ashtami shani during last phase of ketu MD
I was isolated no friends no family
My colleagues ignored, avoided me

Finally i was thrown out of job

I went into suicide mode. I don't know what stopped me

I have heavily afflicted chart
Moon conjunct ketu
And moon is 8th lord
Aspect of rahu and mars

nickestron
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nickestron » 28 May 2018

[quote="SUNIL KUMAR" post_id=254667 time=1520688881 user_id=19426]
Hi All,

I am Sunil and I have very bad experience in Kethu dasha. Mine birth star is Anuradha. Sade sati and Kethu dasha started simultaneously in 2012. This affected my life very badly....I lost my position and thrown down to unkown totally new career path... Lost my mother in 2013.. faced worst situations in career..... Still 2 years balance.
[/quote]

Hello Sunil,
I have been going through a similar dasha period since 2012 and I also have my sade sati, though it has been difficult. I would advice you to hang on, it gets better in venus mahadasha or so I have been told. Whatever it is we will surely burn up our karma during the current period and move closer to spirituality. we shall learn and apply this experience in our lives further.
It can be difficult to stay positive, but try your best. Try meditation it really helps a lot.
I hope things get better for you and for everyone else.
Jai Gurudev

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 06 Aug 2018

[quote=Amy post_id=160983 time=1366785329]
Dear All,

I was reading that at the end of Ketu MD, there is a sting in the Dasha -- that is, the native faces troubles or suffers losses.

What I am curious to know is, is it possible to predict what kind of reversals the native would face? Would this be dependent on the position of Ketu, or Mercury (since it is the last AD), or transiting planets, or any other factor?

How do we determine what may cause this change?

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks and regards,
Amy
[/quote]

I think anything said about any Dasha cannot be taken as the supreme truth and having supreme applicability unless it is a basic law of nature. I have had very many surprises, difficult ones, with many losses spread out across my Ketu Dasha. In every sphere of my life, there was a surprise and a big loss. Parents, profession, friends, gains, network circle, siblings, relatives, neighbors, landlords, roommates, the world. But yet, what i have discovered as skills within me during the Ketu Dasha, skills nobody told me I had despite them having noticed it, good things my friends who took my astrological charts to astrologers hid from me, because they were jealous, and some really rare skills to see in the higher dimensions and get solid messages from there are invaluable. And of course, simply discovery does not mean you have done it all. I will need to put my energy/Saturn in it to build something out of the discovery.

And I have been waiting for the Ketu's sting for few weeks since I heard about it, and well quite literally what happened was that on both my feet, in between two fingers(of the foot) I got a kind of swelling. I am not sure how it happened, but the swelling was there for 2 days, the skin in between the fingers coming off, and the third it dried off, and it is not there anymore. It did make its presence felt by just a 'tingling sensation'.

And yesterday did this realization come to me 'sting' at the tail (foot) of the Ketu. It's about to get over for me.

So we should be very careful of the words we claim, coming out of the knowledge developed by others centuries back. Even knowledge developed out of completely new things from scratch from our research is again a part of the universe, and we cannot behave in a way that we can make or break things because of that knowledge.

For example, I have seen on this forum, few 'knowledgeable' members who do have some framework knowledge, who yet do not know the reason for a pattern, but just utter it/ mimic it like a parrot, come to a forum, start answering one or two questions about the so-called 'answer seekers', and then do not put anything on the same forum when further questions are asked by other 'answer seekers', for months altogether. Some 'knowledgeable' even start putting their frustration on the forum, completely taking it off topic, to an extent that the forum starter 'answer seeker' would have to request them to stay on the topic and calm down.

On one such forum a day or two back, where these 'knowledgeable' frequent contributors were not contributing, I put up my share of information, and immediately one 'knowledgeable' who had abandoned that forum for months, by not answering so many pending questions, immediately replied to the most recent question asked in the forum. Immediately after the day, I shared my share of information. Was that a mere coincidence? No! Because this 'knowledgeable' did not answer rest of the questions by 'answer seekers' that were still pending for months on the same forum! So how come it be a coincidence for him/her to immediately come back to an abandoned thread, put a line and then, not finish the work he/she pretends to have the knowledge about and share about, and then go in hiding again, leaving the 'answer seekers' to be at their mercy?

I feel that within this vast framework of Astro knowledge we have the effect we get during a bad and difficult Dasha like Ketu is still there to make us assume some new roles. For example, loss of a loved one, or just a very serious irreversible rift between you and your loved one could be because that you have been manipulated for long by the loved one for long and now its time for you to take the leadership role in your personal affairs, a literal death could be again for the same reason for you to take a leadership role, or even some basic 'parental/ senior' level responsibilities, because you may not have acquired enough credit in that zone of life.

For my life, i noticed that i was programmed since my childhood to be manipulated by folks around me, and this Ketu Dasha all those facades were broken, the truth came out. It was very painful for me to realize the same one after other in these spheres of my life.

Did anyone notice such a thing in their Ketu Dasha?

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 06 Aug 2018

Is the sting applicable to Ketu Antardasha as well? I'm currently running Rahu Mahadasha, Ketu AD. It will be ending mid sep.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 16 Oct 2018

Just to update, my Ketu AD ended mid September, and it was smooth. Infact, I could see change before the AD ended and positivity all around.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 31 Oct 2018

I observe the stings of the Ketu extending to its respective Dasha Sandhi with Venus Mahadasha, at least until 3 months in the sandhi period of Venus. Stings from lots of smaller events. Small intensity stings, totalling as big only, but yet lesser in intensity as compared to what you see in a full blown Ketu.