My Mercury period.

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
My Mercury period.

Post by basab14 » 27 Mar 2013

Hello Guys,

I have a question in regard to my chart, and I would be glad if you answer it. I am running the sub-period of Mercury now, which is the 9th lord and 12th lord in the 9th house in my chart. From the little that I have read in astrology, I had felt that it would be a good period for me, but it has been very difficult so far. I would like to know if it will be bad all through the period, or it will become better later on, and why it is bad now. I am really curious to know about why this period is turning bad for me when it is so well placed in my chart and not afflicted also.

Here's my birth details: 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Mercury period.

Post by anuradha » 27 Mar 2013

Post a reply

First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
My Mercury period.
by Yellow » 280313

Hello Guys,

I have a question in regard to my chart, and I would be glad if you answer it. I am running the sub-period of Mercury now, which is the 9th lord and 12th lord in the 9th house in my chart. From the little that I have read in astrology, I had felt that it would be a good period for me, but it has been very difficult so far. I would like to know if it will be bad all through the period, or it will become better later on, and why it is bad now. I am really curious to know about why this period is turning bad for me when it is so well placed in my chart and not afflicted also.

Here's my birth details: 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta
It will be good and bad both. Venus-Mercury is at 2-12 axis so bad. 9L in 9H so very good but in retrograde motion so give the result from two houses i.e 10H and 9H since retrogression had started from Cancer sign[10H].
So in your case its a combination of Moon-Mercury in 10H, ideal to be a good chess player. Since Mercury is the 12L also and at 2-12 axis so a lot of waste of money taken from the parents . Mercury[2L, 5L] is in the Lagna of D-9, so very good and strong enough to give the marriage.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 28 Mar 2013

Anuradha ji,

Thank you so much for the predictions. Actually this period has been very stressful from the time it started. Health issues, lot of tensions, unhappiness, restlessness--all this was there, so I was quite surprised as I expected this period to give me some good results.

I would like to know if this period will be helpful for me career-wise. It's good to hear that it will get me married. I am not planning to marry now, but then, I want to marry before this Mercury period ends. A marriage proposal came for me suddenly out of nowhere, recently--the effect of Mercury it must be, I am sure.

I know how to play chess, but I will not say I am a good chess player. I used to play earlier when I was young. Haven't played after that.

No there has been no wastage of money taken from my parents till now.

Thank you once more for checking my chart and telling me about my Mercury period.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 28 Mar 2013

is is giving phala of mooltrokon rashi in 12th house first . another point is that why is it not giving \
good phala despite being in own house??

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chavitarun,

You have made a very good point there: mooltrikona rashis effect is felt more than the other rashi, as per one rule, and if you ask me, I have been feeling the effect of the 12th house in the period so far. Now coming to the planet not giving the good result of its being in own sign, that is something I am wondering about, too: you see, 9th lord in the 9th house has to give good results in some way, and it has been all bad for me, so far. Another point I am thinking about is the current transits: Saturn is in the 4th house from my natal Moon now, which means I am running dhaiya period, which is supposed to be bad, so could that be why Mercury is not giving me its good results? I would like to know from the experts here, what they think about it. Anuradha ji, your thoughts on the matter will be very much appreciated. And Chavitarun, thanks for bringing up some interesting points.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 28 Mar 2013

Please do not be in this catch. Its only due to the 2-12 axis [ Dasha Lagna]. Also observe and compare the results when Mercury is in retrogression in transit.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 28 Mar 2013

Yellow

Mercury antara is likely to be stressful for marriage, parents and health. Any property related activity can also brings some losses.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalrao » 28 Mar 2013

Dear Yello Ji

Sorry for inteferring in the thread. Since Jan ' 2011 I am running Me-Me. Me as lord of 5th and 8 house (Moolatrikona sign of virgo ) I am seeing more effects of Me as 8th lord.

Loss of job , full debts. No income. Lost interest in job. Lost amt in intraday shares trading. Feeling tension always. Brothers are very helpful.

My details below :

K Gopala Rao
DOB: 13th July , 1968 time: 9.30 PM
POB : Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh , India
Kumbha Rasi , Kumbha Lagna.

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

and Mercury is in own house of Gemini 5th house.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

by gopalrao » 290313

Dear Yello Ji

Sorry for inteferring in the thread. Since Jan ' 2011 I am running Me-Me. Me as lord of 5th and 8 house (Moolatrikona sign of virgo ) I am seeing more effects of Me as 8th lord.

Loss of job , full debts. No income. Lost interest in job. Lost amt in intraday shares trading. Feeling tension always. Brothers are very helpful.

My details below :

K Gopala Rao
DOB: 13th July , 1968 time: 9.30 PM
POB : Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh , India
Kumbha Rasi , Kumbha Lagna.
Sir, In your case Mercury, a very sensitive planet is with Mars[10L] aspected by Saturn[12L,LL] under the Nk exchange with Rahu. Rahu is in the 2H. Mercury[5L, 8L] and 10L both in 5H, which is the 8H from the 10H, so loss of job.regards

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Anuradha Madam.

will be there any improvement in future ?

Regards ... Gopal

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anuradha ji,

Thank you for your reply once more. I will try to keep a track of things when Mercury goes retrograde in transit.
anuradha wrote:Please do not be in this catch. Its only due to the 2-12 axis [ Dasha Lagna]. Also observe and compare the results when Mercury is in retrogression in transit.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sujit ji,

Thank you for your prediction. Health problem, as you have rightly said, is there already. The other problems are not there so far, but 2 more years are still left so let's see how things go. The period has been difficult so far for me.
Sujit wrote:Yellow

Mercury antara is likely to be stressful for marriage, parents and health. Any property related activity can also brings some losses.

Regards,
Sujit

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Gopal ji,

It is okay that you wrote on my thread. I agree fully with what Anuradha ji has said. Your Mercury, though it owns a good house, is badly afflicted by Saturn and Mars and when you lost your job, the transits was also not in your favour: Saturn was in your 8th house then aspecting your 10th house, and Rahu debiliated was in your 10th house, so they also played a part, in your losing your job. You will get your Ketu AD next, which won't give good results, Ketu being in the 8th house, so there will be some improvement only after your Venus AD starts in June 2014.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

by gopalrao » 290313

Thanks Anuradha Madam.

will be there any improvement in future ?

Regards ... Gopal
Please give some back ground along with some events to understand the chart. regards

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalrao » 29 Mar 2013

Dear Yellow Ji

thanks for your reply.

Regards....Gopal

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Anuradha Madam Ji

Thanks for the reply. Giving my details below.

Lost my father on Jan 20th ' 1978

I am 2nd one among 5 brothers.

No sisters.

My high school to till completion of college I was with my father's
brothers ( joint family ) after my father expired.

Completed B.sc. (Maths , Physics , Chemistry ) in 1989. After gap of 4 years i.e. in 1993 to 1995 I did Computer diploma.

my career :
1994 - 95 as data entry operator
1995 - 97 EDP operator
1998 - 2000 Learned SAP and worked as Lab assistant to teach SAP in lab.
2000 - 2007 worked as software testing engineer.

Layed off last job in 2007 ' Dec in Sa-Ra dasa.

no work after that. lost interest in software. after that lost money in intra day trading in shares.

My Sa-Ju dasa is good. got some inheritence money in May '2010. Blessed with a baby boy on Sep 14th, 2010.

Brothers and some relatives are very helpful regarding financial help.

also interested in online rummy games. won 1 lakh on Nov 17th, 2012 with investment of Rs. 400/-.

Lost my mother in May ' 1998.

Got married in Jun ' 1999.

Blessed with girl on 7th May ' 2000
Blessed with boy on 14th Sep ' 2010.

elder brother and 4th brother are into Sanyasa for the last 18 years in Chinmaya Mission.

Regards...Gopal

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 29 Mar 2013

Gopal ji,

Was your Saturn MD full of struggles? Did you have to put in loads of hard work and didn't get much return for that hard work? In Mercury period I feel you may have been through a lot of stress and unhappiness.
Last edited by basab14 on 29 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Yellow Ji

Basically my weakness is that I am extremly introvered person. Because of this could not mingle with others easily. So could not enjoy jobs much.

Work wise pressure is there from 1994 - around 2002. after that no pressure in work. Salary wise I got good salary where ever I work.

1994 my first salary is 1,000.

by the time I was layed off in Dec ' 2007 my salary is 75k P.M.

Regards...Gopal

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

This loss of job and further disinterest in joining any job , dragged me into Shares trading and online games.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 29 Mar 2013

Gopal ji,

I feel Saturn as ascendant lord debiliated in the 3rd house of communication has made you introverted by nature. I felt you worked hard and did not get equivalent return because Saturn is debiliated in the 3rd house, and you got its period. This Mercury period will do you good later on. It is afflicted, but it has some positive points to it, the result of which will start showing up sometime in the future, I am sure.

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Yello Ji for your inspiration.

Regards...Gopal

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 29 Mar 2013

by gopalrao » 290313

This loss of job and further disinterest in joining any job , dragged me into Shares trading and online games.
gopalrao
Contributor

I feel its due to the dasha of Mercury[5L] in 5H with 10L[Mars] and 7LSun[10th from 10th]. 5H is for speculation. 5H is also for consultancy, which you can explore now for your earning. regards

gopalrao
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Anuradha Ji for your analysis.

Regards...Gopal

rajivkrb4u

Post by rajivkrb4u » 18 Nov 2018

Dear gurus,

My dob 6/dec/1979. 2:49am bangalore.
How will be my mercury mahadasha since mercury in 29 degrees in libra. I have facing lot of problems towards the end of saturn mahadasha.

Thank you,
Raj