Please help:Could it be breast cancer in my Jup-Sun dasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sg07
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Please help:Could it be breast cancer in my Jup-Sun dash

Post by sg07 » 14 Sep 2015

Dear Karthik and Neelkumar,
Just wanted to update my pelvic ultrasound results..ovarian cyst is still same size but they do see an extra thickening of uterine lining and has advised me to do a follow up for both.
My Jup-Mars had been a real roller coaster as far as health is concerned...now I'm worried if things will get better or worse as I'm approaching last antardasha of my Jupiter MD(Rahu-Jup from November) and now really anxious if things are going to get any worse?
rgds
SG

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 21 Sep 2015

Hi ,
I had a biopsy done for my breast lump (it was as good as a surgery and was a bad experience)and thankfully it was benign.The surgeon has given me an option to either remove it or keep it .He says Fibrodenama never become cancerous so no need to remove these and I'm planning to go with that option.
Thanks Karthik and Neelkumar for advising and wishing me well.
rgds
SG

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 23 Sep 2015

Hi,

Suggest you take a second opinion.

I wouldn't disagree to remove a benign mass as it can literally impact the quality of life, just by worry alone.

Note that Fibroadenomas tend to multiply..so do cancerous tumors.
Removed early, chances of getting again is minimal.

TC

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 24 Sep 2015

Hi Neelkumar,
I would definetly consider your advice..it was just that I didn't want to get into surgery again .My first fibrodanema was removed and then I got another one ten years later at the same spot.But one question..are you advising medically or astrologically..is there anything in my chart which points at getting cancerous tumors?
rgds
SG