Jupiter mahadasha for Taurus ascendant. - is it a curse?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Jems
Jupiter mahadasha for Taurus ascendant. - is it a curse?

Post by Jems » 18 Jul 2012

Dear all,
Jupiter being the 1st rate benefic has become 1st rate malefic for me. I have Taurus ascendant and moon sign is Capricorn. I am going through Jupiter Mahadasha since last 14 years and time is getting tougher and tougher.Till Jupiter - Saturn period , I had everything i.e. a house, business, and savings, but by the time Jupiter - Rahu dasha, situation has become very worst. I have lost everything and I am in debts now.

Here is my details : 4th August 1974, Ahmedabad,Gujarat. 1:53 a.m.

I need a desperate guidance. First of all I need to know what will be the career path(which field)suitable for me.
By what age I will be settled?
And how will be my Saturn mahadasha which will start in 2 years from now?
As I am going through dasha sandhi(last anter dasha of the mahadasha), will the effects of saturn mahadasha start to show?
There are many learned astrologers on this forum, kindly someone give some guidance.
Thanks to everyone in advance.

Regards
Jems.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jupiter mahadasha for Taurus ascendant. - is it a curse?

Post by karthik1984 » 18 Jul 2012

Your Jupiter is not in good position to give good results. I think you suffered the most from 2006 to 2009.

Your Saturn Maha Dasha will definitely uplift you.

Jems

Post by Jems » 19 Jul 2012

Dear Karthik1984,
Thanks for the reply. Could you also elaborate on which field shall I focus on for the career? and how will this dasha chidra (dasha sandhi) give the results?

Regards,
Jems.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 19 Jul 2012

Jems,
Visit this thread for clarifying your query.
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 7&start=50

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 22 Jul 2012

Jems,

Your Jupiter is afflicted causes health problems, concern to parents health
Current time is favorable for positive developments in profession / business.

Send me feedback.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Jems

Post by Jems » 22 Jul 2012

Dear Sujit,
First of all thanks for the reply. Health wise I repeated face back problems and stomach related issues. I have just recovered from a slip disc. About profession, I am looking for a job (any field) and abroad is my priority.
I am told that i will get success in my life only from abroad.( kindly share your thoughts).
I am not getting any particular reply related to the specific field about my career.( kindly share your thoughts).

Regards,

Jems

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jul 2012

Jems

As I said in previous message, keep looking, chances for job would be there in coming weeks.
Further improvement in profession is there towards end of the year. You can also go abroad next year.
It is not easy to mention specific field to work. You should know your weakness and strength.

Health is a big worry in your chart and you have to give very special attention. Health is wealth.

Hope this helps you and hope you can send me feedback.

Good luck.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Jems

Post by Jems » 24 Jul 2012

Dear Sujit,
Thank you for the reply. Is health a worry in Jupiter mahadasha or that will be also an issue in Saturn mahadasha which will start after 2 years from now. Kindly throw some light on my Saturn mahadasha too as it is yogkaraka from ascendant and lagnesh in moon sign.

Regards
Jems

Jems

Post by Jems » 30 Jul 2012

Dear Sujit,
I am waiting for the reply of my previous post. If you could spend some of your precious time and reply.

Regards,

Jems