Rahu in 10th and Rahu MD

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aum
Contributor
Contributor
Rahu in 10th and Rahu MD

Post by Aum » 15 Jul 2012

Dear Forum Members,

I have been a silent reader / observer of this forum for some time now and really appreciative of knowledge and information shared by the learned members.

I have been under the Rahu Mahadasha since June 2009.

I am seeking advice on Career and Finance aspects in the near future. I have been unemployed for a while and almost exhausted on the savings.

Would appreciate any and all perspectives and advice.

25th Dec 1974
11:30 AM
Palanpur,
Latitude: 24 N 10
Longitude: 72 E 26

Gujarat, India

Thank you for taking the time.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu in 10th and Rahu MD

Post by Aum » 16 Jul 2012

Its difficult to be objective with my own chart analysis. Would appreciate if some of the learned members can provide a reading.

Thanks!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Jul 2012

Aum

Since when are you job loss. Provide a brief about problems.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 22 Jul 2012

Sujit wrote:Aum

Since when are you job loss. Provide a brief about problems.

Regards
Sujit
Dear Sujit,

I quit my job in April 2008 on my own accord and ever since I have been without a permanent job, though work as an independent consultant off/on but nothing worth mentioning really.

Having worked with some of the best names in the IT industry, yet stability has never been my forte, almost always due to environmental circumstances beyond my control.

Regards!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jul 2012

Aum

Rahu and Jupiter are ruling lords. The planet Jupiter in the lagna would help with finances and pleasures.
There are some short term concern only. You have chances to get a better job and pay towards end of the year with chances to go abroad.

Keep trying and intensify efforts after 3 months. Other areas of life will also bring improvement.

Send me feedback.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 24 Jul 2012

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for taking time to analyze my current Astro scenario.

I have read Jupiter in Lagna is good to ward of 10,000 evils (figuratively speaking) but Pleasure??? Can you please clarify how did you derive at the pleasure theory?

I am definitely seeking that time where life gets a shade better atleast!!