SATURN MAHADASHA FOR MAKARA LAGNA

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kamlesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: SATURN MAHADASHA FOR MAKARA LAGNA

Post by Kamlesh » 27 Nov 2017

I am also facing sa MD and facing a lot of problem Makar lagna saturn in fourth hosuse

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 28 Nov 2017

Kumbha lagna Saturn in 4th generally gives fame, makes a person popular with masses. For makara people it tends to be earthy rashi, not airy like kumbha, so different results.

Maybe other combinations in your chart are not supporting. Possibly 12th house effects of Saturn in play.

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Nov 2017

jagath-had you any right leg knee related diseases or fracture of right knee or knee replacement surgery or an accident to your right leg knee , during your saturns dasa period?

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 28 Nov 2017

In previous post, I mean to say - Kumbha lagna (Aquarius) natives have Saturn ruling 1st and 12th, so a very hard life initially through childhood, young age, and later there may be rewards if native have persevered and stayed away from vices. If Saturn placed 4th for Kumbha, popularity with masses is possible.

Makara - shani rules 2nd house of family and inherited wealth, but shani not an easy giver. So full benefits of this house significations also get delayed for the native due to Saturn rulership. In many ways, they may have average life, not too hard but then nothing extraordinary either.

Nyk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nyk » 27 Jun 2018

After reading ragini i was compelled to read whole thread although i was too late as she has deleted her comments and most ppl either hv left or are inactive now. Anyways i agree to the fact that position of saturn is not the only thing to consider, navmansha dispositer aspects r also to be taken into consideration. Like many others i hv capricorn ascendant wid saturn in 8th running Jupiter MD which is neutral, good and bad. Jupter is in 7th (exalted).

16/08/1979 18:35 Lucknow

Ani77
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ani77 » 20 Oct 2018

Myself Makara rashi, makara lagna. Jupiter in 2nd house, saturn in 6th house, murcury venus mars and sun in 10th house from ascendant in birth chart. Ketu-rahu operating in 5-11 axis. Presently running under saturn mahadasha since oct 2017.
Except some minor health issues, everything is running normally so far. What am i to expect in this mahadasha?