AD of debilitated saturn but in pushkaramsa...

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sekharn
Contributor
Contributor
AD of debilitated saturn but in pushkaramsa...

Post by sekharn » 04 Apr 2012

Respected learned members,
Since the time my Venus MD started nothing good happened apart from setbacks, due to which i am still struggling without proper settlement as per career wise... Is it because of my Venus placement in 8th house of Pisces... now Ven/Sat dasha has started from august,2011. As saturn is debilitated in Aries will there be more hurdles for me or else can i expect something better atleast in this dasha of Ven MD and Sat AD... with my little knowledge of astrology i found that my Saturn is placed in Pushkaramsa(don't know exactly) & also saturn is the lagna lord in D10... Does this enhance my dasha period in anyway so that i can expect some settlement in my career... Pl respected members analyse my dasha period and throw some light over it... which period will enhance my career...

DOB: 23-4-1971
POB: chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
TOB: 3 pm