Moola Dasa: Indicator of Karmik Root Causes

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
roy_debraj1
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Moola Dasa: Indicator of Karmik Root Causes

Post by roy_debraj1 » 31 Mar 2012

Thanks Shilpaji for your analysis...No I am not yet married..

from 2001 Ju Md is a mixed bag for me..mostly good with some bad but nothing very good..As far as relationship is concerned i am having one stable relationship from last 4 yrs in which from last one year i am facing some problem but otherwise no major problem.

Thanks,
Debraj.

<a href="https://blog.astrologylover.com">astrology</a>

Virgo78
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Virgo78 » 21 Jun 2012

Hello Shilpa Ji, Kindly request you to look in to my chart.I am married for 7 years but has never been able to conceive ,above this my career has always been very unstable.I left my last job 1 yr back to complete my higher studies and not now i am not getting any decent offer.
My details are 15ept1978,13:20,sikar(rajasthan)
Regards,

suhasvaishnav

Post by suhasvaishnav » 01 Jul 2012

Dear shilpa,
Pleasure to see such a wonderful article, i have tried to analyse my sudden jobloss reason with D-60 and moola dasha but couldn't get appropriate answer,i had left my sales banking job in may 2010 due to severe backache and from that time till date ,i am jobless.mool dasha is running of venus which will last till 2020 but it stared happening when there was pd of Saturn from May 2010 and at the same time returned back to my native place, what can be karmik debt for this? My dob 22 sept 1975 Time 12;25 noon Place Bilaspur chhatisgarh Long 22.04.46 N and 82.08.21 E,
Request just to have revert so that i can nullify my karmik debts ,also my D-60 charts come different with different software,but in most Gemini is lagn a od D-60 and it happens to be Atmakarka in Lagna chart but in D-60 it's is hemmed between Saturn and Rahu

suhasvaishnav

Post by suhasvaishnav » 05 Jul 2012

can some one please have revert on this?

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 25 Jul 2012

Dear Shilpaji,

Excellent article about Moola dasa. I tried to interpret my life events using Moola dasa and most difficult period was during Moon Moola dasa, understandably my Moon got conjoined with Ketu in D60 as well as D-1 chart.

Now i am going to enter Saturn Moola Dasa from Dec 2012, My Saturn is in Aeries sign and looks like not afflicted by any other planet.

Would you please analyse my Saturn Moola Dasa?.

Regards,
JCB

Regards,

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 25 Jul 2012

Sorry,

Here are the details..

DOB:17-12-1963, Place: Tenali (AP), Time:8.36 PM.

Regards,

naga1974
Contributor
Contributor

Post by naga1974 » 10 Aug 2012

Hello Shilpaji,

I am having 3 planets debilitated in D60. Can you please analyse my karmic pattern. Currently i am facing lot of problems in career front. Below is my birth details

DoB: 24/3/1977
ToB: 8.55 AM
PoB: 77E35,12N59 + 5.30 GMT.

Best Regards

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 20 Sep 2012

Hello Shilpaji,

If you can spare some time and look at my chart & tell me
my karmic root cause for birth.

My birth details are as follows:

22nd Nov 1979.
time 16.33,
Mumbai.

Thanks

Sachin

naga1974
Contributor
Contributor

Post by naga1974 » 20 Sep 2012

Hello Shilpaji,

Exploring had read my chart and commented regarding the D60 and below was her observations
Several afflictions in D60. 3 debilitated planets, Ju gets afflicted, Venus is retro apart from retro Saturn. Mars is placed in dire enemy's house (in 10H from Moon) and aspects Moon and Saturn. Two dire enemies aspect each other (debilitated Sun and debilitated Sa). Saturn is also your 10L and 11L in D-1. You need to contact Ramananji or Shilpaji to find the exact karmic reasons and in turn the exact remedy through D-45 for the same.
Can you please let me know waht exactly are karmic debts i have to repay and remedies. Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
DoB: 24/03/1977
ToB: 8.55 AM
PoB: Bangalore

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 22 Sep 2012

Hi Shilpaji,

Nice article can u please let me know if I have some sort of spousal curse or any other curse in my horoscope
16th April 1986
16:58
Chennai,Tamilnadu

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 24 Jun 2013

Dear Shilpa madam, in my daughter's D60 chart her moon lagna is Aquarius with saturn(own sign) and Rahu . venus with Ketu is in 7th house (Leo) from moon lagna.

So I want to know if there is an affliction in moon lagna since Saturn is in its own sign? With Rahu present in moon lagna, how severe is the affliction?

I also feel venus with ketu in enemy's sign is severly afflicted , showing the curse of spouse.So which moola dasa is going to be challenging the moola dasa of venus or saturn or moon?Please clarify.

Also in my son's chart Ketu is present in moon lagna .Since you mentioned that Ketu is the karaka of D60, should we consider that the moon lagna is afflicted?

Also the 7th house from moon lagna has exalted retro mercury with rahu.So I want to know about the severity of the afflicted mercury.Please clarify.
Otherwise he has exalted retro jupiter in 5th and exalted sun in 2nd from moon lagna.

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 26 Jun 2013

Last edited by Agora on 20 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 27 Jun 2013

Shilpaji...

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 06 Aug 2013

Dear Shilpaji,

Can you please look into this when you find time.

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 07 Aug 2013

@shilpaji; I went thro' ur fine articles on moola dasa/karmic effects,shashtyamsa/why do u get the destiny...
Prof.krishnamurthiji who revolutionalised the astrology by his marvellous sublords theory,stellar astrology /
ruling planets in his 30 years pains taking research (KP paddhathi) never ever analsyed divisional charts/navamsa etc for his accurate/gun predictions.Only thing that changes very fast is the nadi amsa unique to the individual.Arthanadeeswara concept is factored in locating the same down to 6 minutes of space as
opined by Dr.B.V.Raman.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Aug 2013

srcs wrote:@shilpaji; I went thro' ur fine articles on moola dasa/karmic effects,shashtyamsa/why do u get the destiny...
Prof.krishnamurthiji who revolutionalised the astrology by his marvellous sublords theory,stellar astrology /
ruling planets in his 30 years pains taking research (KP paddhathi) never ever analsyed divisional charts/navamsa etc for his accurate/gun predictions.Only thing that changes very fast is the nadi amsa unique to the individual.Arthanadeeswara concept is factored in locating the same down to 6 minutes of space as
opined by Dr.B.V.Raman.
I have merely touched upon the KP system to undertsand it's a complete alternative system.
I haven't invested much time in understanding it indepth.
But do believe that it doesn't need to be mixed with Parashari system of Houses / House Lords Rasi and D-Charts.
Looks there are multiple self-sufficient methodologies within our Indian astrology system to derive the same answer.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

bhaskarsg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bhaskarsg » 20 Sep 2013

Dear Shilpaji, My birth details are: 12th Sep, 1962, 8:08pm, Kolkata. I have tested out the theory of AK dasa being the most trying in my case (1975-81). My D-60 shows affliction of Ma, Ve and Ju(R) from the moon lagna. Can you please let me know the karmic burden becasue of these? As also Me? Also, the D-60 aspects are supposed to be taken from the AL or Moon?

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » 09 Jun 2015

Hi Shilpaji,

Kindly look into my chart for the moola dasha and tell me which moola dasha is going to be most troublesome ? I am running Ketu Mahadasha now and how will it be affected ?

DOB : 28 Aug 1980
TOB : 2.15 AM
POB : Chittur, Palghat, Kerala, India.

Thanks,
Meena.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 10 Jun 2015

Can someone please tell me which Moola Dasha I am running? What does my D-60 chart say about past life karma?
Dob- 12-24-83, Tob: 16:20, Pob: 21.46 N, 72.11 E. How do you find Moola Dashas?

Anmohiey

Post by Anmohiey » 11 Jun 2015

[quote="SoulLight"]Can someone please tell me which Moola Dasha I am running? What does my D-60 chart say about past life karma?
Dob- 12-24-83, Tob: 16:20, Pob: 21.46 N, 72.11 E. How do you find Moola Dashas?[/quote]
AUM GUM GANAPATHAYE NAMAH

The Shashtiamsa chart is sensitive as far as time of birth is concerned, hence preferred to be centred around Chandra lagna, until exact birth time is known to be quite authentic.

Your shashtiamsa chart has 02 Graha debilitated Budha in Meena 7th from Chandra and Kuja in Karka, 11th from Chandra.

There is cancellation of debilitation as Kuja is associated with exalted Guru. Budha in 7th from Chandra if not considered as not cancelling debilitation because of the fact that, it stands 8th from Shashtiamsa lagna, then there is indication of curse. But the Moola dasa of Budha is over for you in the year 1995. Budha being Vakra in 8th house in rasi indicates some debauched in your previous birth.

Idolise Lord Shri Ram, and serve your spouse to get purified.
Then you may have to take care during 20140 to 2052, long way to go.
Pranam
Anmohiey

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 11 Jun 2015

Thank you Anmohiey! Okay so Moola Dasha of Budh is over but can you please tell me which Moola Dasha I am running now?
You said 8th Budha from Chandra indicates curse. May I know what kind please? Besides serving spouse abd Lord Ram any Mantras should I chant?

Anmohiey

Post by Anmohiey » 12 Jun 2015

Dear,

The Budha in shashtiamsa is in karala amsha, as I stated in my last mail curse on account of debauchee.

the rashi chart has indication of pretha shaap, as Mandi is in 8th in dhanas and aspected by Kuja.

This calls for performing of rituals involved as "Post Cremation" from cremation to 11th day, all oblation need to be performed.

I am not empowered to give any mantra as I have not yet done Sidhdhi of one which suits you. Your Ichcha Devatha is Lord Ganesh hence can suggest recitation of 'Ganapathiatharvasheersham'.

The Chandra in your chart is in magha nakshatra in 3rd charana. The span being in such portion, a kind of Phobia might disturb you. This can be mitigated by feeding poor needy.

You are now running with Shani moola dasa now.

Shubhamasthu
Pranam
anmohiey

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 12 Jun 2015

Thank you so much for this in dephth analysis. I really appreciate it.

Do you mean "Pretha" as in Pret Atma Shaap or Pitru Shrap?
And how is this Post Cremation Ceremony done? Cremation of any unknown person or my loved ones?

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 12 Jun 2015

Dear Anmohiey ji,

I understand Shashtiamsa chart differs just by 2 minute difference in birth time.
I have 1 chart from Parashar's Light Geovision Inc. and another online astrosage.com

Both these charts show Mercury in Leo and Mars in Aquarius. However, Geovision has used Latitude as 21.40 N
And Longitude as 71.50 E while astrosage has used Latitude as 21.46 N and Longitude as 72.14 E. All the planets are in same sign in both the charts except for Rahu and Ketu.
Am I looking at wrong chart at my end as you say Mercury is in Pisces and Mars in Cancer? Please feel free to tell me.
Thank you!

Anmohiey

Post by Anmohiey » 13 Jun 2015

Dear,

I have referred Budha in Pisces in Shashtiamsa
Kuja in Virgo in Rasi chart.
The Pretha shapa is as indicated in Rasi chart.

I infer doshas based on Badhaka/mandi in Rashi chart first.

pranam
anmohiey