Moola Dasa: Indicator of Karmik Root Causes

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Moola Dasa: Indicator of Karmik Root Causes

Post by SoulLight » 13 Jun 2015

Okay thank you so much!

Anmohiey

Post by Anmohiey » 21 Jun 2015

AUM GUM GANAPATHAYE NAMAH

Dear I am not getting your Shukra Moola dasa is on threshold to start with the given birth details. Yes, with SSS you are already in Shukra mools dasa.

But Shukra is in "Kaala pavak" amsha, debilitation gets cancelled.

Your badhaka is Shani and is with lagnadhipathi in Rashi. That indicates Dhrushti dosha and same can be mitigated by performing Rudra and Aayuth gyatri homa.

Shubhamasthu
Pranam
anmohiey

Snr

Post by Snr » 21 Jun 2015

-
Last edited by Snr on 28 Jun 2015, edited 1 time in total.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 17 Mar 2016

I had the Moola Dasha reading few months back. I tried 3 different softwares and I am getting following results:

1. Mercury in Leo
2. Sun and Venus in Aries
3. Mars in Aquarius
4. Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn (Astrosage) and Jup, Sat and Rahu in Cap (Parashari Light)
5. Rahu in Scorpio (Astrosage)
6. Moon in Libra
7. Ketu in Cancer
8. Ketu in Taurus (Astrosage)

According to Anmohiey ji my Mercury is Deb in Pisces and Mars in Cancer. Anmohiey ji or any others please tell me if I am looking at wrong charts for D-60.
DoB: 12-24-83, TOB: 16:20, PoB: 21:46 N, 72:11 E

Jhora gives Saturn as my current Moola Dasha and soon will start Venus Moola Dasha.
What kind of results will Venus MD give?
Thanks!
SL

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 28 Mar 2016

Another enlightening article!
I was able to co-relate observation of moola dasha in my chart. I was going through Atmakaraka Saturn moola dasha from birth till 2011. It was tough and I made many important decisions which will affect my whole life.
After that I ran through Moon moola dasha and there was sudden changes in my life. Moon means motherly figure and teachings of grandmother (mother of mother) totally changed my life. Moon sits on my Lagna. This means whole entire self (whole body/mind) got transformation.

Regards
Prakhar Jain

kapurm@yahoo.com
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kapurm@yahoo.com » 22 Feb 2018

Shilpa Ji,

I will be obliged if you would read my chart as i am not aware of AK and Moola dasha. All i know is i am going through Rahu Budh.

My details are -
Manish kapur
15th March 1976
12.50 PM
Hoshiarpur Punjab
India

Regards

kapurm@yahoo.com
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kapurm@yahoo.com » 26 Feb 2018

Shilpa ji ...Please help here

nageshdeep
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nageshdeep » 26 Aug 2018

Dear Shilpaji,

I have seen ur interpretaion which is quiet logical.i m very impressed about moola dasha .Please suggest some books or text to know more about moola dasha.

How to judge curse and remedies of past karmas which a person is suffering in this life.
Please analyse my chart
my date of birth :24april 1978
time of birth:09:39am
place of birth:faridabad.
please check of my curses and remedies if because i have not success in career or even parents side want to know.

thanks in advance

Anshul_BA
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Anshul_BA » 06 Sep 2018

Pranam Shilpa G,

Can you please give me some highlights of afflicted & benefic planets in my D-60 charts and the consequences of those as well.

Thanks,
Anshul
24 April 1981, Mathura , Uttar Pradesh, 23:15 PM.

Thanks,
Anshul.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 19 Oct 2018

To Anmohiey ji,

Can you please explain what “kaala Pavak” Amsha is?
Can you also please tell me which Software you used where you got my current Moola Dasha as Venus?
You said Venus deb gets cancelled so do you mean
It is some kind of Nich Bhang Raj Yog??
Please explain all the details.

Thank you,
SoulLight

Anmohiey wrote:
21 Jun 2015
AUM GUM GANAPATHAYE NAMAH

Dear I am not getting your Shukra Moola dasa is on threshold to start with the given birth detail. Yes, with SSS you are already in Shukra mools dasa.

But Shukra is in "Kaala pavak" amsha, debilitation gets cancelled.

Your badhaka is Shani and is with lagnadhipathi in Rashi. That indicates Dhrushti dosha and same can be mitigated by performing Rudra and Aayuth gyatri homa.

Shubhamasthu
Pranam
anmohiey

nageshdeep
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nageshdeep » 24 Jan 2019

Dear Shilpaji,

I have seen ur interpretaion which is quiet logical.i m very impressed about moola dasha .Please suggest some books or text to know more about moola dasha.

How to judge curse and remedies of past karmas which a person is suffering in this life.
Please analyse my chart
my date of birth :24april 1978
time of birth:09:39am
place of birth:faridabad.
please check of my curses and remedies if because i have not success in career or even parents side want to know.

thanks in advance

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 19 Mar 2019

Moola Dasha of Saturn is, in my humble view, the single worst phase of life if one is carrying negative Karma or severe curse. Of course, this varies from person to person. I have seen a few examples in strong charts where the entire Moola Dasa of Saturn (14 years) was like a prison sentence - losses and restrictions in every way possible. No one would believe it unless they themselves went through such problems in life. This period is way worse than any Saturn MD or Saturn return etc - when they all coincide, native needs to train his mind so hard just to stay alive. He/she will be attacked from all directions. If native is running Saturn or Moon MD/AD, Saturn natal return over moon, and Saturn Moola Dasha as well - the few months where Saturn is sitting directly on the moon's natal degrees will be worse than hell.

Saturn is the Graha who has been given the responsibility of punishing (or rather teaching) us in this life time for the areas in life where we misbehaved or caused harm to others in past lives. There is no escaping this. Best to embrace his teachings, work with his energy in that area of your life and he will grant you freedom (and wisdom that is better than even Jupiter's) little by little.

Lord Rama's chart is a prime example (14 years of Vanavasam during Saturn Moola Dasha), but I have seen a few charts now for people running Shani Moola Dasha at a prime age (example: age 22 to 36 or 24 to 38) where no progress in career or wealth or personal life was made despite excellent education and aptitude. An excellent time however to wash away the sum total of all past bad karmas (curses etc) in one lifetime - only such mature souls would choose to have Saturn Moola Dasha at a prime age since they have to tackle it alone without the support of kids or wife or parents.

Great thread once again! I have only recently started using Moola Dasha and the D60 and it is remarkable - it requires a highly evolved mind and soul to even read this chart. One of the things I found intriguing was the placement of Rahu in D60 and the placement of grahas in that corresponding house in D1 chart - it shows how much permission we have in this lifetime to develop that area which our soul has not developed in the sum total of our past lives (D60). So many concepts to discuss from D60, but I specifically found the placement of Saturn, Rahu (Ketu), and Atmakaraka in the D-60 to be most useful and practical for understanding our soul's major lessons, obsessions and direction.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Mar 2019

Dear astrokid-can you place your own chart for forum students to learn something from it. I mean from your insights.If you dont have any inhibitions only.

joyd.

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 22 Mar 2019

Dear Joyd, sent you a PM.