Transit from Rahu Mahadasha to Jupiter Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Transit from Rahu Mahadasha to Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by neelkumar » 14 Mar 2012

Thanks Sujit for your email-reply, much appreciate.
Regards,
Neel

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 17 Apr 2012

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 am
To: aseem82
Hello Aseem ,

Hope all is fine with you.

For me, nothing substantial happening as of now! Two job offers has come on the way over last month till first week of April..I rejected both because I didn't get a good feeling from then.

I hope a suitable job opportunity will materialize sooner?

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Neel
Look what I posted in my earlier post on 1st feb 2011to you on your thread-

Double transit from Moon is on 10th of profession but on 12th house house also of loss. Some opportunity may come up but you won't take it up. Still you need to be careful in this period of Venus pratyantar.

I will still maintain my original prediction-

Post May 17th, you will get an opportunity and it is advisable to take it up anyway. You will land a better job in Saturn's antardasha. You know very well the rules of companies.

People with gaps in profession find it hard to justify the gap during interview and so it becomes double difficult to find a job unless they don't have right contacts.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 18 Apr 2012

Thanks Aseem for your reply.

Just wanted to know about 3 things specifically:
1) 17th May, 2012 : is it when my Jupiter is moving to Taurus? Is it good for me as I was reading somewhere that it may not be good for everyone?
2) Jupiter-Sun : It is around 20th June, 2012? Will it be even better compared to the 17th May event? Why please? Because of good placement of Sun, Sat and Jup?
3) Saturn Antardasha: which date exactly will the Saturn antardasha start in 2013?

I know I have been refusing offers..but they have been very few and not fitting for my experience, area of work or monetary-wise. How can I take up jobs that pay less than my previous one?
There was an opportunity to travel to another city but I had to refuse because of the above reason and also that the interviewer seemed more like a 'homeopathic doctor' to me with his questions ..hahahaha :lol:

Regards,
Neel

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 18 Apr 2012

I know I have been refusing offers..but they have been very few and not fitting for my experience, area of work or monetary-wise. How can I take up jobs that pay less than my previous one?
There was an opportunity to travel to another city but I had to refuse because of the above reason and also that the interviewer seemed more like a 'homeopathic doctor' to me with his questions ..hahahaha :lol:
You seem to be fearless here :mrgreen: . One close to me told me last year if someone having one year experience in work and after that if there was huge gaps, whatever be the reason, then a company will treat the entire experience as null and that candidate would have to begin afresh. I doubted this but did not ask him the reason as he was some president in a giant aluminum company in India. Maybe it applies to freshers with one year experience but not sure. I will surely find this out in my next job. People normally have told me to accept whatever comes and not to waste time. One can always change job if he is working. One friend of mine, who also broke his thigh and took 6 months to recuperate, got the fake experience letter to cover up the gap and got the job immediately. :roll:

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 18 Apr 2012

Jeez..those must be some one-off incidents with some dodos and they must be generalizing inorder to cover up themselves.
Btw, I started working right after my MBA in 2002 and have around 10 years of experience.

May I again request you to please answer the 3 questions I asked?

Thanks again Aseem.
Regards,
Neel
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 18 Apr 2012

Yeah you are right on the observation that you made on dates. Between 20th may to mid jul'12, you will join job and then will change job again next year by feb'13.

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 02 May 2012

"If Guru/Guru dasha is bad initially, He becomes beneficial later on and if Guru dasha is very good initially, then He becomes bad in the later part."

I share the same problem but in a slightly different way. My Rahu dasha was very good - travelled abroad' earned money etc. Start of Jupiter MD was also very good (got promotion, salary increase without expecting) but after about 2 years things started going against me. Now it has been almost 5 years and I am still hoping to return to those days...

Regards
Verma

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 08 May 2012

I share the same problem but in a slightly different way. My Rahu dasha was very good - travelled abroad' earned money etc. Start of Jupiter MD was also very good (got promotion, salary increase without expecting) but after about 2 years things started going against me. Now it has been almost 5 years and I am still hoping to return to those days...

Regards
Verma
Thanks for the feedback. :)

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 09 May 2012

Have I suffered my share of bad part of Guru MD or still there is more to go?

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 09 May 2012

Can you please share your birth details?

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 09 May 2012

my details are -
Last edited by verma on 04 Jul 2013, edited 1 time in total.

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 09 May 2012

I just need a feedback as to how has been your career ever since you started?

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 10 May 2012

I received my first job (

kaustav

Post by kaustav » 10 May 2012

u

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 10 May 2012

Thanks for the generous feedback.

As of now, from sep"12 till Nov'14, there will be numerous changes in respect to profession. I see improvement from Feb'13 and you are likely to go abroad again next year after jun'13. Chances of good gains in self employment also favours you in the next 2.5 years. There will be significant event after jan'13 w.r.t profession.

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 11 May 2012

Dear Aseem

Thanks for your Reading.

Thanks

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 13 May 2012

Hi Aseem

Could you please clarify my above point? Many thanks for your time.

Regards
Verma

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 14 Jul 2012

Well dear learned respected astrologers,
I have realized one thing- that is during my now Jupiter Mahadasha, my life-events are stable/permanent/long term rather than the drastic/sudden/unexpected/desired changes in my life. Yes, my Rahu Mahadasha 'made happen' my desires to fructify/happen.
With now my Jupiter Mahadasha events now take place for the long term or sadly they don't. I am sure you might have realized, I am talking about stability here- though I am not sure if it's helping me in any way!

Dear Aseem, Saindhavi ji, Dr. Neeraj, Sujit, any comments?

Just for your information, I still haven't got a job yet. All's not ending well or finishing/materializing (in the final round of job interviews - why things are not materializing at the last round baffles me!) - and this is being a similar/trending situation in my career since I left my last job on 22nd July 2011, last year.

I, being highly educated with 10 years of professional experience - this is quite depressing, don't you think? What happening with me?
Any comments?
Regards,
Neel Kumar
My birth details : 29th August 1974, 19:10 hours, Ambarnath (Maharashtra)

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 15 Jul 2012

Neelkumar,

I had told you in my 1st comment that Saturn aspects your both houses of finance adversely. Most of the time since 2011, Saturn has been placed in your 8th house, aspecting your houses of career and wealth.

Now Saturn is in the process of transiting to your 9th house. This process will be completed by end of September. You may get a job after that.

However, do the remedies I wrote for you earlier. In addition, light a sesame oil diya Facing West daily.

Moreover, recite this stotra for Rahu which Anuradha ji wrote on Explorings' Rahu Mahadasha thread -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 78#p122286

Recite 11 times in the morning and 11 times in the evening daily.

Your Rahu is malefic in house of career and you can't have a stable job unless Rahu is propitiated - I had told you this in my very 1st comment.

I know you feel Rahu gave you more in its Mahadasha than Jupiter is giving you now.

You may have got those things for other reasons - a good Antardasha and good transit, not because of Rahu.

I first went by your feeling that Rahu and Saturn have been good for you, that's why I felt that you could get a job in Venus pratyantar despite 8th Saturn and Rahu in 10th. But it seems my initial reading of Saturn and Rahu was correct.

I have typed all this with great difficulty and may not come again till I can type again, but you have to do the remedy to pacify Rahu and Saturn for a stable job.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 15 Jul 2012

Saindhavi wrote:Neelkumar,
I have typed all this with great difficulty and may not come again till I can type again, but you have to do the remedy to pacify Rahu and Saturn for a stable job.
Hello Saindhavi ji,
I have been away from this site for a while until now -was in quite a bit of depression, hence I wasn't aware of your situation. After I just read your comment, I thought whether you are fine healthwise. Fortunately, I read Explorings' Rahu Mahadasha thread and realized it's about your computer's keyboard! That's a relief because it's nice to have able astrologers like you around me :) . If you're changing your laptop (instead of repairing), I would like to suggest Asus 8) .
Saindhavi wrote:Neelkumar,

I had told you in my 1st comment that Saturn aspects your both houses of finance adversely. Most of the time since 2011, Saturn has been placed in your 8th house, aspecting your houses of career and wealth.

Now Saturn is in the process of transiting to your 9th house. This process will be completed by end of September. You may get a job after that.

However, do the remedies I wrote for you earlier. In addition, light a sesame oil diya Facing West daily.

Moreover, recite this stotra for Rahu which Anuradha ji wrote on Explorings' Rahu Mahadasha thread -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 78#p122286

Recite 11 times in the morning and 11 times in the evening daily.

Your Rahu is malefic in house of career and you can't have a stable job unless Rahu is propitiated - I had told you this in my very 1st comment.

I know you feel Rahu gave you more in its Mahadasha than Jupiter is giving you now.

You may have got those things for other reasons - a good Antardasha and good transit, not because of Rahu.

I first went by your feeling that Rahu and Saturn have been good for you, that's why I felt that you could get a job in Venus pratyantar despite 8th Saturn and Rahu in 10th. But it seems my initial reading of Saturn and Rahu was correct.
Thanks for your advice again. I will try and follow them.
Do you still think that I should not wear Neelam and gomed?
Thanks again and regards,
NK

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 15 Jul 2012

My dream laptop is the rose pink Sony Vaio - if only I could afford it! :(

Til oil diya is better than blue sapphire and Rahu stotram is better than Gomed.

Still without a keyboard.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 16 Jul 2012

Saindhavi wrote:My dream laptop is the rose pink Sony Vaio - if only I could afford it! :(

Most dreams are 'expensive', aren't they? Be they be things, relationships, ambitions..
Perhaps that's what makes them dreams!
I sincerely hope that you get rose pink Sony Vaio laptop :)
Saindhavi wrote:Til oil diya is better than blue sapphire and Rahu stotram is better than Gomed.

Still without a keyboard.
Just wanted to know if I can now wear neelam and gomed? I had taken them off the last time when you asked me not to put them on. I understand the better options you mentioned but I didn't quite understand if I can wear both the rings or not?

A question: In my chart, in my 7th house there are 3 planets : Mars, Mercury, Sun. Just wanted to know if that's an unique or common combination of planets? And any observations/significance?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 16 Jul 2012

As I said, til oil diya and Nava Naga stotra along with other hymns will give you better effect than blue sapphire and Gomed, so no need to wear them.

I had asked you to wear emerald last time.

3 Planets in 7th create a kind of Raja Yoga, but don't depend on them. Mars and Sun are enemies of your Lagna, so their aspect on Lagna in combination with Jupiter is not good for the growth of your Lagna.

You are running Jupiter Mahadasha and Jupiter's energy is contrary to your Lagna. That is another reason why Jupiter Mahadasha will give you mild benefits.

Because of these reasons you were asked to wear emerald, which will give benefic effects of 7th house as well as of Lagna.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 18 Jul 2012

Hello Saindhavi ji,
May I please ask you some questions:
1) Is it correct that no planet in it's MD and it's own sub period gives better results..and only starts giving them after that?
2)I am not sure if you or someone else long ago in this forum mentioned to me about my Jupiter being in my lagna -retro and something about tilted to a favorable degree axis. So, my Jupiter is still going to give me mild results?
3)Besides emerald, do I also need to wear yellow sapphire for Jupiter?
4) According to some astrologers, my (very?) good period will start from 23rd January, 2013. Is that correct? Is it Jupiter-Shani period? And is that the reason?
5) Is it true that because of the position of Rahu in my natal chart, I won't ever have job satisfaction and frequently change jobs?
Thanks again,
Regards,
NK

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 18 Jul 2012

Neelkumar,

1) No - I myself got some very good opportunities right in the beginning of Jupiter Mahadasha, as soon as Jupiter period began, because of my powerful Jupiter. It's another matter that I didn't capitalise on many of them - because of powerful Rahu, who influences intellect in wrong direction sometimes. It depends on how your Jupiter is.

2) Yes. It will give you favourable but mild results. If it was not retrograde, you would have got less favourable and even milder results - It's a difference of degree. Retrograde or direct motion doesn't change the planet's relation to your Ascendant.

3) I don't think so, as long as your 10th house is blocked by Rahu. Wear an emerald and do the remedies and see how long they take to have effect. Wear a white sandalwood necklace, apart from other remedies.

4) No. Yellow sapphire belongs to the opposite group of gems. One should wear either emerald or yellow sapphire, because they conflict with each other.

5) It's possible, but do the remedies and see. There may be difference.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -