Transit from Rahu Mahadasha to Jupiter Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Transit from Rahu Mahadasha to Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by neelkumar » 30 Jan 2012

I think my Jupiter Mahadasha started from mid-January 2011. From during that time I faced many changes, for example: friends, job, relationships, habits- suddenly I quit smoking altogether from 14th Jan, 2011..no prior resolutions..nothing! I used to be a chain smoker and quit it all so sudden!! That half empty cigarette packet is still there!!!

I struggled with my job since Jan 2011 and a relationship around that time..and both ended around the same time in the month of July 2011..around the 2nd-3rd week. I got into a new relationship right after that.
But I still haven't found a new job yet!

December 2011, I unfriended my best friend - I tolerated him since a long time ever since we became friends from the start of my Rahu Mahadasha.

I lost body weight because of disciplined diet from April 2011 and got back my okay-looks that I was happy before the start of my Rahu Mahadasha.

My relationship with my parents, who I love so much, deteriorated.

I feel that I have become more definitive about what I want - black and white - it's my way or the highway I don't know if it's good or not.

What I understand and also trying to ask too is why do I find so many upheavals? Detachments, loss of job and relationships, habits? What is this phase all about?
Is it good, bad or ugly?
I see more negatives- because for me- until I find another job - till that time my confidence wont be up.
Is my Jupiter Mahadasha really good for me? If it's good, when will I find good things happening to me? Especially from my job front?
Kindly advice.

My birth details : 29th August 1974, 19:10 hours, Ambarnath (Maharashtra)

Thanks,
Neel

aseem82

Re: Transit from Rahu Mahadasha to Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by aseem82 » 30 Jan 2012

Lord Jupiter is the karaka for higher education, knowledge, wealth and so on but not the karaka for job.

He will move to 5th house in May'12 from Moon Lagna and expect better times.

However I still feel, these days due to double transit on 12th house, you are getting intense feelings to resign. Maybe you will change place for a new job between Feb and apr'12.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 30 Jan 2012

Hi Aseem,
Well, am confused..Jupiter is in my Lagna!
I have been jobless since mid-July 2011.
Is it correct that from around 12-14Feb, 2012, Jup-Jup-Ven will start and I can get a job?
Yes, I have had a very good education from premier institutes with a MBA first class degree, in my Rahu Mahadasha.
Thanks,
Neel

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 31 Jan 2012

Well, am confused..Jupiter is in my Lagna!
I have been jobless since mid-July 2011.
Is it correct that from around 12-14Feb, 2012, Jup-Jup-Ven will start and I can get a job?
Yes, I have had a very good education from premier institutes with a MBA first class degree, in my Rahu Mahadasha.
See, better job opportunities will materialise from March'13 onwards.

Transit of Guru to 5th house from moon will be better for you.

Jup/jup/venus may give you problems or small accident by vehicle. So need to be careful. You may receive a call but you realise later on that this job does not suit you, so you will not join.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 31 Jan 2012

Haha Aseem, it's funny - my horoscope chart, it seems to be.
Whilst I was in my Rahu Mahadasha, I was told that my following Jupiter Mahadasha will take me to different highs.
In that one year since my Jupiter Mahadasha has started, I quit my job, lost friend, cut-off with parents, lost in a relationship. Though I found a more compatible, patient and understanding person now in this period..or so it seems. I have always found it difficult to trust anything or anyone - my life experiences made me think that way! But that's the only good thing that has happened to me since the start of my Jupiter Mahadasha, rest all have been negative.
Atleast my Rahu Mahadasha took me to pinnacles both education and career wise. Though, it pushed me to down in the dumps too, I must admit! But my Jupiter Mahadasha is keeping me in the dumps for more than a year since it's start now!

I don't know when good times for me will come and more than that- will stay!

I thought Venus is good for me..and so is Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury...and so their combinations. I also know that moon, mars and ketu are villains in my life.

I wonder why you mentioned Feb-April '12 (Jup-Jup-Ven period, I think) will give me a job in another place?

Is there no stability period for me in my life..sooner?

I am feeling very lost right now :-(

Regards,
Neel

P.S. Do you think the chidra has something to do with the instability? I have been reading a little bit about it's effects during Mahadasha change/transition.

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 31 Jan 2012

Whilst I was in my Rahu Mahadasha, I was told that my following Jupiter Mahadasha will take me to different highs.
hahahaha...This just reminds me of my experience also. I was also told by many astrologers (except for one) that at the start of my Guru dasha, i will reach dizzy heights. But instead different things happened. I am now into 3rd year of Guru dasha and now I am getting results of what I want in life.

You know what, I read one dictum on one of the Kn Rao's articles on Guru dasha. It said that If Guru/Guru dasha is bad initially, He becomes beneficial later on and if Guru dasha is very good initially, then He becomes bad in the later part. I don't know the logic behind but it is working in my case.
In that one year since my Jupiter Mahadasha has started, I quit my job, lost friend, cut-off with parents, lost in a relationship. Though I found a more compatible, patient and understanding person now in this period..or so it seems. I have always found it difficult to trust anything or anyone - my life experiences made me think that way! But that's the only good thing that has happened to me since the start of my Jupiter Mahadasha, rest all have been negative.
It happened with me also. Instead Guru gave me the knowledge of astrology, higher education, wealth through property and fame among friends and relatives due to accurate predictions but it also gave me the setbacks like unnecessary fights, accident and no better job opportunity. It was mixed one. It is from that Lord Saturn period started that I experienced an increase in overall luck.

In one case of friend, he also experienced setbacks in Guru/Guru period. Tried many ties but did not find better job and was on the verge of losing a job. I predicted a job for him that will also take him abroad and buy property in Lord Saturn's antardasha. Within one week of starting of the antardasha, he got a job, his salary zoomed, he went to abroad and bought a property. He is now happy that he can have mental peace.

I predicted job in Saturn period as He is the karaka for job in service industry. Hope you understand now.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 01 Feb 2012

Haha..interesting Aseem :-)
I was reading somewhere that there are some calculations about the chidra transition effects from Rahu to Jupiter Mahadasha..some period of 17 months for Jupiter Mahadasha to come in full strength.

What makes you say that I may get a job during Feb-April '12?

All I can say that..so far..my Rahu Mahadasha was way better than the start of my Jupiter Mahadasha.

Regards,
Neel

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 01 Feb 2012

I was reading somewhere that there are some calculations about the chidra transition effects from Rahu to Jupiter Mahadasha..some period of 17 months for Jupiter Mahadasha to come in full strength.
Yeah it is true. Rahu's energy gradually leave the body to make way for Guru's energy. The process is gradual as both are slow moving planets.
What makes you say that I may get a job during Feb-April '12?
Venus is in 6th house of service, accident as 4th Lord.

Double transit from Moon is on 10th of profession but on 12th house house also of loss. Some opportunity may come up but you won't take it up
Last edited by aseem82 on 17 Apr 2012, edited 1 time in total.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 01 Feb 2012

Hi Aseem, thanks for your response.

It's kinda scary to even sniff about accidents..I had 2 major accidents since my birth and both were painful..and both on my lower right leg. First in 1981 and the next in Feb 2009. They both left their marks.
So, these can be big accidents that you are predicting in this period? You also mentioned about loss - what kind of loss?

Also, am I to assume that after the Jup-Jup-Ven (when will that period end?), the following period (that starts from May, I assume..but what date?) will be good for the job front and overall?
Since end of last year till now, I am getting some job calls, they themselves say that the first round of interviews have gone well..but then they just don't seem to move ahead and materialize. Just like in these two weeks - a company in south India has kept my candidature on hold!

Thanks and regards,
Neel
P.S.: Also, when will my Jup-Sat period start? Will it be better?

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 02 Feb 2012

It's kinda scary to even sniff about accidents..I had 2 major accidents since my birth and both were painful..and both on my lower right leg. First in 1981 and the next in Feb 2009. They both left their marks.
So, these can be big accidents that you are predicting in this period? You also mentioned about loss - what kind of loss?
Both the accidents happened in Moon's period.

It may be a small one or may not happen, still need to be careful.
Also, am I to assume that after the Jup-Jup-Ven (when will that period end?), the following period (that starts from May, I assume..but what date?) will be good for the job front and overall?
It is till 20th Jun'12.

Loss is about loss of an opportunity due to unavoidable circumstances.
Since end of last year till now, I am getting some job calls, they themselves say that the first round of interviews have gone well..but then they just don't seem to move ahead and materialize. Just like in these two weeks - a company in south India has kept my candidature on hold!
Post may'12, you will have better time due to major transit of guru.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 03 Feb 2012

Thanks, Aseem. I know my moon is accident prone. Is there any chance to get a job abroad, or travel abroad or settle abroad recently or in distant future? I traveled a lot abroad in 2001 end till 2003 end and then in mid 2005.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 17 Feb 2012

Hi Aseem,
I guess I've entered in Jup-Jup-Ven. Yet no sight on any potential job! Whats instore for me?! No favorable planets around?
Help!!
MUST SAY : MY RAHU MAHADASHA WAS VERY GOOD!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Feb 2012

Neelkumar

Your forecast looks good now. Have you got any interview call ?

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Sujit,
I just got a 'very initial' call yesterday afternoon (17th Feb, 2012, 2:57 PM)..my CV is yet to be shortlisted..so it's just a start. But just one and really don't know if/how it will move on.
Thanks for your reply..appreciate that.
Regards,
Neel
Sujit wrote:Neelkumar

Your forecast looks good now. Have you got any interview call ?

Regards
Sujit

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Feb 2012

Neel,

You can be positive, now things are changing & looking good in your chart. It would take another one month before you can land the job.

During March you may get chances for short travel and job offer.

Send me feedback.

Best wishes
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much Sujit for your positive assurance..I really need it!
Any movements now and in March that makes things positive for me? Kindly please let me know.
Thanks again and regards,
Neel
Sujit wrote:Neel,

You can be positive, now things are changing & looking good in your chart. It would take another one month before you can land the job.

During March you may get chances for short travel and job offer.

Send me feedback.

Best wishes
Sujit

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 19 Feb 2012

Hi Aseem,

hahahahahahahaha...

Rahu mahadasha was very good for me too...but this dasha won't come again...the era of intense dasha is gone forvever.... :cry:

Let the Jupiter cleanse your aura of Rahu's energy first as you correctly mentioned dasha sandhi earlier..

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 20 Feb 2012

Yeah Aseem, is intense mahadasha better or a plain dasha? Debatable! What do you think? :-)
Regards,
Neel
aseem82 wrote:
Hi Aseem,

hahahahahahahaha...

Rahu mahadasha was very good for me too...but this dasha won't come again...the era of intense dasha is gone forvever.... :cry:

Let the Jupiter cleanse your aura of Rahu's energy first as you correctly mentioned dasha sandhi earlier..

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 20 Feb 2012

Rahu is the most intense period in life. The period of sudden changes, obsession, fear, intense relations.

Mercury and Venus are the other but not as intense as rahu. A person getting mercury dasha and then venus dasha, if they are good, then enjoys life to the maximum as both are materialistic planets.

Guru and Lord Saturn are spiritual and less materialistic in nature.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 20 Feb 2012

aseem82 wrote:Rahu is the most intense period in life. The period of sudden changes, obsession, fear, intense relations.
Oh yes, roller-coaster ride..haha..was fun..always kept me on my toes..it's was fun especially when you're a lazy Bengali guy like me!
Took me to dizzy heights and lowest of lows!

Mercury and Venus are the other but not as intense as rahu. A person getting mercury dasha and then venus dasha, if they are good, then enjoys life to the maximum as both are materialistic planets.
I guess my Venus Mahadasha is quite later in my lifetime?! And Mercury..it's gone right?

Guru and Lord Saturn are spiritual and less materialistic in nature.
I think they're both beneficial and positively powerful for me..I wonder when the good times will arrive? :-)

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 21 Feb 2012

If I remember correctly, you mentioned about marriage proposals. So nothing materialized so far???

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 22 Feb 2012

Haha..jab naukri nahin, toh chokri kahan? :-)
aseem82 wrote:If I remember correctly, you mentioned about marriage proposals. So nothing materialized so far???
aseem82 wrote:Lord Jupiter is the karaka for higher education, knowledge, wealth and so on but not the karaka for job.

He will move to 5th house in May'12 from Moon Lagna and expect better times.

However I still feel, these days due to double transit on 12th house, you are getting intense feelings to resign. Maybe you will change place for a new job between Feb and apr'12.
Aseem, please help me understand that since you mention Jupiter is not the karaka for job, how will the Jupiter transit in May 2012 to 5th house will give me better times?
Also, you mention place change - how can you predict that? And does that include abroad too?

Thanks and regards,
Neel

aseem82

Post by aseem82 » 22 Feb 2012

Aseem, please help me understand that since you mention Jupiter is not the karaka for job, how will the Jupiter transit in May 2012 to 5th house will give me better times?
Also, you mention place change - how can you predict that? And does that include abroad too?
Well, you are makar rashi and for such rashis. Guru transits to 4th house from Moon Lagna, is not good and further aspected by Lord Saturn from 10th house.

Guru is generally good in 5th house and since you are running His period, expect better results from then as He will be casting His aspect on natal Sun, the karaka for job and placed in 10th house. So something related to job has to materialize.

I mentioned about change as it happened with me. I changed the place in december 2011 due to double transit on 12th house.

In one case, simliar chart of makar lagna, there was double transit on 3rd house of short travel. I told that person that he must be currently having plans for going on tour for short period of time. This turned out to be true as he just had finalised the plans to visit North India.

Hope you got my point.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 22 Feb 2012

Ok, thanks! Aseem, PMed you..kindly respond, sorry buddy.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 14 Mar 2012

Hello Aseem,
Nothing's come up yet..there are some interviews slated but when- is uncertain..all in the pipeline.
Losing hope.
And been feeling quite depressed of late.
Btw, can you let me know the exact date when the major transit of guru will happen (the one you mentioned will be good for me)?
Thanks and regards,
Neel