Transit from Rahu Mahadasha to Jupiter Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Transit from Rahu Mahadasha to Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by neelkumar » 18 Jul 2012

Good morning Saindhavi ji,

..if you could kindly please let me know your viewpoint on the 4th question?

Thanks again,
NK

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 18 Jul 2012

I said - You can wear only one of them.

If your instinct tell you to wear a yellow sapphire, you can try it - 4.5 carats set in gold. But don't wear emerald then.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 19 Jul 2012

Hello Saindhavi ji,
By the 4th question, I meant this one:
neelkumar wrote: 4) According to some astrologers, my (very?) good period will start from 23rd January, 2013. Is that correct? Is it Jupiter-Shani period? And is that the reason?
Thanks and regards,
NK

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Jul 2012

See my answer No 3 in this link. You may change "emerald" to "Emerald or Yellow sapphire" -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 25#p123026

In future, please write on Explorings' Rahu Mahadasha thread or on my Jupiter Mahadasha thread.

It's difficult for me to keep track of so many threads.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 25 Jul 2012

Hello,
Do I have a good business fate?
I mean based upon my astrological chart, will I do well in self-business?
Thanks,
NK
My birth details : 29th August 1974, 19:10 hours, Ambarnath (Maharashtra)
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Kmanishn
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kmanishn » 01 Nov 2017

Hi Neil
So what happened after that for you? Was Saturn pratyatyantar dasha in 2013 good for you on Job front as predicted? Would be great to see what happened based on how much was discussed

Truthdestiny
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Truthdestiny » 06 Nov 2017

I started a new thread but received no reply so posting here.

Date of Birth:- 14/09/1977
Time of Birth:- 7:20am
Place of Birth:- Saharanpur, UP
Current Location:- London

My Rahu mahadasha ended on October 11, 2016 but I have been facing a lot of issues thereafter. The start of Jupiter maha dasha should have been good but has not given good results. I lost my house deal. I had theft of home here in London and then had a lot of issues with people.

Is there something i can do to calm my situation?

sanjeevdar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sanjeevdar » 04 Jan 2018

It was bad experiemce for me in Rahu to Jupitor Mahadasha transit The Dasha changed in mid 2015 and i lost job in Jupiter/Jupiter dasha in April 2017. I lost my car and suffered huge finencial losses. Till date 5th Jan 2018 I am job less.
my DOB 03/04/1966. POB :Chandigarh .Time : 3.15 pm

can any body analysis predict date when i will get job
so that my finencial situation improves
Regards
Sanjeev Dar

Manish
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Manish » 30 Jan 2018

My son is 8 may 1978 i am in depression can help me out pls

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 30 Jan 2018

sanjeevdar wrote:
04 Jan 2018
It was bad experiemce for me in Rahu to Jupitor Mahadasha transit The Dasha changed in mid 2015 and i lost job in Jupiter/Jupiter dasha in April 2017. I lost my car and suffered huge finencial losses. Till date 5th Jan 2018 I am job less.
my DOB 03/04/1966. POB :Chandigarh .Time : 3.15 pm
Sanjeev Dar

What do you do for a living? what type of job? And DOB is 3rd march or 4th April?????

LR2017

Post by LR2017 » 04 Feb 2018

Neelkumar,

I am about to finish 18 years of Rahu nightmare at the end of this month. I’m really hoping for a happier mindset and daring to dream about finally meeting a good partner who is in it for the long haul.

I was wondering if you are still with the person you met after your Jupiter dasha started? Did the relationship aspect stabilise for you after Jupiter started?

kiwisamrat
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kiwisamrat » 22 Mar 2018

My DB: 8th Feb 1955, TOB: 10:15AM
Place 16:55 N and 81.11 E. Time Zone , 5:30 E
Just entered into Jup. Rahu Dasha has done many changes and travelled places
Please provide predictions

anand08

Post by anand08 » 20 May 2018

Hi All,

I also having the same experience, I entered into Guru Mahadasha in Oct 2017. I had an accident in Jan-18, than lots of quarrel in house and now recently lost my job.

My DOB is 28-Jan-1977 14:30 , Delhi, please help me to know if my Jupiter is good or bad ?

Thanks you

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 May 2018

ananda-your jupiter dasa will be average. jupiter increases your anger ,vengeance.you will frequently affected with colds. at least till jupiter-jupiter ends.He gives good income and good job.you will become workaholic. jupiter dasa is 37% positive ,23% negitive and the remaining is 40% is average[no loss-no gain].your pelvis or left testicle injured by some kind of wepon or with a surgical instrument during this dasa. Dont play near water bodies during this dasa. you mostly engaged in jobs which uses some kind of gadgetry.

joyd.

suvi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by suvi » 21 May 2018

I was reading the chain of messages. Its so similar to mine. During Rahu mahadasha, I used to curse myself because of one major damage which happened and thats because Rahu always lure you to make wrong decisions in life. But there are many good things happened during then apart from changing my jobs randomly and finally keeping me in an unemployed state. I thought during jupiter mahadasha i will have better life and will get rid of this job shift. I managed to grab a job soon the jupiter mahadasha started (June 2017) but within 6 months, (Feb 2018)lost my job, lost my dad, financially poor, away from family, bitter relationship with family members, friends... no end to my problems and now it seems that my life has completely stopped. I am educated, have good job experience but absolutely there is no movement in my life. Could anyone please tell me how bad if your jupiter is placed in 12th house in your natal chart ? How do i forsee my future ? With the help of D10 chart or Transit chart ?

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 21 May 2018

I am also having the same problem that is no job. Rahu dasha was horrible one with lots of career breaks. My Rahu dasha ended on 30-May-2017. Till now jupiter dasha has not done any good to me. No job and there is no hope also as i am over aged with little experience. Is there any income yoga in my chart, please help.

24/03/1977, 08:55 AM, Bangalore

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 22 May 2018

Missile, all the delays in your chart caused by Saturn in 4th house of karaka. It is the lord of 10th and 11th, and is retrograde aspecting the 10th and the 6th. Expect severe delays in everything work related.

Bhagyesh Jupiter is in 2nd house (enemy Venus sign) and is shadaashtak (6-8) with its own house. He also lords 12th and causing losses to family, wealth, assets, etc. I think you asked same questions few months ago, and some people had replied at that time also.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 23 May 2018

2nd lord Venus in 12H and 12th lord Jupiter in 2H is a Duryoga. Yoga for loss of wealth. It also suggest that you are not careful in Verbal communications. Mercury the Karka for communications and 3rd lord is also in 12H. Just work on your communication skills, you will surely get the job.

anand08

Post by anand08 » 23 May 2018

Thank you sir for the analysis, when will I get the job again as I have become jobless now. :(

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 06 Jul 2018

I transited from Rahu mahadasha to Jupiter mahadasha in 2008. from 2015 i was under venus antardasha and has been a nightmare. as per Jagannath Hora i have this till August 2018 and then im into Sun antardasha. Jupiter mahadasha continues till 2024!! I am Cancer ascendant, makar rashi shravan nakshatra. Mars in ascendant, jupiter in 8th venus in 10th. i also have ketu and sun conjunction in 11th.. dont know if that is any good in my sun antardasha period. any insight will be highly appreciated. I really want to breathe again!!

stark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by stark » 07 Jul 2018

im under jupiter dasha from 22 Nov 2017. nothing seems to be changed from the earlier rahu dasha.
results are the same nothing positive. my dob feb 5, 1979 time: 1:48am chennai

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 24 Jul 2018

well this particular thread almost all people undergoing Jupiter mahadasha are facing almost similar kind of problems!! loss of job, loss of wealth, bad relationships.. almost exactly the same. mine was the worst in Venus antardasha from Dec 2015 till now.. Can anyone here pinpoint their antardasha's too?
I seriously hope Sun antardasha would be better.
funny how "so many" astrological websites mention Jupiter period to be the best in anyone's life..nothing even close to even "good" happened.

Sudipta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sudipta » 27 Jul 2018

My details are 21/12/1979; 15:45; Kolkata.
Could you please help me how will be my Jupiter Mahadasha in terms of career and wealth.

Thank you in advance.

bhusalraja
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bhusalraja » 15 Sep 2018

Born on 21st may 1983 at 08: 33 pm, please tell me about my jupiter and saturn maha dasha. I am at the end of rahu maha dasha which gave me the most painful challenges, lost relations with my loved one, lost jobs and all the hard earned money.

Kindly tell me how will be my coming years.

Thank you

Akshay