Jupiter Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Mar 2015

Hi Jcb, any u tell something about the natives father ??? The chart shows over indulgence by the father ???
or some trouble with father of the native ...Although father might be powerful and well placed.

If any elder sibling to the native , they are very well settled.

And how is the native related to you ???

Jupiter Maha dasha will be better with regards to career. It will start sept/oct 2015..

Rahu MahaDasha would have created differences in family especially with regards to father

Kalpana123

Post by Kalpana123 » 30 Mar 2015

Hi Karthik..

Can you please shed some light on my future.. I have also posted above..

Here are my details:
DOB - 4th June 1978, 5PM
Place of Birth - Motihari, Bihar.

I am going through the last few months of Rahu Mahadasha and will start Jupiter Mahadasha in August. I have suffered immensely both mentally and financially during the Rahu Mahadasha, please let me know if the Jupiter Mahadasha will be better.

Thanks...

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Mar 2015

kalpana, the chart is borderline between libra and scorpio lagna...A 5 minutes increase results in scorpio lagna.

Kalpana123

Post by Kalpana123 » 31 Mar 2015

Karthik,

I am aware of the same, sadly the elders in my family cannot tell me the accurate timing. I have been given the time frame of anything between 4:45PM and 5:30PM. But few astrologers who have seen my charts tell me that it is Libra lagan and consider 5PM as my birth time.

I would be very grateful if you could help me conclude the exact birth time. I lost my mother in March 2013. Suffered immense financial loss in Nov - Dec 2012. Have been mostly confined to the house since then as work has been sparse. Work in the creative field. Let me know if you want to know anything specific.

My wife's details are as follows (if it helps with your analysis)
DOB - 12 June 1980, 2:25PM
POB - Bangalore

Will be immensely grateful for any input..

Thanks.

Kalpana123

Post by Kalpana123 » 02 Apr 2015

Karthik,

Can you please look into my kundali..

Thanks...

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 02 Apr 2015

kalpana, better you must do birth time rectification.i am not good at doing birth time rectification. It is done by our senior member dr neeraj.

Below is the link of dr neeraj post.....he will guide you . Ask him to do Birth time rectification. He will help you for sure.

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... &start=675

Kalpana123

Post by Kalpana123 » 02 Apr 2015

ok Karthik,

I will write to him. Can you please look into my wife's kundali? Her timings are correct. There is a lot of financial liability on us.. and most of it is on her name..

Also, as per her kundali.. can you tell me when can we expect a child...

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 03 Apr 2015

Kalpana, in her chart children aspect looks tough...But we have to see husbands chart was well to get accurate results.

Kalpana123

Post by Kalpana123 » 10 Apr 2015

Karthik,

I have requested Dr. Neeraj for birth time rectification and am awaiting his reply.

My wife's details are accurate to the minute. She has a lot of financial liability on her name... When do you see that getting resolved. And would you suggest any remedies for 12th house Jupiter Mahadasha?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Apr 2015

kalpana, she has a far better chart.....If the time of birth is correct , then she must have had good position from 2006 onwards.....She must have enough properties like land , vehicles in her name

Kalpana123

Post by Kalpana123 » 11 Apr 2015

Karthik,

All our financial issues and troubles started around June 2006 when her jupiter mahadasha started. She is doing well professionally but we have absolutely zero savings... How long will this continue...?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Apr 2015

kalpana, even her chart is border line...

Kalpana123

Post by Kalpana123 » 11 Apr 2015

Yes... But there is absolutely no doubt about her timings...

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 15 Jun 2015

DOB: 30.09.1981
TOB: 05:29 AM
POB: New Delhi, India

I've Virgo ascendant with Jupiter in lagna. As I learn about astrology more in depth, I understand Jupiter is a functional malefic planet for Virgo ascendant (as it is in enemy sign and also it owns 2 Kendra houses- kendraadhipati dosha)

I was suggested by an astrologer to wear yellow sapphire (to improve Jupiters directional strength) and I have been wearing it since 2003 . However I've faced quite mixed results in Jupiter Mahadasha thus far . Presently I'm going through difficult period wrt my job and finances (under debt).

Here's my experience in Ju MD:

Ju-Ju Mar 2001 – Apr 2003 V. Good Completed my Engineering with Honors Degree
Ju-Sa Apr 2003 – Nov 2005 V. Good Went abroad (US) in Aug’04 for MBA and excelled in studies. Apr’03 to Mar’04 was challenging times as there was no job satisfaction and fruitless travels.
Ju-Me Nov 2005 – Feb 2008 Excellent Complete MBA with Honors Degree . Received excellent job offer in a Senior Management Role (relocated to Singapore). Got married and blessed with a boy in Nov’07.
Ju-Ke Feb 2008 – Jan 2009 Bad Unhappiness in domestic life. Married life starts to deteriorate.
Ju-Ve Jan 2009 – Sep 2011 Worst Worst time of my life. Tremendous stress, both personal and professional front. Very unhappy married life.
Ju-Su Sep 2011 – Jul 2012 Mixed Some elevation at work. Domestic life starts to improve and relations with wife coming back to normancy.
Ju-Mo Jul 2012 – Nov 2013 V. Good Contentment at work and domestic matters.
Ju-Ma Nov 2013 – Oct 2014 Mixed Results Increase in salary but dissatisfaction at work. Foreign travels & exposure but stress related to financial matters.
Ju-Ra Oct 2014 to date Mixed Results Increase in salary but dissatisfaction at work. Had to take up loans but for good (sisters marriage & mothers treatment).

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 16 Jun 2015

By your post it looks you know the basics of astrology quite well . Since you 7L[Jupiter ] is in Lagna Dwisaptati Sama Dasha is applicable.
Presently I'm going through difficult period wrt my job and finances (under debt).
D.S.S.D Mars-Saturn[5L and 6L]-Sun[12L] from 20th May. Jupiter has the Kendraadhipati Dosha with 5L Saturn and 12L Sun. In D-9 Jupiter is in 8H and Sun is the 8L in 4H, due to which you do not have the peace of mind since Saturn is in the 6H as 2L in D-9. From 20th May you expenditure has also gone up that is why you are more concerned. Situation at job front is also not good from the same time and you are very stressed. Just wait till 23rd of July. Just do H.C seven times a day.
Last edited by anuradha on 16 Jun 2015, edited 1 time in total.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 16 Jun 2015

Dear Anuradha,

You're superb in your analysis. My expenditure has increased since End of May and continues to go up.. Most of this was unplanned but necessary. Your prediction also gives me good psychological relief to know that the situation is expected to improve from End July onwards .

If you don't mind me asking, do you think my Saturn MD would be better compare to Jupiter MD?

If I understand correctly, my Jupiter is functional malefic, placed in Dushtana house in D9 aspected by Rahu and Mars and furthermore debilitated in D10 chart . Whereas my Saturn is placed in a friendly sign of Virgo in angular house in D1 ruling a trinal house [5L]. It's also placed in friendly sign of Gemini (but Dushtana/Upcharya house) in D9 ruling H1&2 and placed in angular house [7] in D10 ruling 9&10H but not so friendly sign of Scorpio. More so Jupiter is in nakshatra of Mars in D10 [debilitated] but Saturn is in nakshatra of Moon [involved in Dhan yoga.. L11 in H2].

Really really appreciate your feedback again. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Unread postby raj_indian_1981 » 16 Jun 2015, 22:01

Dear Anuradha,

You're superb in your analysis. My expenditure has increased since End of May and continues to go up.. Most of this was unplanned but necessary. Your prediction also gives me good psychological relief to know that the situation is expected to improve from End July onwards .

If you don't mind me asking, do you think my Saturn MD would be better compare to Jupiter MD?
Thanks for the feedback and kind words. My point is simple that to analyze a chart conditional dasha e.g D.S.S.D in your case, along with Jaimini char dasha give subtle clues. So please avoid over dependence of V.D
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If I understand correctly, my Jupiter is functional malefic, placed in Dushtana house in D9 aspected by Rahu and Mars and furthermore debilitated in D10 chart . Whereas my Saturn is placed in a friendly sign of Virgo in angular house in D1 ruling a trinal house [5L]. It's also placed in friendly sign of Gemini (but Dushtana/Upcharya house) in D9 ruling H1&2 and placed in angular house [7] in D10 ruling 9&10H but not so friendly sign of Scorpio. More so Jupiter is in nakshatra of Mars in D10 [debilitated] but Saturn is in nakshatra of Moon [involved in Dhan yoga.. L11 in H2].

Really really appreciate your feedback again. Thank you!!!!!!!!!
raj_indian_1981

Lagna is both Kendra and Trikone. Though a weak Kendra. 10H is the strongest Kendra. So 5L[Saturn] in Lagna[Kendra] is a Rajyoga. Moreover 5L Saturn conjunct with 7L[Jupiter] is also a Rajyoga. Saturn is also in Ucchabhilasi sign. Rest you can do yourself. :)

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Anuradha Ji. I'm also starting to realize that VD may not be sufficient alone for predicting the quality of dasha. I'm Still very new to Jaimini system, understanding charadasha, Jaimini aspects etc.

I appreciate your indicating the raj yogas involving Saturn. Would it be fair for me to conclude that SA Mahadasha would be relatively better to JU Mahadasha? Just a brief confirmation would be sufficient and great satisfaction :)

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the reply . How is the situation at job front since May 20th?

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Anuradha Ji,

The situation is still the same as last 2 yrs . I've been due for promotion few times in last 3-4 years but it never materialized.

Just a a background: I joined this company 8 years ago in March 2007 in Regional Management role at Asia HQ in Singapore (i would say one of the best starts to anyone's career.. prob due to Ju MD - Me AD :) ) . In summary I received great exposure internationally during first 4 years (2007-2011) . I excelled in any role and responsibility bestowed to me . I was identified as HiPot in Asia Regional Team and went through very prestigious Leadership Development program last year Apr'14-Oct'14 (acc. to rough estimates, the company invests about US$80 K per candidate) . A promotion was possibly on the cards after graduating from this program but it didn't materialize and it's more than 8 months since graduation. Although I got a raise in salary (effective 1st May'15) which was the only positive development . However, my stature in the company is still pretty much the same relative to when i joined the company, which eats me up from inside and destroys my mental peace. Since last 2 yrs, I dont feel like working anymore in 9-5 job and just hate going to office . But in view of all family responsibilities (my family, my parents, my sister's family), I'm unable to quit and do something else. If I was financially secured, it would have given me time and motivation to take a break and start something of my own. However due to mountain of debts (on account of my sister wedding this year, my mothers treatment and lawsuit for inheritance of my g.father), I'm unable to quit or find another equally paying but more satisfying job.

Therefore, I hope that my Saturn MD might help me in overcoming my financial challenges and bring more satisfaction / elevation in my professional life. I've been tested through lots of hardships in Jupiter MD which is good in a way but has also left me completely burnt out.

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 29 Jun 2015

Dear Saindhvi,
My Jupiter-Mars started in Dec 2014 ..since then I'm always under stress...I moved with my family to India from England in Feb'15 and then again moved to US in April'15 and since 9th May my health is going downwards.I had severe allergies and then in end of May I started to get dizzy and nauseous with extreme fatigue and my right limbs had gotten weak.My brain MRI was ok but the neurologist found some degeneration of spine...they are suspecting cervical spondyltis but I'm not sure what exactly is causing that.Its been a really traumatic period for me both healthwise and financially.
Will my health improve or will be like that till end of Mars antar or will deteriorate further in my Jup-Rahu?
I've had health problems since my Jupiter MD started ...I'll be starting my sade sati and Saturn MD at the same time(Apr 2018)..is it going be even worse for me?

DOB-19/9/1972
Time:20:19
Place-New Delhi
rgds
SG

vivekarjaria
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vivekarjaria » 05 Oct 2015

Dear Saindhvi ji
regards,
There is one advancement in my professional life.For the first time I am one of the top performers of year 2015.
Few Selected persons will go to abroad sponsored by company.

I will be highly obliged If you can guide me whether I will get chance to go abroad?
The final announcement will be made in Dec 1st week .
My Details
DOB-7th sept 1975
Time :04:21 AM
Place: Orchha {MP}
regards
vivek

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 10 Dec 2015

My humble request to learned members,pls analyze my chart.My Guru dasha is coming next.

DOB - 07/03/1986 7.50 AM Mumbai.

My Rasi Jupiter (Meena Lagna lord) is combust and in the 12th house.

all Antardashas and even pratyantardashas of Jupiter have been agonizing and miserable,and the very mention of Guru periods frightens me.

Kindly tell me what I can expect from the Guru Dasa.

Thanks.

catchrs
Contributor
Contributor

Post by catchrs » 31 Jul 2016

Dear members,

I am taking this thread ahead, after a couple of months. I am getting a change in career in next few days.
No improvement, just a change of place to work for.
Is it s good change? Should I take this leap?

I guess I know my answer, but would really appreciate your guidance/advice.
My details
Female. Dob 09 July 1980 (Leo ascendant)
8:30 am, Delhi.

Thanks a lot, already!