exhalated and retrogarade Saturn mahadasha effects

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jegdis5
Donor
Donor
exhalated and retrogarade Saturn mahadasha effects

Post by jegdis5 » 22 Nov 2011

Hi All,

I am Mesha lagna, Kumba rashi. I have Saturn in Libra who is exhalted and also retrograde.Some say its bad and some say its good..I am so confused..
Could you please have a look in my chart and help me explain how its going to be?
Also, How my Sat/Ketu dasha going to affect me next year?? Exhalted and also retrograde Saturn in 7th house aspecting Ketu in 9th house. Is it dangerous?
I am also interested in doing business but dont know where to start, also bit worried if saturn mahadasha will help me grow..
Last edited by jegdis5 on 07 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Re: exhalated and retrogarade Saturn mahadasha effects

Post by jegdis5 » 25 Nov 2011

Last edited by jegdis5 on 23 Mar 2012, edited 4 times in total.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 27 Nov 2011

Many thanks Fluid2finance,
I very much appreciate your efforts.Since I have back pain, allergy and feet pain, I can assume that the pain will continue to persist? - Since saturn is aspecting lagna is it happening? but my doubt is, Is Saturn only positive on wealth for me and not on health???..How can we analyse his positive and negative nature on areas like health, wealth, relationships?
Your reply on this is very much appreciated..
Also,
Ccould you direct me on how to learn astrology.I have learnt basics but I cant go further.I am not sure which book to refer??

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 07 Dec 2011

Hi Jegdis,

Saturn MD would probably be the most important MD in your life. The fact that you are running his MD fully from your age 23 to 42 means that you were meant to experience this growth (and learn the lessons) relatively early on.

I have a similair Saturn-Venus parivarthana position with Mesha lagna, and I can testify to the fact that Saturn can be very very powerful in whatever he does. I have felt it even during Sa AD. The other planets are very different though for us. Hence the charts cannot be compared.

However, your chart has very powerful yogas in the 11th house for which Saturn is the Lord..hence the concept of gains does attain extra significance. I am not surprised that you have gained immensely after wedding.

Moreover, the fact that this 11th house is also your Chandra Lagna gives it an additional Boost-you could easily analyze your chart from this Chandra Lagna as well....and Saturn becomes your Lagna Lord exalted in 9th house, parivarthana with 9th lord!! Just enjoy your Saturn-Venus period from 2013-2015/16. Additionally, Sa is also placed in own house in D9 and D10, although in the 8th house, indicating potentially sudden changes related to Career.

Just watch out for wierd events in your career when Saturn transits 10th from moon though. But actually, this transit happens during your excellent Sa-Ve period....so it balances it out nicely for you.

You mentioned that your life was hard till 2005....probably because of Ju MD with 9th lord being placed in 8th house (Vargottama gives it some benefic influence, hence your education was not disrupted?).

Also, can I ask you if you have a few elderly female friends/mentors?

All the Best Madurai Veeran!

AstroKid_84

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 07 Dec 2011

Astrokid,
I was impressed by ur last statement "madurai veeran" .I can guess u are from tamilnadu? :)..Good to see ur reply.
First I would like to answer your question,
can I ask you if you have a few elderly female friends/mentors? - I have no such elderly female friends, all females friends are younger than me .My wife is also younger but she gives very good ideas and helps me in every circumstances maturely. SO I take I got a very good matured wife because of saturns placement rather than elderly..

My questions,
1. Do you mind sharing ur birth details? Do you also have saturn retrograde in libra or just exhalated?
2. when u say weird events in my career, wil i loose job? if yes then how I m gng to enjoy the period?
3. since venus is aspecting 5th house, is there any chance in winning lottery during sat-ven period, not being greedy, i have read 5th house is easy gains like lottery and venus tends to gambling, is it true?
4. so this saturn MD will be good for me ? and i am going to be abroad thourgh out this saturn MD?
5. How is my Ketu AD gng to be? since Ketu in 9th house trines position, 9th house is luck and ketu is spritual and in my chart saturn is aspecting ketu which is 9th house and 3rd house from saturns placement.I feel its going to be good as well?
6. How my Budhan MD goig to be ? since Budh is in angles position 10.

I feel saturn MD until Sat-Sun is gong to be good for me and I am planning to relocate to India after that and earn as much as i can during good period :)....any suggestion on this????

your valuable comments are welcome..
Last edited by jegdis5 on 02 May 2012, edited 1 time in total.

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 08 Dec 2011

Dear Jegdis,

Yes, I am from Chennai :-), but currently living outside the country for work.

It does make sense that you listen actively to your wife, and that she helps you with timely ideas and advice. Parivarthana between 7th and 11th lords would cause this yoga for you. I also have Saturn exalted and retrograde in my 7th house Libra. But as I mentioned before, my other planets (and D9) are very different. TOB is 24th March 1984, 8:24am, Pune, India.

I do not claim to know astrology deep enough to comment about Lottery winnings, and in any case, I feel that big wins are so rare that it is only reasonable to say that one can try it during extra lucky periods. Saturn-Venus period can be one such lucky period for you, although this period most likely indicates significant gains from business and/or partnerships (especially involving your wife). I feel that the 8th house and/or its Lord would have to be involved for big lottery wins.

In your case, since Saturn has a lot of dignity being in his own house in D9 and in D10, you do not have to worry much even though he is in the 8th house in those divisional charts. Weird can be anything-not necessarily losing a job. But anyways, I was only talking about Saturn’s 10th transit from natal moon, and during your 10th house transit of Saturn from Moon, you will run Sa-Ve….hence that would more than shield you.

Regarding your stay abroad, my humble opinion:
Saturn is in 7th house as the 10th & 11th lord, This can mean earnings from foreign countries/connections.

From the Chandra Lagna, Saturn is Lagna lord and 12th lord exalted in 9th house…signifies long distance journeys, and staying there for a while.

Remember that Budhan is a functional malefic for Aries lagna, since he is the 3rd and 6th lords. Ketu in its own nakshatra moola in 9th house, aspected by exalted Saturn can be quite interesting for spiritual pursuits.

Again, I am still very much learning, and hence feel free to let me know of your opinion.

Best Regards,

AstroKid_84

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 08 Dec 2011

Very nice reply..Good to know you from chennai.Currently I am in UK and if you are in UK, please do meet me.
Also, you mentioned about your saturns sub period "I can testify to the fact that Saturn can be very very powerful in whatever he does. I have felt it even during Sa AD. "
How was your saturn sub period and what happened?

Regarding Budh - During my budh sub period I still had gains like buying property in UK happened in Budh period.
Also I got blessed with a little cute princess which is very important wealth :)..The bad part was my back pain but I thought it was because of ashtama shani though its far better now...

Anyways Budhan dasha is long way to go..Do you also study Bindu system?..
I am also learning astrology..I refer site "classroom2007.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE]. com"
and some more sites.I am also planning to buy parashara 7.1 which says there is some beautiful learning method there.I will try and let you know.

If you discover anymore please let me know.

Also, do you have any elderly female friends?..
As per my astro I should have first affair to be broken up which happened and my wife is my second affair.I was mentally sick when i was in my first affair and it was extreme painful for me..If you dont mind disclosing, do you face the same?

I had a quick look at your horoscope.
1. You have Saturns deep exhalation which is more powerful than mine.
2.Budhan is neecha bangam and iyou get raja yogam.
3. But I wish you had saturns mahadasha early instead of it starting at 2064..so that you could be another example of mine and also you can enjoy your budhan dasha immediately after saturns MD.
4. By the way how was your sukhra dasha??
5. I believe your moon dasha will be very good for you as you have Gajkesari yoga?

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 09 Dec 2011

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments Jegdis. I will surely let you know if I come to the UK.

Very happy to hear that you are a Proud Father of a lovely baby girl…Congratulations!

If I learn of something new, I will surely share with you. Meanwhile, we can continue to learn from the more experienced members on this message board.

Regarding your questions on my horoscope:

1. My Saturn AD, please see below post under NBRY topic:

http://www.learnjyotish.com/phpBB3_0/vi ... =5&t=10219

2. Not in a relationship currently….very detached from everything in life due to the Surya MD. But I did have one during my Ve-Me period. Ended as a failure (causing much anger and frustration for a while) at the start of my Surya MD. Hence, very similair to your case.

3. Regarding the different timings of MDs for us, we are probably meant to be learning very different lessons in life..:) Rahu in his MD might give Saturn’s (and Venus’) effects for me.

4. Budhan NB has probably worked…since I have done very well in academics (Budhan represents intellect, and is also my Chara Atmakaraka) throughout…especially in my excellent Shukra MD. However, since Shukra MD happened at such a young age, no material benefits accumulated, apart from the strong foundation. Generous Scholarships to study abroad happened in Ve-Sa (parivartana).

5. I am also hoping that the Moon MD will be good. Venus and Surya MD's could not have been more contrasting periods.

Best Regards,

AstroKid_84

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 13 Dec 2011

Many thanks Astro,

sorry for the late reply..Had a very bisy weekend celebrating my daughters and rajnikanths birthday :).
I have few unclarified queries in my mind.

I read the other post regarding your sun-sat effect.Did you leave the job urself or u are fired?..just curious to know how it works..as you mentioned u left the job and started learning astro and palm...

1. Why they also consider moon as lagna, whats spl with moon to be considered as another lagna.We have to predict on dual basis(with own lagna and moon as lagna?)
2. How to make prediction with lord in our natal chart and its gochar transit.Example.Saturn in 7th house in my chart and his gochar transit to 9th(from my rashi) house.So how do you predict thebehavioir of saturn is it according to 9th house or according to my chart where it is placed in 7th house.
3. When predicting Gochar transit, they predict considering rashi but dont we have to predict considering lagna?
4. Since Saturn is not favourable to Mesha lagna but friendly to kumba rashi and again not favourable for sadaya nakshatra..how to predict its effect??
5. In astrogyan web.. i see they give yearly prediction and create current chart where lagna is changed(picutre atttached).I dont understand it.Pleas shed some light if got any idea.
6. Also how my 2nd round of sade sati is going to be which will happen between Jan 2020 to oct 2027...
Also, Have you got any ebooks or materials that you can forward on to my mail jegdis5@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com??

Thanks,
Jegadis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 18 Dec 2011

Hi Jegadis,

Great to hear about your fun weekend with family! :)

Here is my quick response:

1. Moon represents our mind, and hence chandra lagna is crucial. When yogas repeat themselves from both Lagna and Chandra Lagna, it is considered very strong. Also, in cases where chandra lagna is very strong, and the actual Lagna is relatively weaker, yogas and lordships from chandra lagna should definitely be analyzed. For actual predictions, I think it is best to verify with past events in the individual's life.
2.I think many people would put the contribution of transits at around 30% when it comes to predictions, with your birth chart and MD/AD lords determining the bulk. A favourable transit would give the person the necessary extra boost to cross the finishing line, but cannot by itself provide the basic foundations to participate and do well in the race consistently.
3. For Gochar (transits), mainly chandra lagna is used. This has worked for me personally in my short experience. But astrology is not a linear science, hence different approaches might work for different people.
4.The usual factors like lordship, exaltation/debilitation, Rasi placement (friend or enemy), nakshatra placement, aspects, yogas, Bindus, Shadbala, strength from D9 placement should always be considered for determining the overall effects.
5.Actually, I have no clue about this yearly chart. I will try to look it up sometime in the future if I get the chance. Maybe, the more experienced members can help shed light on this for you?
6. There is a school of thought which says that the 2nd round of Sade-Sati can actually be very beneficial to the native, especially with a strong Natal Saturn placement as in your chart. It will be quite interesting in your case, since you would still be running your Saturn MD for a part of it. Magnified effects (both good and bad) can be expected. But that is soo far away, you should enjoy your life right now!! :)

Hope this is useful.

Best Regards,

AstroKid_84

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 18 Dec 2011

jegdis5 wrote:Many thanks Astro,

I read the other post regarding your sun-sat effect.Did you leave the job urself or u are fired?..just curious to know how it works..as you mentioned u left the job and started learning astro and palm...

Hi Jegadis,

I left of my own accord, but the situation forced me to do so. Of course, I wanted to find another job immediately, but I could not find suitable options for a while. Learning astrology and palmistry happened by chance. I had gone to the Vaitheeswaran temple (Lord Murugan is one of my favourite Lords) right after I had left my job (I had no interest or belief in Astro or palmistry or any occult science until then, but have always had strong faith in God).

There were many Nadi astrologers advertising their services there. Being a highly curious person, I decided to walk into one of the stalls. After the initial questions, the guy found "my leaf". The first question he asked shocked me:
"You must have left your job on your own even if it was a collector's job. Am I correct?"
:shock:
I numbly answered yes, but still did not take things too seriously. But it took the cosmos only three more months to spark my interest in Astrology and Palmistry. In those three months, I would have attended like 20 interviews -all unsuccessful (for no apparent reason). Everything (best not to mention other things here) was shattered, and it seemed like everyone was conspiring against me. He had also mentioned that the next one year would be very tough. Hence, I had no choice now, but to question how this guy could have possibly deduced this information.

That started my research and study...

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 18 Dec 2011

many thanks Astrokid.
Again I appreciate your reply very much.
On Nadijothidam you can refer http://ujiladevi.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].com/2011/04/blog-post_11.html .I love to read those articles and on different subjects.

நாடி ஜோதிடம் என்பது எந்தக் கிரகம் வேறு எந்தக் கிரகத்தோடு சம்பந்தப்பட்டு இருக்கிறது என்பதை அடிப்படையாக வைத்து பலன் கூறுவது ஆகும்.

I also found another interesting link :) http://www.askastrologer.com/Pastlife.html

Also could you share some materials on astrology please to jegdis5@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com?

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 23 Dec 2011

Dear Jegdis,

The first link was interesting, but I would not take the second one seriously. Just my frank take on things.

For now, I have stayed away from trying to comprehend Nadi since it appears too complicated for me ....hehe...

I have sent you an email to jegdis5@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com with some interesting links. I hope you find it useful for various applications.

Best Regards,

AstroKid_84

mani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mani » 24 Jan 2012

Dear jegdis5 Ji,

Someone told me about facing Saturn Mahadasa with 6 ruling and Venus in job currently. I don't have any knowledge about about this Astro facts. Please help me what are the benefits and what are the loss. BTW,I already loss my loved one and struggling office politics as well litigation. What else I could face more and how to protect myself from another loss?

Any Advice.
Mani

stats101

Post by stats101 » 30 Jan 2014

Hi Astrokid,Jegdis,
I read your intresting coversation on exalted saturn. I too have similar placement of saturn just like you guys. Can you please opine on my Sa MD? will it be any good or will it more restrictive?

DOB: 22-3-1983
BT: 9.22 AM
Place: kalyan, MH, india

Thnks
stats101

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Jan 2014

stats101, can you tell something about yourself like education, family ...etc.......basically in your chart important planets are placed very poorly. so, you must have faced number of setbacks in your life...

Venus in lagna gives some relief. Like good marriage and partner is possible.

stats101

Post by stats101 » 31 Jan 2014

Hi Karthik,
Thanks for replying. yes, I feel so with 3 planets in 12th can't expect much.

Upto 16yrs Ra MD was horrible but somehow completed my high school. Since 2000 Ju MD has been reasonably good completed engg(C.S) in 2004 and got job in good cos. In 2009, I came to U.S for MBA, completed in 2011 and since then working for a small company. I am not married yet.
As Sa MD will be starting, I was wondering if it will be any good or not ? one astrologer told me that my profession might completely change at the onset of Sa MD.

Stats101

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 31 Jan 2014

stats, thanks for the feedback.......Its nice that Jupiter Maha dasha saved you after the dasha of rahu.

after rahu maha dasha , a respite was required and you got it in the form of Jupiter planet- the most benefic planet in astrology.

To be frank with you , Functional malefic planets have saved you instead of good planets. Like Venus in lagna has given the good upliftment for the chart.

Since Saturn's lords career house, chances are there that you might change your profession. Important here that Mars the lagna lord and Atma karak is aspecting Saturn . Definite change with respect to your life and career.

In my opinion you might enter spiritual field....

stats101

Post by stats101 » 31 Jan 2014

Thanks Karthik, thats an interesting insight I never thought about it. However, I suspect that Sa will put me on spiritual path as it is placed in Ra's star but may be possible.

Thanks
-stats101

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 31 Jan 2014

stats, Rahu in mars nakshtra and rahu is aspecting saturn .... Moon in Rahu Nakshtra ...Mars is aspecting from 12th house. Even 5th lord Sun is in 12th house . So keeping all these possibilities , you have good chance to enter spirituality.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 02 Feb 2014

Gotta love exalted Saturn mahadasa. Just entered it in July. Since then I was in a very bad car accident, having a son any day now, a lot of anxiety..., on the flip side I've got two new cars, and a lot of income($2,150) each month without working. 2nd and 9th lord are in pushkaramsa so maybe I am blessed by fate.

stats101

Post by stats101 » 19 Feb 2014

Hi hiimnotcool,
Congrats! and thanks for sharing the info. can you please tell me where is your Sa placed?

-stats101

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 19 Feb 2014

stats101 wrote:Hi hiimnotcool,
Congrats! and thanks for sharing the info. can you please tell me where is your Sa placed?

-stats101
7th house.

August, 29, 1985
Willows, California
22:33 PM