Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
LR2017
Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

Post by LR2017 » 10 Dec 2017

21 November 1982, 16:58 Nagercoil India.

I have been running Rahu MD since I was 18. It will end on 28 Feb 17.

The last 18 years have been pretty much a waste of time. The prime years of my life when I had energy and motivation to at least try to fight and improve my life have been squandered - I no longer have the energy to do this. For most of the MD I have so desperately wanted genuine love and marriage, but have only been bitterly disappointed and burnt over and over again even though I have put in ridiculously huge amounts of effort to meet someone and have been open to meeting all kinds of people. Despite having a decent education and repeated praise from employees, I’ve progressed very little in my career - always earning a very average salary compared with even younger peers or those less experienced and never getting promotions.

My family whom I never thought I could leave because I loved them that much put so much needless pressure on me about marriage that I had to move away from them just to get a shred of peace in my life. My only sibling and I practically have no relationship now.

I have had two surgeries. The second one was major and the issue that it was supposed to fix came back within 6 weeks.

Depression and anger have been the hallmarks of the last 18 years. I have achieved very little while people around me have gotten everything they’ve wanted without even trying. I don’t wish them ill but can’t help but fall further into negativity when I see more of that. I wish I didn’t care and I wish I didn’t want anything particular out of life so that none of this would affect me. I’ve visited astrologers, tried to self help, seen a counsellor, said prayers, worn gems - not sure any of it has helped except give me temporary optimism which is usually extinguished pretty quickly.

The only things I have had go my way are that I’ve beebnable to earn my own money without relying on any handouts and I have always managed to find good female friends.

I want this mahadasha to end but often get nervous about the next one and whether life (or at least my mindset) will really improve (or maybe get worse). If it doesn’t, I feel like I can’t really face more days of having to ‘do life’.

I apologise for the pity party - have just had enough, even though in base terms, there is nothing THAT bad about my life compared with others who don’t even have food or shelter. I can’t get my mind and emotions to see it.

LR2017

I meant to say Rahu MD ends on 28 Feb 2018, not 2017

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 10 Dec 2017

Ok after reading a lot of posts can we say that in most cases Ketu and rahu Dashas cause trouble?

LR2017

You can, but I think most people either want to get something off their chest and/or hear something to give them hope that it’s going to be ok?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Dec 2017

Hi LR2017 , first try to calm yourself down by doing pranayam. Mars with ketu makes you stubborn and aggressive. Also you are born in shashthi thithi. It makes even more anger prone.

If you are Hindu then Praying to Lord Murugan will help in easing your pressure. You can visit Palani to pray the Lord.

Jupiter Maha Dasha will be better and will relieve you of the depression, disappointment.

But you have to pray life long to God Murugan. If possible do Sarpa Shanti at Rameshwaram.

Good Luck.
Last edited by karthik1984 on 10 Dec 2017, edited 2 times in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Dec 2017

Seeker108 wrote:
10 Dec 2017
Ok after reading a lot of posts can we say that in most cases Ketu and rahu Dashas cause trouble?
Hi Seeker, You are right. It is a devastating dasha and causes numerous sufferings .

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 11 Dec 2017

Karthik, in some charts, Rahu is posited naturally and sign-wise in its best position, for example Aquarius rahu in 3rd or 6th house. If the mahadasha comes in prime of life, such person will rise to great heights in career, be very fortunate. THough of course, other factors in chart will also apply such as health, dealings with law, marital issues and all those things.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Dec 2017

Hi Suresh, Rahu is a very difficult planet to handle. Both Rahu and Ketu have drank Amrit which makes them immortal. Even Lord Vishnu severed them into two halves with his Sudarshana Chakra but could not kill them. This is the irony of Devils who drank Amrit.

If you see in this forum the post which has maximum number of queries about dasha is Rahu and Ketu.
Also there are many other doshas related to these two planets.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 12 Dec 2017

I have rahu in virgo in rasi and D9, during Ketu/Rahu health got so bad had to go to the hospital 4-5 times.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 12 Dec 2017

Very true Karthik1984. Nodes are karmic agents, they balance the books I suppose between past lifetimes and the present until we learn our lessons and improve our methods. If they are negative, then it is very diffficult to handle the dasha anterdasha of Rahu or Ketu. Will leave a person totally devastated/

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 17 Dec 2017

I don't understand rahu in my chart. During the beginning of this period (rahu-rahu-end of rahu-jupiter) I had immense stress because I was in my phd program. But I ultimately finished with a phd. Then I started a job, where I made good money (rahu-saturn - rahu-mercury) and then I was laid off (rahu-ketu). I recovered in rahu-venus, with a great job, finally, but am still not fulfilled in terms of marriage. I had 2 relationships during rahu MD but they were not going to be the right person for marriage. So I am not sure what the rest of rahu will bring. Mostly after rahu-venus things have been quiet because job was resolved. I am not sure what jupiter MD will bring. Like so many on this site, all the predicted marriage periods came and went, and nothing happened. Now I am not even in any relationship, and wonder if I will ever be again.

aug 13, 1980
930am
grand junction, colorado

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Dec 2017

venus in rahu's star and venus crossed her feminine limit degree.Due to these 2 main reasons your problem of relationship under far delay.More positively,your marriage is in between 26-11-2018 to 27-12-2018 time periods.Your married life is not a smooth journey.

joyd.

astro777

Post by astro777 » 20 Dec 2017

My details- Birthdate-03/11/1990
Time-20:10
Place-Dombivli,India

Please tell me about my Rahu mahadasha predictions,as currently am going thru Rahu MD and Jupiter AD.Please also,tell me how my saturn,as of now I am feeling my life is stuck.

Kumaran
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kumaran » 21 Dec 2017

My details
Birthdate-02-06-1991
Time-22:10
Place-Nagercoil,India

Have Rahu Mahadasha running for a couple of years nothing has been working out for me the past few years but the most troubling thing is I have depression and my life has been in a loop and whatever I start gets stuck and doesn't move forward when will I get out of this? Any remedies to make this less painful..pls help

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 21 Dec 2017

Kumaran, To decode your chart can you tell is there any difficulty with your mother?

Kumaran
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Yes not in a good relation with her..haven't spoken to her in a long time(like 3-4 yrs).

Kumaran
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

To be fair I don't have good relationship with both my parents.I was send to a bording school when in was 8-9yrs old(3rd grade) and have been living by myself all these 17yrs(I am 26 now).They never visited me in boarding school..ok maybe once a year to pay fees.so completely lost faith in relationships with them.

Kumaran
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kumaran » 22 Dec 2017

Although I have tremendous will power to tackle whatever is thrown at me I don't know how long it will last.will I always be in pits my whole life or will this ever change?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 22 Dec 2017

Hi Kumaran, thanks for the feedback. Praying Lord Shiva all days and Meditating is the way to come out of your depression. You will be good working abroad or away from your birth place.

vision2020
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vision2020 » 24 Dec 2017

Dear karthik1984 I have a question regarding my career and personal life forecast. Kindly advise

DOB. 1 Feb 1989
Time of Birth 3.53 am
Place. Pondicherry

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 24 Dec 2017

Hi, your career might be related to communication. Father could be a spiritual person.

Pray Lord Ganesha for better life.

LR2017

Post by LR2017 » 25 Dec 2017

Thank you very much Karthik, greatly appreciate you taking the time to look at my chart and give your views.

Is Sarpa Shanti for Rahu?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 26 Dec 2017

LR2017, Yes.

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 27 Dec 2017

joyd wrote:
17 Dec 2017
venus in rahu's star and venus crossed her feminine limit degree.Due to these 2 main reasons your problem of relationship under far delay.More positively,your marriage is in between 26-11-2018 to 27-12-2018 time periods.Your married life is not a smooth journey.

joyd.
Hope you are right. So many time periods have been predicted and all have passed with no result.

div11
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by div11 » 28 Dec 2017

currently am in Raghu MD - Shani bhukthi, i am facing lot of struggles mentally and couldnty find peace to myself.jenma shani going on for me.got married during rahu - jupiter period and left job, moved to US. struggling to find a job for last two years. when will i get job and find peace mentally.

any suggestions

DOB - 11 jul 1987
time - 11:55 AM
place virudhunagar