Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
krishna_g
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

Post by krishna_g » 23 Apr 2018

Hi,

A small correction in my birth year. It is 1963 not 1965.

My DoB- 09-06-1963
Place- Cuttack, Odisha, India
Time- 11.45 am

Wife’s DoB- 09-04-1968
Time- 7.15am

Both are under Rahu MD.

All bad are happening, loss of job, no income, heavy financial loss, mental agony, suicide attempts and what not?

Can any body tell what will happen to us and how to suvive.

krishna_g
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by krishna_g » 23 Apr 2018

[quote=explorings post_id=94319 time=1318468719 user_id=5301]
[b]If you wish to post or ask a query on this thread, please read here:[/b] http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 74#p130374

I have promised a lot of people to write about my Ra-MD and how remedies helped me to some extent.

My Ra MD started at a very young age, immediately after completing my Engg in India…
They say Ra MD teaches you so many harsh truths of life and that it can completely transforms you, especially if Ra is placed inimically in your chart. This is my experience of how Ra MD helped me to decipher the true meaning of life.

Lifestyle before the start of Ra MD: eating non-veg just 11-12 times in a year, so almost a veggie. No alcohol, non-smoking, and too much into healthy lifestyle

Couple of facts about my Ra placement: Ra in 12th house along with 7th lord (Jupiter) and Mars. Jupiter hemmed between Ra and Mars.

As many of you know by now that I am obsessed with Rahu. Ra MD causes unnecessary obsession. The power of this Node continues to fascinate me immensely.

Not until recently did I realize the true nature of this Node. I have almost read each and every article published online or in books about it. This is another important fact about Ra MD, you start learning occult or other mystical sciences like astrology. Another typical aspect about Rahu is curiosity, uneasiness, unsatisfied desire to achieve something more in material world context. Rahu creates this illusion that you need/want to seek a particular idea or pursue a particular plan/person. However, usually such an illusion is not in the best of the native. Yet the insatiable desire for the object/idea persists.

I had not started on any remedies, till my Rahu started throwing me all over and leaving me alone in nowhere, only then I realized that it is best to do some remedies to calm it. Some of the events that I experienced are classical examples of what one undergoes during Ra MD.

For remedies: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 11&t=12115
and also, http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 11&t=12129

Here are few events… I don’t blame it all on poor Ra but these are some of the common experiences
that people undergoing troublesome Ra MD face
[/quote]

My DoB- 09-06-1963
Time- 11.45 am

Wife’s DoB- 09-04-1968
Time- 7.15am

Both are under Rahu MD.

All bad are happening, loss of job, no income, heavy financial loss, mental agony, suicide attempts and what not?

Can any body tell what will happen to us and how to suvive.

Abhi777

Post by Abhi777 » 28 Apr 2018

Hello Explorings,

My Rahu dasha has started in the year 2012. And unfortunately it was the start of my career. From day 1 till date, I'm facing issues in my career. No opportunities as such. I'm working in good company, however whenever I do good work, my work is not at all appreciated. Currently I'm undergoing Rahu-Saturn dash. Is it good option to change my job. I'm totally frustrated at my current job. Kindly advise and also let me know the remedies.
My details:
DOB: 20 Dec 1988
Place: Mumbai
Time: 09.30 AM

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 29 Apr 2018

According to me, change of job will not change the relationship with your bosses easily. Don't get into arguments or contradictions. Having Rahu in the second with Saturn in the 12th is not good. Fortunately for you, Saturn has the company of Mercury and Sun and they being the 6th and 8th lords in the 12th can give vipareeta yogas. In the dasamsa too, Rahu is in the 8th house. Stay cool and tide this dasa/antardasa over would be my advise to you at present.

TKC

Abhi777

Post by Abhi777 » 30 Apr 2018

Thanks for the update. Actually my relationship with my boss is good. However I'm not getting new opportunities at my current work. My experience is increasing and I'm doing the same routine work. I also tried to change my current Project, but due to some reason, I'm still stuck in same place. Due to this I've fear of future.
Please suggest me remedies as well.

Abhi777

Post by Abhi777 » 01 May 2018

I'm losing on most of the opportunities. Always there is a fear of future. So when will be the suitable time for me for any change in job, company etc. Please advise

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 May 2018

Can you explain what you achieved in terms of name and fame?

Abhi777

Post by Abhi777 » 18 May 2018

Hello,

I'm currently undergoing Rahu mahadasha and Saturn antardasha. I'm facing more issues in my career. Unable to focus. Not getting opportunity that I need. I'm thinking of changing job. Is it the right time to make a change. I'm always afraid of my career. My details are:
DOB - 20 Dec 1988
Time- 09.30 AM
Place - Mumbai

Abhi777

Post by Abhi777 » 19 May 2018

[quote=Dev post_id=259204 time=1526537422 user_id=2551]
[/quote]

I've not achieved much. Growth is very slow in my career and I'm not getting work of my interest. This bothers me a lot and I feel so frustrtad about it. Also my marriage is not getting fixed. I feel totally lost.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 May 2018

jcb
Dev wrote:
16 May 2018
sorry the above is addressed to jcb.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 23 May 2018

Dear Karthik, can you please advise on the queries, please ?

maludhiraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by maludhiraj » 12 Jun 2018

As off Now I m going thru sadesatti and Rahu Mahadasha. Life is going hay-way. No job / Business not working. Good friends and associate turned hostile.

Please share remedies.

my dob 22-12-1976
Time 3.35pm
Place : Nasik,Maharashtra

ruchimehta

LOST LONELY AND DEJECTED WITH ALL IN LIFE

Post by ruchimehta » 25 Jun 2018

I dont know what it is, Rahu or Saturn! I dont have friends, I dont have a commited parter, I just keep meeting the wrong men and dislike the rights ones who pursue me. Money and career are the only right things ever since Rahu md started, I have my own house by myself. I just keep getting suicidal tendencies alll the time as am longing to find love and settle down in life.My mother who was the only person who loved me is now bedridden.I just feel so unwanted and lonely that I dont want to live.

If anybody can help, I would appreciate it, if not, I inderstand as my stars are such that nobody wants me.
05-11-1978
agra, up,
11.10 am

Regards
Ruchi

Sam123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sam123 » 25 Jun 2018

Hi Ruchi.. you are a Mercurial person, so would be highly emotional and dramatic and tend to have wild mood swings and go from despair to the other end of the spectrum quite quickly and frequently. Judging from your chart, looks like you are a popular and frequently lucky person. Rahu is also your Yogi Planet, so this Rahu Mahadasha would bring many good things for you. However the Rahu Antardasha which is until June 2019 may be turbulent. Also, childbirth may be difficult for you as in you might find it difficult to conceive. When you have children, probability of them being girl children is very high.

This Rahu Mahadasha will bring big successes and prestige for you in the career sphere. You will be noticed and held in high esteem by your colleagues. However, Rahu means turbulence, so be prepared for some personal problems too. Don't be afraid to take risks and grab all opportunities that you can. Pray to Ma Durga every Tuesday during Rahu Kaal. And give a chance to the right men who are interested in you.

ruchimehta

Post by ruchimehta » 26 Jun 2018

Dear Sam123, thank you! Do you forsee marriage during this dasha?

Sam123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sam123 » 26 Jun 2018

You are running Sade Sati right now. it's going to continue for the next 5 years, though the last 2.5 years won't be as severe as the current 2.5 years. During this period, it is difficult for a proposal to resolve itself into marriage. Even if it does, and marriage does happen, it will be a source of intense stress and of no happiness to you. So, wait patiently for the next 2 years to go past. You can use it to find a worthy man. Treat is as a Project if it will make you feel better.
Before you embark on this Project however, do one thing. Your lagna is Sagittarius and Rashi too. Choose an auspicious day and visit a Shiva temple about 30 mins - 1 hr before sunset in your location (google for sunset timings in your place of residence). Go to the Goddess Parvathi sanctum there, light a ghee lamp (twist 2 wicks together and light. Never use a single wick) and pray with devotion and abandon to her. Do this on 11 continuous days. Then start looking out for a man who will be worthy of you. Ma Parvathi will show him to you. Cultivate his friendship for the next 2 years and once Shani is out of your Rashi, either you can propose to him or he will.
But, be cautious. Only your absolute faith and belief in Ma Parvathi will help you identify who that man is. If there is more than 1 person and you are confused, be friendly and kind to all and listen to your heart keenly. Keep visiting Ma Parvathi frequently and ask her for guidance. Your inner consciousness will show you the way. God bless you with all happiness.

Comeback Kid

Post by Comeback Kid » 03 Jul 2018

Hello everyone.

I am undergoing Rahu MD / 8th house and have been under lot of mental stress. My personal, professional and financial conditions are at all time low. Just surviving with hope of a better future. Can you guys read my chart and provide me with some remedies, if possible.

D.o.B - 14/ July /1983
Time - 13:58
Place - Mangalore, Karnataka, India

ruchimehta

Post by ruchimehta » 04 Jul 2018

Dear Sam123, can you please let me know how my career will be during this dasha and will it give me a lot of leisure travel please>

05-11-1978
agra, up,
11.10 am

Regards
Ruchi

Abc7
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Abc7 » 12 Jul 2018

Hello everyone
I am undergoing rahu mahadasha saturn antradasha. Kaal sarpa yoga is there in my kundli as Rahu and ketu are present in 4/10 axis and ruining My career. My rahu mahadasha started in 2012 and I was in a very good job from 2008. Then I had to resign in June 2014 because of frequent transfers from one place to other. Was sitting at home for about 1.5 years. There was a theft in our house in 2015 and jewellary worth 6-7 lakhs was lost. Then got a prestigious fellowship in 2016. Now I am again jobless from 2017 inspite of so many degrees.

Please some one analyse my kundli.
My birth details are

Date of birth 23 June 1977
Birth time 4.55 AM
Birth place Sarkaghat H.P
31.42 N
76.43E

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Jul 2018

abc 7, do u have less friends or more. Are u sure of time of birth ?

Abc7
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Abc7 » 13 Jul 2018

I have few friends and yes my time of birth is correct.

Abc7
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

I have few friends and yes my time of birth is correct.

ruchimehta

Post by ruchimehta » 13 Jul 2018

Can someone please help me as well please?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Jul 2018

Hi abc 7, is your job involved with communication? Can you tell the month of 2008 when you got good job.
From this December good time period for the career.

Abc7
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Hello kartik1984
I was in teaching job. I joined my job in August 2008.
Regards