Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nagejk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

Post by Nagejk » 12 Feb 2018

Hi, 11*11*93, 00:13 am, Rajapalaiyam
Cancer ascendant
I am facing Rahu dhasa from 2010
I face lots of ups and downs during this period
Low self-esteem,
very lazy,
low energy
Depression,
anxious,
fear for people,
always thinking,
reserved mind.
My hard time:
2012 sept to 2013 Nov
2017 Feb to now
This period I always lonely within home, fear or feel shy to go outside and self starving myself
Last 1 year my problems extremely increased
I try to suicide lot of time but I can't. Whether I come out this situation or will I die.???

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 Feb 2018

Even if you commit suicide you will be born to suffer again and you cannot escape, also by suicide you will also hurt your parents and near relatives and friends who are your well wishers and that will be additional huge sin.
Best option would be to learn yoga and keep your mind calm, visit your kuldev and feed cows.

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 15 Feb 2018

What are the remedies for Janma rahu, ie transit rahu on the natal moon in birth chart? This native is facing obstacles in career related matters.
DOB: 20 feb 1997
TOB: 16:41
POB: Sydney Australia.
Gemini lagna, transit rahu is in second house which has natal moon.

Regards
aussie downunder

Nagejk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nagejk » 16 Feb 2018

[quote=Dev post_id=252896 time=1518497554 user_id=2551]
Even if you commit suicide you will be born to suffer again and you cannot escape, also by suicide you will also hurt your parents and near relatives and friends who are your well wishers and that will be additional huge sin.
Best option would be to learn yoga and keep your mind calm, visit your kuldev and feed cows.
[/quote]

Yes thank you, but when will my time change & when I get a job?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Feb 2018

you have kataka lagna with 4 planets in 4th.
how is your family, any problems in relationships/

Nagejk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nagejk » 17 Feb 2018

I have no family. I grow up by my relatives, they are always try to help me but I feel that I am not deserve it. I have one younger brother who help me with financial matters.

Nagejk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nagejk » 18 Feb 2018

I have no family. I grow up by my relatives(father side), they are always try to help me but I feel that I am not deserve it. I have one younger brother who help me with financial matters. Relationship with relatives not good but they help me lot.

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 18 Feb 2018

please help
What are the remedies for Janma rahu, ie transit rahu on the natal moon in birth chart? This native is facing obstacles in career related matters.
DOB: 20 feb 1997
TOB: 16:41
POB: Sydney Australia.
Gemini lagna, transit rahu is in second house which has natal moon.

Regards
aussie downunder

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Feb 2018

aussie-Normally nodes revolves in anticlockwise direction.so try to view your present problem in that angle.It means,your rahu is in12th and ketu in 6th from natal lagna.6th is your services[job-profession-obstacles]& 12th is liberation,self employment ,loss.

If you still like to view nodes in clockwise manner,then rahu in 2nd of gains but ketu is in 8th denoting fall in gains[income-job].

In the above both scenario-ketu soon removes your present job and Rahu made you start your own kind of self employment.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Feb 2018

That was the reply expected.
Do pariharas as above and chant Visnu Sahasranam everyday or listen to the sloka.

kapurm@yahoo.com
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kapurm@yahoo.com » 18 Feb 2018

Hello again ,

Please guide me on my Rahu dasha as it is a roller coaster ride with no peace in any aspects of life.

My birth details

15th MARCH 1976
12.50 PM
HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB.

I am having a dreadful time for past 8 montsh with job on the verge of going and divorce probability in my personal life. Please guide me.

Manish

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 19 Feb 2018

Joyd,

I did not understand your reply. The native's moon is placed in Cancer and rahu is presently transiting this sign. So rahu ketu transit has to be viewed from previous house to where they are transiting?

kapurm@yahoo.com
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kapurm@yahoo.com » 20 Feb 2018

Hi,

Sincere request to guide me on how my next phases of rahu will be including the current one ?
What various upayas can i do here?
I pray to BAGLAMUKHI Ma regularly.

MANISH

[quote=kapurm@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com post_id=253332 time=1519026504 user_id=19284]
Hello again ,

Please guide me on my Rahu dasha as it is a roller coaster ride with no peace in any aspects of life.

My birth details

15th MARCH 1976
12.50 PM
HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB.

I am having a dreadful time for past 8 montsh with job on the verge of going and divorce probability in my personal life. Please guide me.

Manish
[/quote]

r19
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by r19 » 20 Feb 2018

Hello, I'm currently undergoing Rahu MD-Jup AD, Saturn is in Sade Sati, Jupiter is transiting 10th from Mo aspected by Saturn, and Rahu is transiting 9th from itself, all coming together since around Nov last year. Till now although time hasn't been good, but it hasn't been very bad compared to before. Now, suddenly mother seems to be diagnosed with a bad lung disease and doctor is requesting for open surgery. Also, I have to take decision on a matter which would also involve changing home. But right now I don't know what to do with these transit and dashas. It seems to signal great misfortune? Birth details - 5/Jul/93, 05:30 hrs, New Delhi. Don't know my mothers time accurately though

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 22 Feb 2018

Hi, you must pray Lord DakshinaMurthy for the well being of your mother. And Saturdays Pray Lord HANUMAN. Till 1st half of march there will be health issues to her. Later things will be OK.

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping

Post by janaki » 26 Mar 2018

janaki wrote:
19 Sep 2012
Hello All,

I am really amazed to see how people have had similar experiences in Rahu Mahadasha,

I am also learning astrology and came across this website while reading articles on internet. The funny thing is I was not aware I am undergoing Rahu Mahadasha until last year nor was I believer of astrology. Currently I am running Rahu-Venus since Feb 2012.

Rahu-rahu: My Rahu mahadasha started during my engineering. I was admitted to one of the top institutes of engineering. During engineering we were facing many financial problems. My dad had lost his job due to some problem. My mother was facing severe health problems. By god's grace I finished my engineering with good marks and got scholarship to US university.

Rahu-Jupiter: I went to US to pursue my masters. I was really relieved and at peace. Our financial problems also started resolving. I had no major problem during this period.

Rahu-Shani: I could feel a change now that I look back. I got my first job in US during this dasha. I had everything ..good friends, good job..but I used to feel dipressed for no reason. I travelled all over US during this period for pleasure and work. It was a good time professionally.

RAhu-Mercury: The intial period was the worst I have ever faced in my life. Even worse than rahu-rahu. I got a promotion by end of this dasha.

Rahu-ketu: This was better than rahu-budh. I had shown my patrika out of curiosity to an astrologer and the readings which he gave made me believe that there is something to this science. I started learning astrology during this dasha.

Rahu-Venus: ongoing since last feb. The responsibilities at work have suddenly gone up. I am leading a team for most of the work I am getting. I have observed that my foes have suddenly increased.

Regards
Hello Everyone,

Its been long since I visited LOVA. I am about to end Rahu MD in a few months period so wanted to complete my post about Rahu MD.

I changed my job in Rahu-Venus and got almost a double salary hike and a good position. I was told by a reputed astrologer not to change jobs within country but I was with previous company for almost 6 yrs hence wanted a change and got a good offer so decided to not make every decision based on astrology :).
Initial period was good but last 3 years have been the worst period career wise. The people who I had problems with in previous company also joined my new company.what are the chances! And this time they all lobbied and played extreme level politics. Even the HOD was involved. I was growing professionally and hence all this drama. My health was getting affected due to constant stress. I tried to fight it for 3 yrs but eventually resigned in Rahu-Moon period.

Rahu-Sun- Extremely challenging but bought my own house during this period. I visited a few very old temples (including shani temple) in northern India. It was a coincidence as I was actually on a vacation there.

Rahu-Moon - Even more challenging than Rahu-Sun. I lost my beloved grandmother during this period. I finally resigned from my job during this period. I started learning classical hindustani music.

Rahu-Mars- For last 8 months I am at home and really feel rejuvenated. This dasha chidra period has been completely personality changing. As if I am leaving something old and getting into a new direction. As soon as Jupiter transited Libra over my natal jupiter, coincidentally I came across a 'Guru'. Attended their shivir in Pune and since then have joined a forum. I hadn't planned any of it. This saturn, jupiter transits and Rahu-Mars dasha are ending one period and taking into something new.

It gave me some time to reflect into how my Rahu MD was. No doubt that it was challenging. But as its a Karmic Dasha, it kind of finishes your karmic balance. Makes you resolve past issues. They could be very deeply rooted sometimes. But it makes you face it, resolve it and gets a closure. The whole process is mentally exhausting but the planets complete their agenda. I still have a few months left for Rahu MD to end and it still can be unpredictable given Rahu's inherent nature. But it doesnt make me anxious or worried. All in all I will say it is a good mahadasha. It makes you do soul-searching and finishes your karmic baggage and you get prepared for the next 16 years of Jupiter.

Regards
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

r19
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by r19 » 27 Mar 2018

[quote=karthik1984 post_id=253552 time=1519311103 user_id=7503]
Hi, you must pray Lord DakshinaMurthy for the well being of your mother. And Saturdays Pray Lord HANUMAN. Till 1st half of march there will be health issues to her. Later things will be OK.
[/quote]
Thanks for your reply and wishes.

Anyway, as I feel is indicative from the chart currently things seem to heading to bad direction. Currently mother has a fever and we are discussing for surgery and doctor has gotten angry for some reasons.. Though my own work and feeling is not great at all. Last time a bad combination happened for me was Rahu-Sat conjuction and start of Rahu dasha, which was also difficult for me. I don't know how this will pan out..

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 31 Mar 2018

Currently going through Rahu MD-Ketu AD. I think this particular AD is helping me figure out purpose of life.

Has been a decent curve. A bit of ups and downs. Had few career changes and joined business which was started by brother in Jan 2015. Not enjoying it really and looking to get back to corporate world.

D.O.B - 19.8.1984
Time - 2:15 PM
Place - Mumbai

Abhishek sharma
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Abhishek sharma » 17 Apr 2018

Well life has been hell..i am currently in rahu mahadasha started in 2004..things have become worse to worst..whatever i do or try to do i get failure in every department..,lost my respect in friends, lost my confidence, fear, negative thoughts, social phobia..kindly help me to get out from this phase or suggest me some remedies..
Thanks in advance

Date of birth- 10/08/1985
Time- 03:37 AM
place- New Delhi

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Apr 2018

Try to meditate on your istadev every morning and evening.
Try Chanting Lakshmi Astottaram and Mahalakshmi astakam or listen to chanting by others.
Try to visit frequently the 3 Najabgar gaushalas and feed as many cows as you can.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 17 Apr 2018

jascrazy wrote:
31 Mar 2018
Currently going through Rahu MD-Ketu AD. I think this particular AD is helping me figure out purpose of life.

Has been a decent curve. A bit of ups and downs. Had few career changes and joined business which was started by brother in Jan 2015. Not enjoying it really and looking to get back to corporate world.

D.O.B - 19.8.1984
Place - Mumbai
Hi Jascrazy, you have been away from your birth place. Is he your younger brother ? If yes then you share a bitter relationship with him and as well as your mother too or difficulty with mother .

You are more suitable to go abroad. Before September you have good chance to go abroad. Career related opportunity indicated.

raoyash9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by raoyash9 » 18 Apr 2018

Hi,
I am facing a lot of problem because of Rahu Mahadasha.
Trying to change job for last 3 years but no success.
Relationship with my parents and brothers have gone bad.
I did two property dealing in last 8 years and both time I made big loss.
I think I lost my deep sleep by the time, this mahadasha started. Whenever I sleep, i keep dreaming.
I had made bad career choices. Once I was offered a jon which could have given me a lot of onsite opportinities, I refused. :-( Still I regret for that.
Please let me know the remedy.

DOB- 14 Feb 1980 4:00 AM
place - Siwan(Bihar

Thanks,
Yashwant

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 22 Apr 2018

[quote=karthik1984 post_id=257416 time=1524035115 user_id=7503]
[quote=jascrazy post_id=256281 time=1522494742 user_id=19578]

D.O.B - 19.8.1984
Place - Mumbai
[/quote]

Hi Jascrazy, you have been away from your birth place. Is he your younger brother ? If yes then you share a bitter relationship with him and as well as your mother too or difficulty with mother .

You are more suitable to go abroad. Before September you have good chance to go abroad. Career related opportunity indicated.
[/quote]

Hi Karthik,

Yes, younger brother. I was abroad from Jan 2007-mid 2011. Now back to base.

Couple of ppl have told me something is going to happen around september on career front.I'm not sure if I can go abroad prior to that as nothing has come in form of an opportunity.

If you read my other answers I have mentioned something makes me want to move abroad. Not sure what it is.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 22 Apr 2018

Also, wanted to enquire if Rahu MD has anything to do with the following
a) Fat accumulation
b) Lethargy
c) Forgetting life events - not birthdays or marriage, but other things like time during so and so year - life at work, etc
d) Evil Eye

krishna_g
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by krishna_g » 22 Apr 2018

Hi,

My DoB- 09-06-1965
Place- Cuttack, Odisha, India
Time- 11.45 am

Wife’s DoB- 09-04-1968
Place- Cuttack, Odisha, India
Time- 7.15am

Both are under Rahu MD.

All bad are happening, loss of job, no income, heavy financial loss, mental agony, suicide attempts and what not?

Can any body tell what will happen to us and how to suvive.