Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

Post by Dev » 28 Dec 2017

Are you a lady? Why did you leave your job to go to US, may I know?

div11
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by div11 » 28 Dec 2017

yes .married so to move with husband

div11
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by div11 » 28 Dec 2017

[quote=Dev post_id=249927 time=1514521838 user_id=2551]
Are you a lady? Why did you leave your job to go to US, may I know?
[/quote]

i left job coz i have to move with my husband. from dec 2015, my life turned upside down. over confusion, irritations, anger and struggling to get job.i felt like was in bad phase of my life. no luck still struggling to find a job.when will it end.

one good thing happened was, blessed with baby(aug 2015) during ragu MD -juptier period.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 Dec 2017

First of all when you leave your job and go to another country like US, you should have known that there could be problems in getting a job. Anyway you had married and so had to go. So why should you feel bad. People do have problems in US and Canada, I know many, they get very short assigments then they get laid off or the project gets over, then they have to start from the beginning. Indian exp is not valued at all in Canada, US is somewhat better but only temp jobs are given, except for those who have gone there say in early 20s.
From marriage pt of view, you were successful and have a son.
You have sade sathi since 3 yrs, now it is janma sani but then jup is in 11th as per gochar. You have mars debilitated which is aspecting 2nd, 5th and 6th. You may chant Hanuman Chalisa on tuesdays.

div11
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by div11 » 29 Dec 2017

everything looks so near yet so far. when will i get relief from metal tension

nink7591
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nink7591 » 07 Jan 2018

Hello. I thought I should share my experience of Rahu MD, especially the marked change in my Mars AD. Here are my birth details:
7.5.1991, F, Kolkata, 3:45am

My RAHU MD started when I was quite young, around 9 years of age. However, the birth of my brother right in the beginning was a life changing moment for my family and I. Although I faced the regular dose of jealousy for the loss of attention, I was mostly happy and enjoyed the new presence at home. My brother however, has several issues including ADHD, other learning disabilities and was born with cataracts. To date my family, especially my parents, as well as my brother himself, are still struggling with his education and upbringing. Thi has caused severe mental stress and my entire family's health has markedly deteriorated since.
I was always a brilliant student but in middle school I started getting into bad company though the timely intention of family ensured I got out of it. However, I myself became very restless, and while I was still doing well, my work ethic started deteriorating. I continued to do well till Class 10. I was mostly bossy as a child, and seeked attention and external validation. In class 11 and 12 I made the wrong decision of taking up Science which I was great at till 10. But I struggled in Plus 2 even failing an exam much to the shock of teachers. My mental health was not very good though I did not realize it rhen. I still did quite well overall in boards despite all this. While I have been overweight all my school life, I was active in sports. But gained a drastic amount in Plus 2.
I suddenly decided to take up law and took the huge risk of going to an expensive pvt college. My next 5 years were the beginning of my poor mental health. I had a hearrbreak in my 1st year and overall lost out on self esteem. The bully became the bullied and while I always used to drink socially, I started smoking excessively and also smoking marijuana regularly. Despite my inconsistency in studies I was in the top 10 of my batch. But I always knew that I did not do my best and probably did not deserve my results either. My mental health caused me to occasionally isolate myself and I gained more weight. Even at my exchange in the US, I could barely leave rhe house, I was generally so depressed. In 2014 I started my first job in Bombay away from home. While I was earning well, I had terrible working hours , a demotivating boss and felt out if place, and started doubting my abilities. I quit that job in 8 months and stayed at my home with parents for 5 months in 2015- jobless, confused , depressed, gaining more weight and not at all productive. I finally came to Delhi at the behest if my friend and found a job after 2 months of struggle. My Boss is great (I still work here), I get independence, work life balance and get to work on leading matters of the day. In terms of getting personal work though I have not been able to capitalize on opportunities as I still suffer from a poor work ethic that I gained through the past years. However, I am still depressed and my condition keeps worsening. Moreover I feel very alone as I am away from family, who I cannot go back to due to fear of losing autonomy, but I also feel I don't have true friends. I even applied for Masters and struggled with my applications, finally not getting in anywhere I wanted to go. During this time I was going through end of Moon AD and had a mental breakdown. Suddenly in January 2017, I started taking medicines for depression and th energy that had been sapped from my body started returning. In the beginning of Mars AD I lost a drastic amount of weight (however have not been able to make much progress during the latter half of Mar AD. My depression relapsed end of 2018 and I am still going through a terrible period- having extremely dark and negative thoughts about death etc. My meds which I had topped briefly, had to be resumed again. I made progress in terms of getting personal work, though failed to capitalize on all opportunities. I had another heart break but still attempted to work towards a relationship and tried dating. This was also progress as I had lost self esteem and confidence and therefore isolated myself romantically. Meanwhile my family is still suffering, everyone is depressed but in the last month my sister got engaged, marking the biggest happy event my family has seen since rhe birth of my brother. Jupiter MD starts in Feb 2018 and I am very curious as to what it holds for me. But I can feel personality changes and hope to build on them.
My biggest issue however is still mt depression and loneliness. Despite having so many friends I have none.
I hope Jupiter MD brings respite, but having had such a rough Rahu MD, I frankly have little hope and am mentally preparing myself for worse.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Jan 2018

Jupiter is quite strong for you and will help you in all ways. :D Being lagna and 10th lord, it is exalted, in 5th aspecting lagna, moon, sat and mercury and aspects sa and ke in navamsa and conjuncts sun. It is also strong in astavarga and shadbala. He is also aspecting the important 9th, 11th houses and lagna. So the result would be very good.

stark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by stark » 08 Jan 2018

how long the effects of rahu dasha persist after its completion

dhbatra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dhbatra » 09 Jan 2018

Hi Kartik,
DOB 11-08-1973
Time: 00:20
Place : Delhi
Current Place: Delhi
Currently going through Rahu MD Saturn AD from last 7 years my life is like hell. I have no friends , no money , depressed and in big big trouble.
Suffered Heart Attack last year.
Plz help me with insight and remedy as seems I could survive further this phase.

Dhiraj

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Jan 2018

Hi Batra, how was your time from last year February onward. Any big change either positive or negative ?

dhbatra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Dear Kartik
2017 Feb my mother has suffured Liver failure and bed ridden. Further end of Feb 2017 I suffered heart attack. Business further reduced and I have to sell my assets to Survive. I m now out my own house and 1st time in life living in rented house so as we can make our parents stay in our house with my younger brother.
Now I have no further path seen in life.
Can you plz help me

Regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Batra, thanks for the feedback. I suppose before feb 2017 things were fine and not troublesome ??

dhbatra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Hi Kartik
Before February 2017 the financial position was nearly same I.e worst but I had respite for few months since I was able to liquidate some property to save my skin

Overall the position has not improved much but I had respite from Oct -Nov 2016 till few months so as I could survive.

But frankly Rahu Saturn I have lost all I had till date in my life. Now a days I m in lot of stress as I cannot see any hope to survive in my life seems I m fighting battle which is to be lost whatever I try to do.

Regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Batra, this Rahu is not well placed and on top of it saturn antar dasha and the Major Sade Sati. I advise you to pour mustard oil on Lord Shani Dev on Saturdays and Plus reading of Hanuman Chalisa Daily, if you cannot read then listen to Hanuman Chalisa on YouTube. From April there will be some respite. This is because saturn antar dasha will end and whenever saturn dasha and sade sati are running parallely then its a dangerous combination. Next antar dasha is Mercury and it should help you to some extent if not greatly. But remember to read/Listen Hanuman Chalisa daily and if possible go to hanuman temple on tuesdays and Saturdays.

Batra I advise you to not to take stress and do Pranayam for inner peace. It will help you a lot.

From APRIL there will be some change for betterment.

I Hope that Lord Bhola Shankar solves your problems.

dhbatra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dhbatra » 10 Jan 2018

Dear Kartik
Can you help me with when will this Sade sati end.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Jan 2018

Hi, some time is there . You have to be patient and keep doing the remedies.

dhbatra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dhbatra » 11 Jan 2018

Hi Kartik
Thanks for insight
Will this problem continue till 2028

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Jan 2018

Hi, for another few years sade sati will be there. You will get relief from April onwards.

sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sirirs71 » 16 Jan 2018

march 20 , 1971, 4.40 PM, Warangal , Andhra Pradesh, India
Leo lagna.

I am running Rahu Maha dasa. It is going very well. So much relief after Mars and Moon periods.

But on 15th early morning I got a dream. It was white snake cobra in front of my car with its head up. I stopped my car and sat. Then it went behind my car and crawled over the car, then it extended its 2 toungues and touched my neck through the car roof. All this time i folded my hands. I did not felt pain or worry later.

What is the meaning of this?

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jan 2018

your dream has 2 different outcomes.1-you may turn towards spirituality[kundalini awakening] , 2-you may be in love trap of a lady[even though you are married].Such 2nd lady's association will be smooth and free from the controversies.Indirectly you are in deep neck love with her soon.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 Jan 2018

It is very common to get such dreams during rahu mahadasa and bhukti. I also had such dreams during rahu bukti. It is not bad at all unless if you get dreams wherein it bites you, if so, it indicates your enemies are planning to harm you or something like that. You may chant Vishnu Sahasranamam or listen to it.

sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sirirs71 » 17 Jan 2018

Joyd, I am female. What is this love with another female??

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jan 2018

madam that is your mistake,once i have given clarification to quierents to place their gender along with their info.so there is no mistake of the astrologer in such kind of things.just you have to modify it as per your gender like if you are a female then you are in love with a new gentleman.

joyd.

sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sirirs71 » 18 Jan 2018

I am sorry for confusion Joyd. Usually there will be a situation a Female can also help, love in a different sense too/like motherly. So this clarified. Thank You for checking. I appreciate your time in this matter.

dhbatra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dhbatra » 24 Jan 2018

Hi Kartik
Thanks for ur regular help
The below are details for my brother
DOB 02-01-1979
Place : Mumbai
Time : 23.23 hrs

He is currently in Shani MD and soon will enter Shani MD + Rahu AD