Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
amit72

Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping

Post by amit72 » 18 May 2015

Dear kartik

I have started doing the remedies as suggested by you, visited Hanuman temple with Shani, visited on saturday and done pour sesame oil. However, career wise still in dark, unable to focus and plan, pressure is mounting to dispose off home or office, searching customer for office but no success. also practice is not developed, when i will settle? Regards, Please guide me,
Amit

vish257
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vish257 » 27 May 2015

Dear All,

Am at the last few months of Rahu MD ( ends in March-2016) so currently under Rahu MD-Mars AD.
Date of Birth -- 3.40 PM, 25-July-1983, Bangalore.
Throughout the Rahu Mahadasha, I struggled a lot with lot of misunderstanding in joint family, while growing up faced many hurdles, I had to find my own path-very few took interest to advice or mentor me. Even If someone told something it was in a very tangential manner or it didnt sink into my mind. Nonetheless, I soldiered on thinking these are part of growing up and I simply increased my hard work whenever life hit a roadblock.
However, during last your years since 2011 some or the other thing is perpetually tormenting me big time.
I am confused and tensed all the time, despite my best intentions and hard work am facing obstacles in every step in all spheres of life. Everything needs lot of effort and push from me to happen.

Work is not well settled. Forced to get out the career I worked so hard to get in.
First am made to put effort into getting into something and then have to put more effort to get out of the same thing I struggled so hard to get in-- this is a double whammy happening in most endeavors.
My effort at getting married was fraught with so much confusion and quandary due to my family situation as well as my own thinking. In the end, my alliance was finalized and I got married to very beautiful, well-mannered and most gentle girl less than 2 years ago. We had a very very beautiful relationship with no iota of dissatisfaction on either side of us or our families. All throughout I was thankful to Lord Balaji saying it was He who blessed me with such a wonderful wife after so much scramble. We were a couple everyone looked up to and envied, it was a charmed relationship.
But just after completion of over an year into our marriage ( about 8 months ago), something not even imagined in my worst nightmares happened with my wife getting diagnosed with most terrible disease that has put her life in immediate and immense danger.
The amount of toll this has taken on me is unspeakable. Life seems so unfair and I have lost all the zest for life I had hitherto.
Life is completely unsettled and am rattled to the core at the futility of life, my efforts gone in vain, such unspeakable misfortunes befalling me.
I was a very outgoing and friendly person with many friends and enjoyed meeting them often, but the latest developments have made me go into a kind of hiding/exile.
The kind of misfortunes, mental tensions and utter directionless of life is appalling me. So many things beyond my control are happening to me.
I always believed in God, prayed during difficult times, thanked him for all good things he bestows upon. But this single event makes me think why am made to suffer all this.
Please suggest whether I should hope and strive for progressing in life or become a fatalist. I have lost meaning in life when something this terrible happened to my most precious loved one.
I would be deeply grateful for your kind guidance.

Regards,
Vish

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 27 May 2015

vish257, I think marriage would have been intercaste. Though marriage life problems are indicated in Navamsa. But still, grave danger does not exist. All i can say Pray Goddess Durga Regularly. Also help your wife in this time of distress. Has Doctor given any positive opinion about the health problem....

vish257
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vish257 » 28 May 2015

Karthik1984, thank you very much for your kind analysis. Our marriage isn't intercaste, while her parents was (my caste and her father's caste is same). Hitherto, I didn't knew the problems were due to Rahu MD, nonetheless I was praying to Goddess Durga regularly for many months before this singular lightning strike of an event hit our life. Many astrologers we consulted in person all have been saying there is no grave danger despite precipitating a major crisis. We did lot of poojas post that too, visited many temples, Rahu-ketu pooja in Kalahasti, shes praying regularly to Lord kartikeya, got done Mahamrituynjaya homam and Ganapati homam twice at home. Doctors aren't too positive on a good outcome. While there were none whatsoever marriage problems on compatibility and understanding, we are living in a forced separation for last 6 months due to her health issue.
She's a very gentle and kind-hearted person, there can be no graver injustice on such a person than her diagnosis.

olivetree
Contributor
Contributor

Post by olivetree » 29 May 2015

This thread makes me very fearful of Rahu MD even though I will not experience it for another 14 years. My Rahu is in the 12th house conjunct Saturn in Leo. So far, the worst parts of my life have been Rahu Sub-dasa. Venus Rahu- I was forced to move to a different city and was miserable the entire time I was there. Also was diagnosed with a serious illness. Sun Rahu- lost all my friends and residence and again became seriously ill. I am now in the middle of Moon Rahu and I've lost again so much plus I have large medical expenses. These were the most trying and terrible times and I cannot imagine having to go through 18 years of that. :( I feel I may not make it through my Rahu MD when it comes.

CuriousBeginner
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by CuriousBeginner » 01 Jun 2015

Pranams every one!

I am new to this site and was skimming through the forums. I found this discussion about rahu dasa very interesting. I am currently undergoing Rahu MD and would like to share my experiences. I am a tula lagna female having rahu in the mahadushtama sthana ie the 6th house meena. My rahu dasa started in 2004 when I was in high school. By Lord Shiva's grace, rahu MD has brought me good fortune from the time it has started.

Rahu - Rahu - Completed high school, although I had potential to score very high marks, I wasn't working hard (May be Rahu didnt let me?) and scored less than expected. I was so worried that I am not going to get admitted in a good college. Surprisingly, I got admission in one of the India's top institute by clearing their entrance exam and interview. I had to travel from southern india to north for my studies. Had to learn new languages (hindi,malayalam,french).

Rahu- Guru - Devastating period! Lot of health issues. Wrongly diagnosed as TB infected and underwent treatment. Acne, a minor operation,frequent UT infection, Herpes (kind of pox infection that affect the nerves),acidity, loss of weight. Although it didnt affect my studies.

Rahu-Sani - Time for higher education! Came back to south india for my master's (but still away from home). Really good period that boosted up my life. A start for my scientific career. My research went well that fetched me a patent and 3 published papers. But the end of the period wasn't great. Could not clear any interview for my phd admission. Didn't get scholarship in any of the universities that I applied. But I was very determined that I am going abroad for my phd.

Rahu- Budha- Frustrating start. No job. Started learning astrology. Got scholarship and admission in one of the top universities in the world. Moved to Australia for my phd. My astrologer told wedding was on the cards. But sadly, it broke up before engagement.

Rahu- Ketu- Neutral period. No much gain or pain. Disturbed sleep,no interest in working, prayers or making friends. Became very philosophical :). No health issue, infact started gaining weight.

Now my Rahu-shukra is starting on september and I am curious what Shukra has got for me. Shukra being my lagnesha and randra bhava lord is in karkata (10th house) along with budha. Also, my shukra is in parivardhana yoga with Chandra who is in rishaba. I am getting an intuition that shukra is going to bring marriage and change of place for me during his 3 years of bhukthi.

Can experts here please comment about what I can expect from Shukra bhukthi? My details are:

DOB: 17/08/87
TOB: 11.55 AM
POB: Salem,Tamilnadu

Namashivaya.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 02 Jun 2015

Hi curious, Rahu Maha dasha looks mixed.....In my opinion you have to do remedies for Mars which is responsible for your marriage.

CuriousBeginner
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by CuriousBeginner » 03 Jun 2015

Thanks Karthik. Is it because Mars is combust in leo? But from my understanding Mars and Sun both being fiery planets, Mars is not harmed in this situation (correct me if I am wrong). And what remedies would you suggest for Mars?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 04 Jun 2015

curious, not only combustion but some other factors according to my calculation. Pooja to Lord Murugan on Every Tuesday will help pacify mars.

vish257
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vish257 » 06 Jun 2015

Can someone or explorings ji herself help me reach to her -- Please share her co-ordinates at vish257@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum]

mschauhan9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mschauhan9 » 16 Jun 2015

Can someone help me on My Rahu Mahadasha, How it is going to be. As my Rahu is in 12th house in Lagna chart (makara lagna) and 11th house in chalet chart.

I'm working in Gulf since feb 2006 and looking to go back to india but not getting right opportunity. My details are as below. Or I will be abroad only for my occupation.
DOB - 18-11-1973
time - 12:10
Place - Deogarh (Rajasthan)

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 16 Jun 2015

mschauhan, rahu maha dasha should give you Great Wealth. Planetary positions are such in your chart that you will keep on moving to different places and away from home place.

mschauhan9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mschauhan9 » 16 Jun 2015

Dear Mr Karthik,

Thanks for the reply. Indeed I'm travelling a lot since Last may right from Dubai to Europe and US. Is it possible for me to get settled in my native city/ country or not. I'm planning to start a hotel business in my native place. is it possible.
how about investing money in share market. is it fine for me to invest in stock market or I should avoid.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 17 Jun 2015

Hi, I am not sure about stock market but hotel business is a good option. But again settling in your native place seems difficult.

tictac

Post by tictac » 21 Aug 2015

I am going through a terrible period of Rahu-moon-rahu dasha, where everybody I meet for some reason, is turning out to be my enemy be it at work or in my personal life. Can anybody help me out?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 12 Oct 2015

Hi sbhambore, something must have happened to your father in 1987 to 1988 period...

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 27 Oct 2015

vish257 wrote:Can someone or explorings ji herself help me reach to her -- Please share her co-ordinates at vish257@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum]
Apologies - I just saw this post now. Is it possible for you to post your wife's birth details? From your chart, I do not foresee loss of spouse and for once I don't feel Rahu has a role to play here but maybe I am missing something... share your wife's birth details. Thanks.

itsstak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by itsstak » 02 Nov 2015

Hello All,

I am currently undergoing Rahu Mahadasha and underwent great deal of difficulties. I beleive i am currently running shukra bhukti but may be i am wrong. I Got married in Aug 2013 in Ketu bhukti and had very turbulent marriage and the problems got worse day by day and i am at the verge of a divorce now. I am at crossroads and i am in a internal battle on whether to go for a divorce or to continue to stay married. Please advise what does my chart indicate and what does my future hold in terms of current marital relationship and my marital life in general.

My Details :

DOB : June 27 1983
Time of Birth : 4:25 PM
Place of Birth : Warangal , Andhra Pradesh

Appreciate your help.

Arun

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 02 Nov 2015

itsstak wrote:Hello All,

I am currently undergoing Rahu Mahadasha and underwent great deal of difficulties. I beleive i am currently running shukra bhukti but may be i am wrong. I Got married in Aug 2013 in Ketu bhukti and had very turbulent marriage and the problems got worse day by day and i am at the verge of a divorce now. I am at crossroads and i am in a internal battle on whether to go for a divorce or to continue to stay married. Please advise what does my chart indicate and what does my future hold in terms of current marital relationship and my marital life in general.

My Details :

DOB : June 27 1983
Time of Birth : 4:25 PM
Place of Birth : Warangal , Andhra Pradesh

Appreciate your help.

Arun
Is there any interference from maternal or mother-like figures? Have patience and try to resolve things calmly. Things may improve from Aug 2016 onwards.

itsstak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by itsstak » 03 Nov 2015

Thank you explorings,

Yes, my parents visited us recently and were treated very badly. My wife insulted them and showed them hell and has been abusing me for the past 2 years. I kept my calm throughout but I could not take it any more of the pain and agony. What complicates matters is there is a kid due next year. I am currently staying away from her to think through the relationship. Her mother is trying to patch us up as its their reputation but i fear things will go back to how it was before if i go back.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Nov 2015

It is better to shed your egos for the sake of the kid. He or she will not get the same love of parents if you both get separated. He or she may have to live with step mother or step father if you both get remarried to someone else and if the child stays with either one.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Nov 2015

Rahu moon or moon rahu is always like that. You should try to keep your emotions under control by listening to music, practising yoga, doing pujas and prayers, meditation, feeding cows regularly and so on. Dont let your emotions overtake you. Be strong. Do all these and you are sure to manage the happenings.

silpa_77
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by silpa_77 » 10 Nov 2015

Hi Saindhavi ji

I had posted 3 years ago on this thread but I was in a very distressed state and could not follow up much.

I request Saindhaviji to please consider my chart and let me know any remedies for my current trouble.
My birth date is 26 August 1977 6:20 Am Vijayawada and I am in the last 3 - 4 months of Rahu dasha.

After lot of suffering since January 2012 my father died in 2014 July. After his death suddenly my mothers health who was a heart patient previously also became very bad. In 2015 she stabilized a bit.

But I have become very sick since September 2014 and doctors have not been able to diagnose much.

It started with vitamin deficiencies, then thyroid problems and then fatigue, skin rashes that come at go for few hours , nervous tingling pain in back feet etc and digestive troubles with continuous burping so bad that I underwent endoscopy in June 2015 but nothing was found.

Again now I am having severe gas and nausea and looking to go to doctors all over again but no relief . I feel fatigued and weak and have no help except my mother who herself is very fragile.

A job opportunity came suddenly through a friend so I made the change in September 2015 and while it seems a comfortable place to work I forsee no great career here.
Also my health issues at a new job only stress me more.

Last 2 month onwards my health has been so bad that I am worried even to eat as after eating some stuff I feel faint and palpitations and nausea. It lasts just some time and then I feel fine for few hours.
we had a puja done at Kukke subramanya in 1st week of November as some astrologer had suggested to my mother sometime back.

I am feeling very scared for my health not even sure how I will reach the next mahadasha in feb 2016.Please suggest any remedies I can do at home. Also is my Jupiter dasha going to be any better healthwise and otherwise too.
I started rahu mahadasha in 1998 just when I finished my education and till 2003 when I got a small job I had no success in getting job.
Till 2005 I struggled with getting job after education. 2006 - 2009 things were relatively ok nothing great nor bad. But post 2009 my home life simply kept getting worse in some way or the other . This even though I did not married.
My career was stable after 2009 not much gains professionally but worked on and the office work conditions were supporting during the stress at home due to my father and mothers illness.
Somehow I never got a chance to go abroad though almost everyone predicted I would. In 2007 I had a chance but again a severe health problem came up and I had to refuse.

my old post
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12253&start=1000#p140922
Last edited by silpa_77 on 12 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Nov 2015

hi silpa, career problems due to poor placement of venus. Jupiter maha dasha should change your life for good.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 11 Nov 2015

Dear silpa,

Please try and chant this sloka....once a day..IT IS A BIT BIG BUT CAN BE MANAGED.....After you become slightly better visit Tirupati balaji and stay a night there on the hills.

Give me a feed back after 11 days of chanting that stotra..
http://stotraratna.sathyasaibababrotherhood.org/v88.htm

Regards
Ramanan