Very difficult Saturn Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Coquelicot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Very difficult Saturn Mahadasha

Post by Coquelicot » 21 Apr 2022

Hello

I am a new member on the forum.

I need your help because i'm completely lost in my life.

I was born 24th of december 1976 in Paris,France 15:45 ( 3:45 pm)

i began my saturn Mahadasha 29.07.2016 and the first Saturn mahadasha saturn antardasha was quite good, i mean not too difficult. During that phase of mahadasha, i improved myself a lot at work, i became friends with a lot of collegues, and the general atmopshere was quite good.
Then, the beggining of the problems began in February 2021 ( i was already in the antardasha of mercury). I used to work more and more at the office, i got the best results at the end of 2020, my boss was really happy, but one one my colleague betrayed me.
Despite of the fact it affected me a lot, i kept on working hard and i was doing the work of 3/4 colleagues ( last year, many people couldn't work because of the covid), one again i got the best results in my team.But i had no congratulations from by bosses, and the worst is that i discovered that all the collegues in my team betrayed me ( telling awful things on me in my back). Moreover my boss isn't loyal at all. In fact, the more i worked, the more he asked me, ans he didn't gave a damn about the fact that my colleagues didn't work very much.
I was so tired at the end of the year i had to stop for medical reasons. Now i feel depressed and isolated.
I am sad because i helped so much my colleagues in the past ( emotionally and professionally) and they betrayed men. I think the fact i got the best results in my team created a lot of jealousy.
Anyway, all the people i trusted in turned their back on me.

I just began my ketu antardsha the last 11of april, and i wanted to ask you if you think things wo'nt get worst for me. I know my saturn is in 3rd house and ketu in 12 for taurus acsendant ( they are in 4/10 positions from each other).
One other important thing is that i am under the second phase of sade sati.

Thanks a lot for your help because it is such a very difficukt time for me

Coquelicot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Very difficult Saturn Mahadasha

Post by Coquelicot » 20 May 2022

Does anyone is agree to help me?

Thanks a lot

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 May 2022

Ascendant sign Taurus.
Current antara of Ketu under Maha dasa of Saturn ruling career.
Dasha of Ketu is likely to be unfavorable and challenging for own health, parents health, long term relationships and home atmosphere could be disturbed. There is possibility of travel and change of place.

In profession you could face challenges to work and responsibilities in coming months.
You will have to work with patience.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 23 May 2022

Hi,

Saturn is yogakaraka being 9th and 10th lord and is in the 3rd house. This means that the harder you work the higher you rise. In dashamsa, Saturn is exalted. Therefore, overall Saturn dasha will be excellent and Saturn antardasha was also very good.

But why did 2nd and 5th lord Mercury's antardasha cause trouble. Especially since Mercury is also exalted in dashamsa. The reason for lack of recognition, betrayal, ill-health and consequent loss of job is because Mercury is in 8th from ascendant and 6th from Saturn in rasi (D1) chart. Also Mercury is in 12th from Saturn in dashamsa (D10) chart.

Now let's analyze Ketu along similar lines. In D1 chart, Ketu is in 12th with 8th and 11th lord Jupiter. The12th lord Mars is in 8th. Therefore the influences of Jupiter, 8th lord, 11th lord and 12th lord are on Ketu. The influence of 8th indicates troubles in general. Influence of Jupiter, a natural benefic will protect from troubles to some extent. The influence of 11th lord indicates gains in general. Placement in 12th indicate losses and displacement from current place. But Ketu is in 10th from Saturn which is a good indication.

In D10, Ketu is in 11th and 11th lord is exalted in own sign (2nd). Also, Ketu is in 9th from Saturn which is again good. These indicate gains in professional life. Therefore, you may gain professionally by moving from the present place / town / country of residence.

Regards, KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kindly guide/Saturn -Ketu

Post by ash2016 » 26 May 2022

Sujit ji,
Kindly also guide -what will be impact of saturn -ketu conjunction on my life ? One would be happy ;if you could suggest some remedial measures.
DOB : 20-10-1973
Birth time : 18: 22 PM
Birth Place : Delhi, India
Thanks
Yours
Ash

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 May 2022

Hi,

Saturn/Shani-dev is a Yogakaraka for the birth-chart. So, it is not as much of the Maha-Dasha period... but rather the effect of transits that might have affected you.

Please be informed that you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. The effects at the peak have been quite trying/testing for the last couple of years and is likely to continue for at least a few more months... with Saturn/Shani-dev going back (Retrograde) and forth. Incidentally, you've also started Ketu Antara lasting until mid-May 2023 and current transit of Rahu-Ketu may be beneficial.

In my humble opinion, things should get better thereafter. In the interim, being humble, having faith/belief in the almighty and offering prayers could be helpful.

Sincerely...

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Jun 2022

Dear Coquelicot,

-Saturn is not bad for you...though 3rd house placement in sign of moon is inimical....as 9th and 10th lord he is a Yogakark and aspecting his own house the 10th....makes it much more good than bad.
And the Saturn anatra was not bad in your own admissions

So what's the reason for your problem?

--Now you are running Ketu anatra and ketu even when well placed brings troubles as the detachment karak....creates stress, detachment in relationships and what makes this particularly sever is transit of Rahu over your natal ket in dusthan 12th.....node over opposing nodes brings opposite significations / energies together and is stressfull...and magnified the stress in your case as the running anatara is Ketu

--Me anatra was troublesome because Me was giving results of Dustahn 8th combined with peak of sadesati then...though as stated before Sa itself is not malefic ..therefore peak of Sade Sati was only moderately stressful....it can be much worse in other charts.

--the other problem is your Mars going almost in deep gandant in Ketu's Nakshtra at the boundary of Sagittarius ( Fire) and water ( scorpio) at 0 deg 58'in Moola
Gandant is a Karmik knot of unlearnt lessons from past many lives....and hence severe backlog Karama carried forward that manifests itself in repetitive situations thru which native fails to learn the lessons

And when gandant manifests itself, it starts overriding a lot of good things in life

-the exchange between Sa and Moon is adding to stress / mental melancholiness

-Fortunately the real deep Gandant in my view is 0deg 30' and your are with almost half a degree cushion..and it will be easier for you to overcome the Gandant knot.

Also your lagna is strong with Lord Venus placed in trinal auspicious 9th house of Yogakark shani..in mutual apsect with Shani
the Ve-Moon conjunction is a positive one....inspite of Moon weakened to the aforesaid exchange

the Ve-Mo conjunction repeats itself in most D-charts which I interpret as positive blessings of past lives

remedies
1- You should chant Ketu mantra daily 108 times or as many cycles of 108 as you can or listen to the same as an audio loop.... and worship lord ganesha as much as you can
2- Try to identify t the frustrating situation that repeats itself in life ( jealousy, anger, paranoia?) ...and overcome it with resolve...to break the Gandant knot
Things should improve with immediately these remedies and will get significantly better with the onset of venus anatar in a years time

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Jun 2022

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
29 May 2022
Incidentally, you've also started Ketu Antara lasting until mid-May 2023 and current transit of Rahu-Ketu may be beneficial.
Correcting a typo... please read the above sentence as below:
Incidentally, you've also started Ketu Antara lasting until mid-May 2023 and current transit of Rahu-Ketu may not be beneficial.

Sincerely...

Coquelicot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Coquelicot » 04 Jun 2022

Hello

Thanks a lot to all of you for your answers, I appreciate a lot and it helps me to keep faith in my destiny and in the future.

To answer to you Sujit, I manage myself to move from my actual job to an other place ( I have the possibility to ask for a mutation to an other place in the same city). I sent my resume and I wait for a meeting with a potential future boss.

Thanks a lot KMD for the long answer you wrote.Now I understand better why my mercury antardasha was not so beneficial.
The only thing I am surprised is that you wrote my ketu in D10 was placed in the 11th house? I thought it was placed in the 4th house in the sign of Sagittarius at 18.44 degrees?
I also thought my Saturn in D10 was placed in 9th house in the sign of Taurus ( so ketu 8th from Saturn).
Maybe I made an error when I red my D10 chart , and I have to say I would rather prefer a 1000% your reading of my D10 chart.
Please, Can you confirm my ketu is in 11th house as you wrote ?
Anyway, thanks a lot because your answer helped me a lot.

Sishya, thanks a lot also to you.
You really think my current transit of Rahu in 12th house and Ketu in 6th will not be beneficial and difficult?
I thought ketu in a bad house was quite beneficial?
It would help me to have a better transit because it was so difficult during the past 2 years ….
Thanks again to you

Shilpa, thanks also to you with your answer.
You are absolutely right. My Sade sati ( I mean the peak) could have been much worst.
The peak coincided with the betrayal of one of my colleagues I helped in the past and who betrayed me.
He tried to manipulate my bosses with the intention to make me fired from the firm I work for, but finally he failed.
But it asked me a lot of energy, courage and tenacity to face daily that situation during months and months.
It hurted me a lot because I really helped that man when he was in trouble both professionally and personally the years before.
He attacked me because one day ( in February 2021) I sent him a sms asking him to help a colleague who was in breakdown. He didn’t support the fact I dared to ask him something on the professionally front and tried to convince my bosses I was harassing him, sending him sms during his personal time ( what we used to do both of us during years).
Anyway it was really hard for me to defend myself alone and to realize no one helps you at work when you find yourself in trouble.
I didn’t know the concept of GANDANT you mentioned.
It seems like I have a karmic debt to pay? But it doesn’t seem too heavy according to your post?
I am not sure I understood everything on that topic :-))
I am just a beginner in Vedic astrology :-))
Thanks again a lot

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Jun 2022

Hi,
Coquelicot wrote:
04 Jun 2022
You really think my current transit of Rahu in 12th house and Ketu in 6th will not be beneficial and difficult?
I thought ketu in a bad house was quite beneficial?
It would help me to have a better transit because it was so difficult during the past 2 years ….
Yes, I believe whatever I've shared previously (see below) holds good. Ketu is not really a benefic for you, in the material sense (unlike in the spiritual sense).
Sishya wrote:
29 May 2022
Please be informed that you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. The effects at the peak have been quite trying/testing for the last couple of years and is likely to continue for at least a few more months... with Saturn/Shani-dev going back (Retrograde) and forth. Incidentally, you've also started Ketu Antara lasting until mid-May 2023 and current period/transit of Rahu-Ketu may not be beneficial for you.

In my humble opinion, things should get better thereafter (including and in spite the last phase of Sade-Sathi). In the interim, being humble, having faith/belief in the almighty and offering prayers could be helpful.
So, I believe the so called difficulty experienced in the past 2 years should have contributed to some meaningful learning and progression on the spiritual side. Like they say... There is no Gain without Pain!

Sincerely...

Coquelicot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Coquelicot » 04 Jun 2022

Hello Sishya,

Thanks for your precision.
I confirm that the difficulties, pain and sorrow I ve been through during the past drove me the higher spirituality ( ketu) today.
I have the feeling I am in a turning point in my life.
As a matter of fact, it is like an invisible energy forces me to face my reality , and maybe all the mistakes I ve been repeated during past lifes , and forces me to dig deep inside of me to operate changes.
I had to cut off many relationships during those past 4/5 months for my own good because those people weren’t loyal,I began to work with gemstones, and found a feeling of security and plenitude to connect myself with celestial world ( prayers)
But anyway ketu is a rude teacher for me :-)

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 05 Jun 2022

Hi Coquelicot,

I have used Jagannatha Hora software for my calculations with the following data.
Date = Dec 24, 1976
Time = 15:45
Time Zone = 1:00 East of GMT
Place = Paris, France. (2deg E 20min ; 48deg N 53min)
Ayanamsa = 23deg 12min 12.34sec (True Lahiri / Chitrapaksha [Spica in the middle of Chitra always])
Nodes (Rahu and Ketu) = Mean nodes

With this I get the following in dashamsa
Ascendant = Leo
Saturn = Libra
Ketu = Gemini

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Coquelicot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Coquelicot » 05 Jun 2022

Re hello KMD

I realize I didn’t read my D10 chart correctly and that you are absolutely right concerning the position of ketu in my d10 chart ( in the 11th house).
I hope that will minimize the bad effects :-)

Coquelicot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Coquelicot » 11 Jun 2022

Hello

It seems to be really difficult to change of place of job during ketu antardasha. I found many hurdles these past few weeks and I am not sure it will work out fine.
Moreover, my relationship with my father ( which has never been good, he always humiliated me , telling me I was worst that a piece of s…, I was worthless, i was stupid etc….) is getting worst and worst….despite of all the efforts I do when I am at my parents’ house ( I help them , cleaning the house everyday etc…)
I now Saturn is testing me , but I don’t see the end of the tunnel for the moment.
A lot of betrayals from people I helped, no recognition at work, the insults from my father almost everyday when I visit my parents….
I pray for having better days soon….