End of Ketu Dasha.. What's happening to me??

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor
End of Ketu Dasha.. What's happening to me??

Post by Sowkad » 02 Apr 2021

Hello everyone, I'm in the last phase of Ketu Dasha. I'm going to enter shukra Dasha in a couple of months. There is a change in my attitude now a days. I have got interest in every area like singing,dancing,movies,shopping which was left by me after the commencement of Ketu Dasha. Sometimes I wish to fill my wardrobes with modern clothes, I feel that something good is going to happen soon, so I should be prepared for that. Suddenly I start to feel what is the need of doing all these when I have no idea about my future. Why should I dress up when there's is no one to admire, there is no place to go out and however, youth days are gone now. I'm struggling bw these two kind of emotions now a days. People who knew me, who left me after Ketu Dasha have started to watch me again. It feels so strange. I keep on getting intuition that something is going to change soon. What's happening to me? Is it because of the upcoming shukra Dasha? Can anyone share their experiences over this transformation (chidra Dasha)? Can anyone known astrologer guide me over this. Thank you
Details:
Dob: 19-06-1987 time:04: 03 am. Place: Mangalore, Karnataka.

Ashu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: End of Ketu Dasha.. What's happening to me??

Post by Ashu » 19 Apr 2021

Hi there,

The results you are experiencing are pretty much valid when you switch between two contradictory dashas.

You would not have been concerned how you used to dress up, how you used to think of society, and the prevailing trends. Ketu is an inward planet, it doesn’t bother much of what's going on around, what's the new trends in the city/world, all it does is think of itself and be minimalistic.

If you look back at the way you used to dress up, and the way you are/will dress up, there will be a significant change. Ketu is a minimalistic planet while Venus is an extravagant planet. That’s the difference you are experiencing now. It’s 20 years of Venus dasha, you will have much better experiences and life gets better.

Venus is in the first house, that concentrates on self (The person) so you will focus on your self than anything else.

Your ascendant is at the beginning of the sign, I would like to verify if it's Taraus or Aries ascendant.

If you could answer below questions, it will help me decide the ascendant.

Have you had issues with frequent illness in Ketu dasha?

Any cuts and scars or issues related to excessive heat in the body?
Any issues related to pain in your knee or ankles?

Have you had issues with the elders in the family or lower section of the society?

Have had mental stress or blockage (I mean you were clueless in some situations )

If you had health issues, did those sustain for a longer time?

Was there a relationship? If yes, did that end abruptly

Would you be able to list out some major events that took place in Ketu dasha?

Based on your response, I will confirm the ascendant.

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 27 Apr 2021

Ashu wrote:
19 Apr 2021
Hi there,

The results you are experiencing are pretty much valid when you switch between two contradictory dashas.

You would not have been concerned how you used to dress up, how you used to think of society, and the prevailing trends. Ketu is an inward planet, it doesn’t bother much of what's going on around, what's the new trends in the city/world, all it does is think of itself and be minimalistic.

If you look back at the way you used to dress up, and the way you are/will dress up, there will be a significant change. Ketu is a minimalistic planet while Venus is an extravagant planet. That’s the difference you are experiencing now. It’s 20 years of Venus dasha, you will have much better experiences and life gets better.

Venus is in the first house, that concentrates on self (The person) so you will focus on your self than anything else.

Your ascendant is at the beginning of the sign, I would like to verify if it's Taraus or Aries ascendant.

Have you had issues with the elders in the family or lower section of the society?

Have had mental stress or blockage (I mean you were clueless in some situations )

Hi Ashu,
Sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for the response.
According to the birth details, my ascendant is taurus.
Answers to your questions as follows:
1. No, nothing serious issues of health as such. I have skin issues since my birth has taken place. I had Minor problems like low sugar level, hair fall, teeth decaying and grey hair(recent development).
2. No cuts or scars
3. No pain in knee or ankles. Of course I had pain around back neck which was cured in one month
4. Yes, issues with the elders was always there during these 6 years of Ketu.
5. Yes, I had mental agony during these 6 years. Now it has reduced a lot.
6. No relationships as such. But I dreamt many times to have a happy married relationship which didn't materialise so far.
7. Major events like my father had health issues in 2019 due heart disease and dengue in 2020. My stories got published in 2016 & 2017. I got some recognition it.

Adding to this, I feel that that my ascendant is taurus because I have venisian &saturn qualities by physical appearance(mixed of both attraction & dull skin), I like honesty and justice. Love for animals, music,dance,all kind of arts is a venusian quality if I'm not wrong.

Thank you.

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 09 May 2021

Ashu wrote:
19 Apr 2021
Hi there,

Hi Ashu sorry for the delayed reply and Thank you for the response. Answers are as follows:
1. No I didn't have any illness except low sugar level, hair fall,dental problem
2. No cuts or heats
3. Yes I had/have issues with elders of the family.
4. Mental stress was there. Now too I feel stress sometimes.
5. No relationships except delay in marriage or unmaterialized alliances.
6. Major events like major health issues to my father 2 times in 2019 and 2020.

And according to my knowledge my ascendant is taurus because I have venusian characters.
Can you tell me how would be my upcoming days after the end of Ketu?

Thank you.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 10 May 2021

Hi,

1. Your Ketu dasha is from Sept 2014 to Sept 2021. Ketu is in the 41st navamsa from the Ascendant's navamsa. The results indicated for this position are as follows. In the beginning of the dasha the indications are that there may be some fear, health issue of spouse, etc. As the dasha progresses, the situation may change to joy, brightness, being in command of things, etc.

2. Your current antar-dasha is that of Mercury from Sept 2020 to Sept 2021. Mercury is in the 84th navamsa from that of dasha lord Ketu. The indications for this position are as follows. In the beginning of the antar-dasha the indications are that there may be popularity, contentment and being in control of things. As the antar-dasha progresses it may lead to respect from others.

3. Because of 1 and 2 above, your feelings may be as you described.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 19 May 2021

Thank you Ashu and KMD for your response. Can anyone tell me how would be the Venus Dasha? Ashu have posted you the reply twice. But it's not posted I don't know why. Adminis please look after this issue
Thank you.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 20 May 2021

Hi,
Overall, Venus dasha from Oct 2021 to Oct 2041 promises wealth, possessions and also social activity, friends.

You may however need to be cautious during Venus antar-dasha from Oct 2021 to Jan 2025 with regard to money and also carefully evaluate the situation before taking any decisions.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 May 2021

Hi,

Your Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is strongly placed in his Swasthana alongside... but posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra.

Incidentally, Venus/Shukra rules both 1st house of Self/Tanu and 6th house of Roga-Sthana (a Dusthana and Moolatrikona) for natives Vrishaba Lagna. So, Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha will be a mixed bag. But then, Venus/Shukra is a natural benefic and in your case the Lagna Lord and a Vargottama placed alongside Udaya Lagna. So, I'm inclined to think overall the upcoming Maha-Dasha will be more beneficial, with some malefic effect.

PS: Please be informed that there are other graha placements and factors, reducing the beneficial effect.

Sincerely...

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 21 May 2021

Sishya wrote:
20 May 2021
Hi,

Your Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is strongly placed in his Swasthana alongside... but posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra.

Incidentally, Venus/Shukra rules both 1st house of Self/Tanu and 6th house of Roga-Sthana (a Dusthana and Moolatrikona) for natives Vrishaba Lagna. So, Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha will be a mixed bag. But then, Venus/Shukra is a natural benefic and in your case the Lagna Lord and a Vargottama placed alongside Udaya Lagna. So, I'm inclined to think overall the upcoming Maha-Dasha will be more beneficial, with some malefic effect.

PS: Please be informed that there are other graha placements and factors, reducing the beneficial effect.

Sincerely...
Thank you sir. I'm eagerly hoping for the best days to come. I have mentally suffered a lot during these Ketu period. Now I'm feeling a kind of relief at the end of Dasha. No positive incidents happened during these 7 years most importantly at personal level. So I'm expecting positive results. Life was direction less. It was like there is car race where all are in right track and I am only the one who was out of the track. How would be my life on personal matters ike marriage, children, social status etc.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 23 May 2021

Hi,

In general Venus dasha has the potential to bring in wealth and there may be an increase in social activities and friends. However, you may need to be cautious while handling money and also before taking major decisions in Venus antardasha of Venus mahadasha.

Regards,
KMD

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 24 May 2021

KMD wrote:
23 May 2021
Hi,

In general Venus dasha has the potential to bring in wealth and there may be an increase in social activities and friends. However, you may need to be cautious while handling money and also before taking major decisions in Venus antardasha of Venus mahadasha.

Regards,
KMD
I'm glad to hear that sir. Can you tell me how would be the family life?

Bline
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Bline » 26 May 2021

Soak it in. Celebrate this life today and enjoy the new colours that Venus will bring you. This dasha truly changes you. Some of us need Ketu, universal knowledge, to appreciate Venus, universal love.

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 26 May 2021

Hi bline, yes lately after Ketu-Rahu I have understood this and ketu Dasha changed my views about life. I agree that we need Ketu in order to understand Venus. I was immature before and now I have become somewhat mature after the occurrence of Ketu.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 26 May 2021

Hi,
Can you tell me how would be the family life?
After Venus-Venus is over in Jan 2025, family life will be good in Venus-Sun from Jan 2025 to Jan 2026. Also in Venus-Moon from Jan 2026 to Sept 2027.

Regards,
KMD

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 May 2021

Sowkad wrote:
02 Apr 2021
Hello everyone, I'm in the last phase of Ketu Dasha. I'm going to enter shukra Dasha in a couple of months. There is a change in my attitude now a days. I have got interest in every area like singing,dancing,movies,shopping which was left by me after the commencement of Ketu Dasha. Sometimes I wish to fill my wardrobes with modern clothes, I feel that something good is going to happen soon, so I should be prepared for that. Suddenly I start to feel what is the need of doing all these when I have no idea about my future. Why should I dress up when there's is no one to admire, there is no place to go out and however, youth days are gone now. I'm struggling bw these two kind of emotions now a days. People who knew me, who left me after Ketu Dasha have started to watch me again. It feels so strange. I keep on getting intuition that something is going to change soon. What's happening to me? Is it because of the upcoming shukra Dasha? Can anyone share their experiences over this transformation (chidra Dasha)? Can anyone known astrologer guide me over this. Thank you
Details:
Hello Sowjanya !

Asc sign - Taurus.
Venus is influenced by an afflicting aspect from Ketu in the 5th house causes stress to health, financial stability and relationships.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 27 May 2021

Sujit wrote:
26 May 2021
Hello Sowjanya !

Asc sign - Taurus.
Venus is influenced by an afflicting aspect from Ketu in the 5th house causes stress to health, financial stability and relationships.
Thank you sujit sir for explaining the cause of stress during Ketu Dasha. But now it seems like the time is changing for me. Suddenly my friends who lost touch for years now has suddenly contacting me. Same with the some of relatives as well. I'm more concerned about family life because I left behind in that matter where as friends, cousins of my age has already married and busy in their family matters. This pricks me sometimes but later I think whatever happens happens for the best. Can you tell me how would be my family life in upcoming shukra Dasha. Will I have a blissful married life with spouse and children?

hamid

Post by hamid » 07 Jun 2021

DOB 19 June 1987
TOB: 4:03 am
Long: 74:53
Lat: 12:52
Ayanamsa used: 22:47:39 [this is slightly less than True Lahiri]
ASC: 3 Tau 53.

Your feelings are correct as you are already in the MD of Venus and AD of venus also.
Your marriage is detailed due to Rahu/Moon conjunction in your chart.[such people get married after the age of 35 yrs
The karakansa of the karak is venus and the karakansha of the root karak is Saturn they are having 7th sight on each other.

Sowkad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sowkad » 23 Jun 2021

Hi Hamid, lately I saw your reply. This is so confusing. Some say I am yet to enter Venus in October and You say I have already entered Venus Mahadasha. Ok, if at all I have entered Venus, they why it's not showing it's result when vargottama Venus is placed in own house which gives Malavya yoga? Since Venus is a planet of love, why it's not showing the effects? Will I continue my life like this forever? Can you make me understand this?
Thank you.

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 21 Jul 2021

Dear All,

I think I am one of the best person to answer. After taking a total toll on my Job, Finances, my confidence level, the Ketu Dasa ended in July'2019. Expected changes to take place during Venus Dasa. Got a Job during July'19 and with great difficulty continued it for almost 2 years. Had to quit due to verbal abuse in the workplace.

Since March'21 I am out of job.

As per astrology, my Venus is weak. I do not know what else is wrong in my horoscope.

I am now 58. Daily chanting 'Hanuman Chalisa' Thrice.

Can anybody tell me that is there is any chance of getting job again.

DOB - 02/07/1963
Time - 9.10 am
Place - Kolkata

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 22 Jul 2021

Dear Members,

My DOB is 02/07/1963, Time - 9.10 am, Place - Kolkata.

I am undergoing Venus dasha since July'19. No positive results so far. Got a job in July'20 but had to quit due to the abusive nature of the employer. I went through a really bad phase of Ketu Dasha (Lost my Job, My savings).

Though I am 58 now, will I ever have a better time in the future. I really do not know who will give me a job at this age. Can I start a small trading business? Will it flourish?

Very eager to get reply from any of the learned member.

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2021

Hi,

Just so you are aware, Venus/Shukra in your birth-chart is placed in Sandhi or Cusp... he has barely crossed over to the loaded 11th house (also hosting Lagna Lord, 11th lord Mercury and Rahu) of Mithuna Rashi. More over he participates in a Sookshma Parivarthana with Yogakaraka as also the Badha-Karaka for the chart Mars/Kuja at Nakshatra level. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja is placed in a friendly 1st house of Simha Rashi.

Apart from Ketu Maha-Dasha, you also went through a not so pleasant Sade-Sathi and the recent transits have not been helpful either. In any case, I'm inclined to think things will get better as time progresses.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2021

Hi,

I'm unable to edit my previous post and hence posting an addendum... meant the last sentence to read "In any case, I'm inclined to think things will get better when compared to Ketu Maha-Dasha, as time progresses".

Sincerely...

vish1963

Post by vish1963 » 22 Aug 2021

Helloo...Sishya

I have to inform you that I have received verbal confirmation of a new and will be meeting them on 31st Aug'21 for a personal chat. As informed, I will be posted in Mumbai after 2-3 months. There is some positive in my life happening.

I would like to point here that my period from Aug 2009 to Aug 2016 was excellent. Thereafter, the downfall began. The first 2 phase of Ketu Mahadasha was extremely good and the last phase was worse. Will I have the same period in the future?

Thank you for taking the time and responding.

Regards

astrodev2004
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrodev2004 » 15 Sep 2021

Dear all - can you please help me save my marriage!

My wife's DOB - 29/12/1984
Time - 17.50 pm
Place - Kanpur, UP

My DOB - 27/10/1985
Time - 8.02 am
Place - Kanpur, UP

My wife is running the last 2 years of her Ketu MD. It has been a very tumultuous journey for our marriage in the last 4-5 years and she recently separated from me and left for India with our daughter while I am staying with my son in the US. Every week if not every day had been full of fights. I know she is a very good person but it seems we are not able to reconcile.

On top of this, I am also having Venus MD and Ketu AD going on due until next year. Does anyone understand astrology here to help me if things will improve for us - we both do not want divorce and yet not able to stay together. It kills me everyday that we are not together and yet I do not know the solution to come out of this.

Please help me folks.

diksha

Post by diksha » 12 Apr 2022

My birth details are:
21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar
I am going through ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha. My Sade sati will also start in coming days.
How will my marriage life be?
Will i have love marriage or arranged?