Varsha lagna or rasi lagna(birth lagna) is this most determine on varshphal chart

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vishnuchandradas
Contributor
Contributor
Varsha lagna or rasi lagna(birth lagna) is this most determine on varshphal chart

Post by vishnuchandradas » 21 May 2021

Dear Astrologers,

I am interested on vedic jyothish and i am learning jyothish thru Internet. So, i have many questions regarding on jyothish tool but now one question is my hand that is about varshphal chart it is varsha lagna and rasi lagna.pls you may see on Example of varshphal chart.
Gemini Lagna in Rasi chart..lagna of varshphalam chart in libra.. Muntha in aquarius.. So, Muntha in 9th house from birth chart or muntha in 5th house from varsha lagna which is important lagna or both? Pls reply

Regards,
Vishnu

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Varsha lagna or rasi lagna(birth lagna) is this most determine on varshphal chart

Post by KMD » 23 May 2021

Hi,

You may consider muntha in the 5h from varsha lagna. In addition, if there is a benefic influence on the muntha, that year is predicted to be favorable. On the other hand, if the muntha is in 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th from varsha lagna and there is a malefic influence on the muntha, that year may be unfavorable.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

vishnuchandradas
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Varsha lagna or rasi lagna(birth lagna) is this most determine on varshphal chart

Post by vishnuchandradas » 29 May 2021

KMD wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You may consider muntha in the 5h from varsha lagna. In addition, if there
> is a benefic influence on the muntha, that year is predicted to be
> favorable. On the other hand, if the muntha is in 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th
> from varsha lagna and there is a malefic influence on the muntha, that year
> may be unfavorable.
>
> Regards,
> KMD

Ok thanks for the reply..your response continues me to finish on last part of varshphal chart that is house of varshphal lagna.

jupiter & moon with muntha in 7th house from varshphal lagna in leo.. sun in gemini lagna in 11th from varshphal lagna ..mercury with Rahu in taurus and Saturn in capricorn..

Questions: 1)muntha lord in aquarius so which planet is going to with deal means rahu or saturn?
(2)muntha in 7th house is bad placed as all astrologers site pls you may interpretation on 7th house of muntha and jupiter & moon with muntha in 7th house from varshphal lagna?
(3)does role of varshphal lord is needed or not?

vishnuchandradas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vishnuchandradas » 30 May 2021

Thanks @KMD

If muntha in 7th house from varshphal lagna is bad as according to many astrologer sites tell too.please astrologers tell about and interpretation on If moon & jupiter with muntha in 7th house from varshphal lagna is good or bad? Pls analysis on aforementioned