NAVAMSA and number of relationships

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Adrika
Contributor
Contributor
NAVAMSA and number of relationships

Post by Adrika » 15 Oct 2019

Hi there

I have recently gained a very keen interest in astrology and have been reading some material.

I read that the first relationship quality is judged by 7th house in navamsa, the second relationship by 2nd house (8 houses from 7th), and third from 9th house of navamsa (8 houses from 2nd).

Is this correct?

Thanks

A

Adrika
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NAVAMSA and number of relationships

Post by Adrika » 21 Oct 2019

Can anyone comment on this?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 23 Oct 2019

what about polyandry and polygyny, no need to end previous relation. It appears in countries like africa, etc.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 23 Oct 2019

Yes generally the second house is the next relationship, (because it is 8th from the 7th)
then 9th house (8th from 2nd) is third relationship, etc..

But if someone gets another serious relationship without loss (breakup / death...) of first spouse, like in the case of polygamy - then the 9th is the second relationship (3rd from the 10th). Any relation added after that is every 3rd house forward, so 11th house is the third spouse for people who have multiple partners at the same time.

Adrika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Adrika » 24 Oct 2019

Hi GNE

Thanks for your comments. So I have had two failed relationships so far.

First relationship - My Navamsa ascendant is Mercury in Aquarius but 7th house is empty.

Second relationship - Ketu and Mars are in second house of navamsa. He was very aggressive and kept leaving, then coming back etc

Third relationship - not met anyone yet but my 9th house is Moon.

My D1 chart is Libra Ascendant with Yogakarak Saturn and Ketu in first, and has Rahu in 7th. Moon in 1 degree in 5th.

Are you able to comment on my third relationship based on Navamsa placement?

Adrika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Adrika » 28 Oct 2019

Can anyone shed any more light on my query?

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 04 Nov 2019

Upapada lagna in rashi chart should also be considered for 1st relationship and 8th from it for the second and so on.
Regards

Adrika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Adrika » 07 Nov 2019

Hi Godgrace,

Thank you for your reply. Could you comment on my message from 24th October?

My 9th house is empty in d1 and has Moon in d9.

Would really appreciate your feedback after reading some of your previous analysis in the forum.

Thanks

A

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 07 Nov 2019

Adrika,
Relationship should be considered only if both partner get involved in such a manner that they think seriously about each other and are in the mental state to marry. It should be from both directions and atleast for one year. So only you can decide that what to see, its 3rd, 2nd or 1st relationship.
Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
Astrology: My Passion not Profession
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

Adrika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Adrika » 07 Nov 2019

Thanks Godgrace.

My relationship was strong with two of my exes but unfortunately things didn’t work out. I really do want to settle down with the right person and have kids. Based on my d1 and d9 details, can you advise me if my third relationship will be lasting and I can get married?

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 07 Nov 2019

Post your Birth details at, Free reading section: Marriage and Relationship.
Regards.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
Astrology: My Passion not Profession
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 05 Dec 2019

I read that the first relationship quality is judged by 7th house in navamsa, the second relationship by 2nd house (8 houses from 7th), and third from 9th house of navamsa (8 houses from 2nd).
That is right. But fructification of multiple relationships is different. It will not happen for all following this rule. If we are interested only in the counts,there is no need to look for skills of an astrologer.It depends on individual skills. :lol: If we are concerned about reducing the counts to unity,astro skills may find a requirement there.

A7 gives good ideas about business and bed partners of the native. UL decides the life partner or spouse alone.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Optimum
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Optimum » 04 Apr 2024

If 7th lord Venus conjucts with ketu in 3rd house navamsha will there b a out of caste partner? Will be from different religions?