How to use D60?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
How to use D60?

Post by lefteye » 09 Oct 2019

After getting a correct BTR, we can use D60 .
There are 4 or 5 systems to check the birth time. Of all,using important life events like education,marriage,child birth etc are helpful. For children, details of their parents is helpful.

D60 will be a continuation of D1/D9.

We create a fresh chart using lagna of D1 and positions of planets in D60.
Study the planets falling in subha or ashubha houses. Then study their shashtiyamsa deity. Mostly they will match.

D60 Lagna deity is important.It can reveal the link of our past. Dasa periods of planets placed better in D60 will give better results. We can compare the status of planet in D30,D9,D3 and D60 for their roles in radix and in these 4 vargas.

We use Mula dasa to study D60 results. The regular Vimshottari is used with D1. That should be supported by Mula dasa to get desired beneficial results. If we run the periods of any cursed planet's dasa periods in Mula dasa-that period will be ideal to carry out remedies.

The data available in books and blogs about these deities are minimal. Use your knowledge to cross check them. For example, Marut shastyamsa is marked as benefic. That was the amsa of 5th lord in a woman's chart. She had frequent abortions and I concluded that Maurut amsa is not good for bearing children.

With another deity kulanash- it is said that it would stop lineage. But on a broader sense,it indicates absence of male children. Native will have female children if 5th lord is well placed.

All these deities indicate separate profession also.That will be another check point in D60. If a native doesn't do the profession related to what is indicated by that planet,he/she can think about the possibility of a switch over to this line of profession.

There are no different birth time corrections for D1,D9 and D60, I believe. Time is corrected as a whole.

भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to use D60?

Post by Shivoham » 12 Oct 2019

I have developed a deep interest in Shasthiamsa. You are right, proper information is not available on how to interpret these Shasthiamsa's. My teacher has said to me to avoid going for advanced studies & instead I should focus on making my base stronger but your post popped out so I took it as a sign.
Also, Many people see Just D-60 & interpret it like Rashi Chart for Yoga, Aspects & Bhav Results. Do you agree with this approach?
Most of us depends on CG Ranjan & Chandra Kala Nadi for interpretation of Shasthiamsa dieties. Also, there is difference between Dieties mentioned by CG Ranjan & Deva Keralam in some cases.
You said "We create a fresh chart using lagna of D1 and positions of planets in D60." Are you conveying position of planets in D-60 is to be seen from the perspective of D-1 Lagna? I am struggling to understand this.
Then you are also saying D-60 Lagna diety is significant. What's the problem in seeing Shasthiamsa as independent chart?
You are very precise in pointing out that nature of a Shasthiamsa Diety can not be decided by it being called as benefic or malefic. As you pointed it out with your experience with Marut Diety for Progeny.
For eg. My D-60 Lagna Diety is Garala, Venus Diety is Yama & Saturn Diety is Maaya. All these 3 are considered malefic Dieties as per books but how to interpret them is not mentioned properly in an elaborated manner.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 13 Oct 2019

We have to replace the lagna of D60 by actual janma lagna of D1 keeping other planets in position of D60. This is done for the prediction of results of a planet. The role position in D60 of planets is decisive to bring about effects in D1 Vimshottari.

For Marut amsa there is a story. Tithi wanted to have one son who could be stronger than devas who are the sons of Atithi. Kashyap Rishi is the father for both-devas and asuras. Tithi being mother of asuras,Atithi -mother of devas.
Kashyap Rishi blessed Tithi with a mantra for getting a son as she wished.
She had to sit in tapas for 1000 years. Indra smelled something when Tithi was set off to do the tapas. He spoke to Tithi expressing his will to serve her during the tapas. Indra is her sister's son. Tithi agreed for his wish. The service continued for 1000 years. Till that time Tithi didn't disclose the motive for her tapasya to anyone.
At the end of 1000th year,Tithi disclosed her motive to Indra that her motive was to get a son like Indra.

While she was asleep in the afternoon,Indra entered her womb in a sookshma form and destroyed the single foetus by his sword. It was cut into several pieces. Realising this,Tithi got out of sleep,yelled to stop chopping the foetus.

He came out leaving the job half done. By the Rishi Kashyap's blessing the mutilated foetus yielded many sons to Tithi. They are the Maruts.

The celebrated Mrutyunjaya mantra Tryambakam yajamahe appearing in Rigveda 4th mandala denotes these Maruts only. Tryambakam denotes 3 worlds and not 3 eyes. As it is used in Sri Rudram, this mantra became important in Rudra worship.
Maruts are regarded as sons of Rudras also as per another line of story.

The story narrated here is probably from Valmiki,I suppose.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 14 Oct 2019

As per your 1st paragraph, The chart thus obtained will be the true chart of the native & one can look into Bhav, Drishti, Yogas from that chart or is it just to see effects in Vimshottari? How to interpret that chart? Can you please elaborate on it?
I request you to use my chart for interpretation. My teacher's rectification & your rectification has a difference of 45 seconds so some dieties in D-150 Nadismsa goes through a change otherwise it's same.
31st May 1992 10:46:55- Teacher 10:47:40- Your BTR
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 15 Oct 2019

I have changed the basics following a recommendation for BTR.
Geo centric, Drik Siddhanta, Chitrapaksha. This is to match the D12 and D144 raisings with antara and pratyantara of Sudarsana chakra dasa. Reset the time to 10.44.24am.
I took a note of the avesthas. They are not good. Rahu is in D60 Marutvaan amsa.

Body Division Index In whose amsa in D-60

Lagna 51 10 Vahni
Sun 33 28 Kshiteesa
Moon 8 53 Nirmala
Mars 51 10 Vahni
Mercury 32 29 Kamalaakara
Jupiter 25 25 Deva
Venus 26 35 Yama
Saturn (R) 50 11 Maayaa
Rahu 14 14 Marutvaan
Ketu 14 14 Marutvaan

Vaiseshika has Rahu in Gopuramsa. That is why it is not giving too much trouble.

Dukhita-enemy house
Sushupta-enemy’s rasi/ debilitation- nil result
And in Sayanadi avestha, it is in Aagama avestha.This will bring isolation.

You have a strong, very strong 9th house with 41 dots. Amazing. No need to earn afresh. Being conscious on expenses will do.

Kaaryeshu Mercury of D1 is in 3rd house of D3 JN. Communication will be main aspect of profession. Mars in Vahni amsa. Doing yagjnas/Hindu rituals is indicated as profession. Problem with Mercury is that it is within 1 degree from Sun. Venus 4 degrees range and it is better.

Mars is AK. It is in 9th in D1.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 15 Oct 2019

I was in the 1st year of College in Delhi University when Rahu MD started, I just wanted to leave everything & come back to grandparents in Jaipur, felt homesick. Foggy decision making & no inclination to study but cleared College with almost distinction (74.15) without studying literally in July 2014! Came back to Jaipur in 2014. By the end of 2014, all papers of Company Secretary Course were cleared but one & that too without studying at all. Literally used to wake up & give exams but my good foundation in 11th & 12th helped. That made me over confident. The one remaining paper took 2 years to clear in June 2016. Then one had to pursue training for 2 years, instead of pursuing training, I showed work experience to obtain Membership in 2018. I got it! Gave no competitive exams with intent. From 2014 till today focus is on self examination & introspection through various sources of knowledge. Also, I can't live without my paternal grandparents, they are my life!
I am also writing the excerepts from a previous post to get the whole essence....
Rahu in 6th in D-1 doesn't work for me at all as per the aforementioned dictums. I will share with you the Summary of 8 years of Rahu MD. It started in January 2012. The effects that I have felt since then is that there is no inclination to compete or work hard in competition of any sort. I have no interest in studying & cramming bookish knowledge & write that down in exam. Just want to give up on these sort of things. Not disciplined at all, I never followed any routine. Many times, I am awake at night & sleeping in morning. Most time spent on internet & gadgets like mobile, tv & computer for different purposes both positive & negative. Became lethargic & complacent in this period. Interest in spirituality, metaphysics, esoteric & occult grew tremendously from 2015 onwards. Used electronic devices, internet, ebooks, music, movies, games, application as a mode of escapism. No inclination or interest in doing a regular job as if money is somehow going to come automatically or rain over my head. Prefer seclusion, reclusive nature, no relationship ever, extremely sensitive, easily offended, no bad habit except addiction to technology. Extremely inclined towards Shiv Shankar & his Parivaar for worshipping. Only Karthikeya worship was missing which I will start from now onwards. Most of the time in these 8 years is spent inside home, no motivation to meet new people or make a living & earn money. Humiliated by family due to no earning sources. Just like to stay on bed & contemplate. People around me have a misconception that I am extra ordinarily intelligent but it should change by now as I have no work since 6 years. Fictitious job position is shown for this period in an automobile dealership due to an acquaintance that owns it. Financially situation deteriorating due to no source of income. Father is retiring next year & grandpa's health is up down too, although he gets pension, so onus & responsibility is upon me which I am not adhering to!

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 15 Oct 2019

Dear Shivoham,
I will re read this and revert soon.
The 4 upaya rasi houses are defunct. Mercury has gone weak. Your D20 shows Virgo as 2nd house. Is your kula devata Vishnu related or Rudra related?

Moola dasa of Mercury is on now. In Vimshottari,as per utpanna star , Mercury dasa is on. This is also recommended by Pt Sanjay Rath together with Moon star Vimshottari.
Mercury is not auspicious.
Kula devata is in 3rd in D20. Probably it has been forgotten for two generations.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 15 Oct 2019

Our Kul Devi is Mansa Devi, a form of Aadi Para Shakti & considered as sister of Shiva so Kul Devta related to Rudra. Name of Kul Devi is enchanted & worshipped regularly in house. Budh is Vargottama & in Pushkar Navamsa. If I remember correctly, Taurus is Uccha Amsa for Mercury as per Sarajit Poddar.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 16 Oct 2019

I was thinking of getting help from Sage Kashyap and Indra to appease Maruts. You have Mercury within one degree combustion and lordship 3 and 12. Nodes at Marut amsa. Mercury being the lord of 2nd house in D20, I thought your deity is Vishnu related. Mercury in 2nd drekkana denotes Krishna.

It has been said, that the strength of the Ascendant, Ascendant Lord and AtmkaKaraka play a role in how the shadow planets/upagraha act within a horoscope. Indra chapa associates Atmakaraka Mars and AL in Pisces. Avestha of Rahu indicates anger of snakes. But you are worshipping Her. Then it means some pending commitment to that Devi.

Manasa Devi –mother of Jaratkaru. Daughter of Lord Shiva as per one tradition. She is the daughter of Kashyap as per popular tradition.
As per Pt.Sanjay Rath’s teachings, Indrachäpa shows the bow of Indra as well as the arrows which can be piercing. When it is conjunct the lagna lord or AL it will destroy you. If it is associated with the house lord of the enemy or the A6 it will destroy the enemy. In your case, both these factors are present.

Problem is due to kula devata issue. I feel doing proper worship of Sarpa devata will release the bindings on Mars and make you active and engaged as per the demands. Or She might have been used for prayogas with monetary interests by some ancestors.

6th house-prarabdh of D45 is afflicted by nodes preventing your reaching of higher levels. But it indicates a pure soul ideal for upasana marg. The wrath of serpant deities blocks your sub conscious. All naga devata are glorified by Vaishnava tradition. Sesha nag being the Head of the clan. Your lagna star Ashlesha is closely related to Sesha nag. Worshiping Balaram is a must for Ashlesha born to get relived out of gandanta dosha which denotes danger to Mother and loss of wealth.
Badakesh Venus together with Lagna lord in 11th gets a rashi dhrishti of Gulika.
Harihara teaches:
If the badhakesh is in one of these two houses, these houses being the dhana and aya bhava respectively, it indicates that the deity’s wealth has either been stolen or misappropriated.

The nature of the property can be judged from the nature of the sign. This property is either Dhatu (Inanimate object), Moola (grains, trees, lands etc) or Jeeva (Men, Animals etc) depending on the Lagna as being movable, fixed or dual.

In this case, the lord of lagna and badakesh are in 11th with 2nd lord Sun. Either the wealth was misappropriated or some prarthana is pending for a long time.
Placement of Rahu in 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 house requires additional attention and propitiation. Regular Sarpa bali mantras are to be done with Sarpa bali.

Harihara’s teachings on preta badhak:
1. If Gulika/ Ketu is in any manner associated with Mars by conjunction, aspect or is placed in Aries or Scorpio, it shows sudden death or accident, burns, weapons, smallpox etc.

2. If instead of Mars, the association was with Saturn, misery & poverty may be the cause of death.

Both Saturn and Mars are aspecting Gulika in 4th. That indicates a painful death in family.

If Gulika associates with the 4th house or lord in some manner, then the Pisacha is related to the family, if not, then it is from outside.
Remedies include Parvana Shraddh, Tila Homa etc. Depending on the affliction, Pooja/mantra of Ugra Devata should be prescribed. Customs may vary from place to place for a same problem.

Dristi Badha
Dristi means sight. Such kind of obstruction appear in life is some of the person related to us becomes jealous or evil towards us and thus exert invisible evil influences. The “evil eye” has been classified as three kinds of demons. Their names are always “Kamas” as the evil eye is causes by desire (Kama).

1. Ranthu Kamas causes worries and is indicated by the Badhakesh in Lagna or associating with Lagna Lord and Gulika.
3. Bali Kamas desires some form of Bali (sacrificial offering). This is indicated by Rahu /Gulika is in 4th ,5th ,7th or 8th house. If 6th lord conjoins /aspects, the problem is due to enemy’s action.

Remedies
Natural benefics have the ability to mitigate the evils in the horoscope. If such planet is in quadrants to the Rahu/ Gulika or aspecting or associating with the Badhak, gemstones of the planet should be worn and the deities indicated should be worshipped and given offerings.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 16 Oct 2019

Lefteye,
I am fully devoted to Shiv, I do have love & respect for other gods but mostly my mind revolves around Shiv Parivaar.
Also, I myself directly is not worshipping Kuldevi Mansa Maa regularly but my grandma & Father does it daily.
Nodes Aspecting AK by Rashi Drishti is a problem which was also indicated by my tecaher as well.
Also there is a possibility of evil eye & I have doubt over few of my relatives who might had done such derogatory act but I would give them benefit of doubt as it may not be so. Specially when a person is going through Rahu MD, such things are likely to happen & that too Specifically during Budh AD which is going to start soon.
But there is a clear quote by Sage Parashar in BPHS which says that if born during day time in Krishna Paksha with Malefic in Kendra destroys all evils & I have ultra powerful Saturn in 7th.
Also, My Teacher is sticking to his given birth time of 10:46:55 A.M. & he has no willingness to even talk on it.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 16 Oct 2019

There are no differences in Divinity.
"शिव विष्णु रूपायाय शिव रूपाया विष्णवे |
शिवस्या हृदयम विष्णु विष्णु चा हृदयायत शिवाहा ||

Mercury and Venus are blocking you. Ardha Prahara disposited in Magha and Indrachapa in Revati. These stars accommodate Jupiter and Mars as well. Vishnu worship is recommended by Sage Bodhayana while doing Mahanyasam. If there happens any break in the parayan of maha nyasa and Rudram, he recommends a mantra to worship Vishnu and proceed further.

Sri Rama Bless you
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 16 Oct 2019

"शिव विष्णु रूपायाय शिव रूपाया विष्णवे |
शिवस्या हृदयम विष्णु विष्णु चा हृदयायत शिवाहा ||
Beautiful. I agree.

As per Swami Sivananda...

"Siva and Vishnu are one and the same entity. They are the names given to the different aspects of the all-pervading supreme soul or the Absolute. 'Vishnu is the heart of Siva and likewise Siva is the heart of Vishnu.' The one and the same Lord manifests Himself as Brahma, Vishnu and Siva when He is associated with the universal process of creation, preservation and destruction. It is only gross ignorance to argue and fight over the relative merits of Vishnu and Siva.
A devotee should have a large, broad heart. He must see his tutelary deity in all aspects of the Lord and in all forms. He can have intense love for his Ishtam in the beginning, to intensify his devotion for that particular deity (Prema-nishtha), but he should have equal devotion to the other forms of the Lord also.

"Siva and Vishnu are one and the same entity. They are essentially one and the same. They are the names given to the different aspects of the all-pervading Supreme Soul or the Absolute. ‘Sivasya hridayam vishnur-vishnoscha hridayam sivah—Vishnu is the heart of Siva and likewise Siva is the heart of Vishnu’.

"The sectarian worship is of recent origin. The Saiva Siddhanta of Kantacharya is only five hundred years old. The Vaishnava cults of Madhva and Sri Ramanuja are only six hundred and seven hundred years old respectively. There was no sectarian worship before seven hundred years.

Vishnu Purana glorifies Vishnu and in some places gives a lower position to Siva. Siva Purana glorifies Siva and gives a lower status to Vishnu. Devi Bhagavata glorifies Devi and gives a lower status to Brahma, Vishnu and Siva. This is only to instil and intensify devotion for the respective deity in the hearts of the devotees. In reality, no deity is superior to another. You must understand the heart of the writer.

"May you all realise the oneness of Siva and Vishnu! May you all be endowed with pure subtle intellect and proper understanding!"

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 17 Oct 2019

I have changed the basics following a recommendation for BTR.
Geo centric, Drik Siddhanta, Chitrapaksha. This is to match the D12 and D144 raisings with antara and pratyantara of Sudarsana chakra dasa.
I find this setting is not ok upon rechecking . I am resorting to Topo centric, Surya Siddhanta,Chitrapaksha. Becuase the variations are upto 8 degrees JHora 7.5 Birth Timing rectifications will vary then.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 18 Oct 2019

@lefteye
So due to change in settings, the BTR stays at the old 10:47 instead of the new 10:44:24 in my case? It would affect the whole analysis which is done above. In Ayanamsa, Are you following Traditional Chitrapaksha (I am sticking to it) or True Chitapaksha based on Spica which is supported by Sanjay Rath?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 20 Oct 2019

@lefteye,
Can you please see the chart on the basis of my teacher's timings of 10:46:55 A.M. ? Your Old BTR timing was 10:47:40 so there is slight difference. Is there any incident that can confirm this chart?
I get confused in calculations of Adhana Kundli & nor do I have any inclination to learn Rectification through this technique. I would love to learn it through Prashna Kundli Method under an able Guru.

Surprisingly, Venus Antardasha's have been the best for me which is Badhakesh & Ast as per basic dictums. During Mars AD Shukra AD, I academically sailed from Bottom to Top. Mentally, I was at peace. I can say the same for current Rahu MD- Saturn AD as well. Although materially I haven't achieved anything but mentally it's been a calming experience, learning from my experiences, made me surrendering to the divine will & made me more humble & spiritual. I would say the same for Ketu AD. So 3 Antar Dasha periods that have been favourable for me are Venus, Ketu & Saturn in decreasing order. Even Jupiter AD was good & probably better than Saturn AD. Budh's AD & Sun's AD have been the worst so far. This AD opinion is independent of MD Lord & based on my 27 years of experience.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 20 Oct 2019

@Shivoham
The variations in lagna come after D45 only. I already checked. D60 lagna only changed. Other amsas remain same. I would request you to read Bhrigu system also. Use Prashanna marga vol 2-Dr BV Raman to know about varga chatushtaya for BTR as an additional tool. (Adhana lagna method is not matching with all cases. I checked it for surely known timings-where there could be a difference of 30 minutes can be expected. But it was not tallying even after adjusting to 1.5 hrs on both sides.I was chasing it for a full month. But could not get right inputs)
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्