8th house in navamsa

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rithima
Contributor
Contributor
8th house in navamsa

Post by Rithima » 28 Feb 2019

What is the significance of 8th house in navamsa chart? How will it affect marriage if it is strong?

joyd

Re: 8th house in navamsa

Post by joyd » 01 Mar 2019

you should avoid the AD of planet that is located in 8th house of navamsa[expect research kind of issues and spying activities]for auspicious things.

joyd.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 02 Mar 2019

joyd ji what if the planet over there rules Mahadasa with reference to marriage and relationships?
Because planets like Rahu, Jupiter, saturn, mercury has many years.

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Mar 2019

some scandals related to opposite sex matters.Frequent arguments with partner.progress in research issues and also some kind of heirloom gains possible.

joyd.

Rithima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rithima » 03 Mar 2019

In my navamsa Mars Is in 8th house Aries. What is its effect?

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 03 Mar 2019

So nice of you joyd ji, thanks :)

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 03 Mar 2019

Me(R) occupies 8th house in my D9

The last two times I ran Me AD went well

1) During Ve - Me I went to a top education institute and made some solid progress on the relationship front as well. Post Grad studies meant taking a break from a full time job

2) During Su - Me I managed to make professional progress, the start of the AD gave me good results in my job search as I was just coming off a slightly challenging period.

My navamsa lagna being Dhanu, in my D1 Me is 4th and 7th lord (R) in Virgo. Interestingly Me gets Kendradipati Dosha in both my D1 and D9 so that might be a factor to consider

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Mar 2019

Mercury is an exception in the 8th.THis is the actual reason behind Me-AD Favorability.A KAD planet in dusthana gives good results due to nullification of that KAD.

JOYD.