Navamsa Planet Placement Sign or House

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sanchit
Navamsa Planet Placement Sign or House

Post by Sanchit » 20 Dec 2018

Hello everyone,
Can any one please explain, in Navamsa planets sign placement is important or house placement?

Sanchit

Exchange of sign in Navamsa

Post by Sanchit » 20 Dec 2018

Hellow everyone,
Can any one please explain Exchange of sign in Navamsa. Suppose in Navamsa Ascendant sign in Capricorn and sun is placed in it and Saturn is placed in 8th house of Leo. Do Sun and Saturn both become strong as they are placed in Karak Bhava and exchaned signs?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navamsa Planet Placement Sign or House

Post by astrostar » 22 Dec 2018

8th house describes how others use native for their task/work; or, how native wants to assist others. Or
8H indicates one's weakness, can be a good one or bad one,
8H shows one's addiction, can be a good one or bad one. Or
8H also describes one's responsibility or restrictive situation which native cannot avoid in the current lifetime.

1st house indicates how the native wants to show self to the world.
1H shows one's acts, efforts, movements, tendencies, steps, advancement, etc.
1H shows one's inclinations, motives, capabilities, etc.

Navamsa describes the personal life of a native in their home.

Now, mix/associate house features with navamsa, and get the below recipe/dish/results.

8H lord Sun, in 1H in D9 -
Native plays a leading role; takes control; would be the decision maker in the family/home. Native desires that their spouse must have at least one specialty - status or power or beauty or intelligence or any exceptional or unusual. This placement burns ego in marital life. Spouse praises native.

1H lord Saturn, in 8H in D9 -
Native follows proactive approach in family life. Accepts the full responsibility of spouse and family; considers it as their main duty; uses disciplines; works hard for progress. Unlike Mars, Saturn makes native as a key person in the home; and prolongs married/home life. Saturn rewards native with natural powers such as identifying weakness, nurturing, healing others.

The above can also happen, if Sun or Saturn are indirectly linked to those houses in D9.

negatives -
Normally, sign exchange of 1H and 8H significators, is not considered as auspicious yoga, as it addresses life with traps, such as unavoidable infinite responsibilities, and depressing incidents/events.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Sanchit

Post by Sanchit » 23 Dec 2018

Thank you Astrostar, So Sign as well as house placement is also important in Navamsa right?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 23 Dec 2018

Yes.
In navamsa, we can calculate degrees of planets and houses.
I mean, we can prepare a separate bhava chart for navamsa also.
So, I can say, sign as well as house placement are important.

I did not give the above answer based on houses, though I have used H everywhere.
In fact they are signs.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 23 Dec 2018

This degrees in Navamsa technique was already written in Prasna Marga.
Refer - page 51, Stanza 112, in Prasna Marga Part-2, by BV Raman.
The actual author of this book, was a Namboodiri Brahmin of Kerala, written in 1649 AD,
in a place called Edakad near thalassery in Kerala.

Sanchit

Post by Sanchit » 24 Dec 2018

Thanks Astrostar understood

lilly23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lilly23 » 27 Dec 2018

Hello,
For Sagittarius rising in D9 chart, what can be expected from Debilitated: Jupiter (2 house), Mercury conjucted Saturn in Pisces in 4 house and debilitated Venus in 10th house.

Please, any insight would be appreciated.
Thank you

lilly23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lilly23 » 30 Dec 2018

I am new on this platform, any insight on the above query would be really helpful.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 30 Dec 2018

lilly23 wrote:
27 Dec 2018
For Sagittarius rising in D9 chart, what can be expected from Debilitated: Jupiter (2 house),
easy knowledge,
gets economic help at the last moment,
values material security, possessions
problems with prejudices, selfish tendencies, affections, integrity, ethics
doesn't value emotions, relations, etc, to reach goals
less communication with younger siblings
tries to motivate others in financial matters
likes decision-making role, authority

lilly23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lilly23 » 31 Dec 2018

Thank you, astrostar for your reply. Does this show about native or the spouse (as D9 is about spouse)
Can I know about the other two placements as well?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 31 Dec 2018

lilly23 wrote:
31 Dec 2018
Does this show about native or the spouse (as D9 is about spouse)
This is for native.
D9 asc is native, D9 dsc is spouse.
lilly23 wrote:
31 Dec 2018
Can I know about the other two placements as well?
Navamsa describes personal/private life.
I think, describing results here may not be a right thing,
as your D9 planets showing some disturbances in personal life.
So, contact personally thru mail.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Jan 2019

@lilly and other quierents-one has to give birth info first.Without your rasi chart ,judging only D9 charts planet placements is useless or worthless .Planets placement in d1 first judged with reference to d9 chart placement.

joyd.

lilly23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lilly23 » 06 Jul 2023

I think I am still looking for answer and I was wondering if it would be okay to get some clarity now. @astrostar I am unable to send you an email but I would really appreciate your explanation sometime if possible about my D9 chart.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 07 Apr 2024

@lilly23
mercury in Pisces:
possesses a deep inner wisdom and a profound understanding of spiritual truths, may be drawn to mystical or esoteric knowledge and have a strong desire for spiritual growth and enlightenment. Mercury in Pisces tends to emphasize intuition, imagination, and emotional intelligence over purely intellectual pursuits. Mercury in Pisces encourages intuition, empathy, and emotional understanding.

Saturn in Pisces:
Saturn in Pisces (spiritual sign) can also bring a sense of empathy and compassion towards others; may feel a strong connection to the suffering and struggles of humanity.

Conjunction:
Saturn's influence encourages learning through experience and practical application rather than just theoretical knowledge. Saturn's influence encourages introspection and reflection. Would spend considerable time contemplating and analyzing experiences, gaining wisdom and insight into the deeper meanings behind life events and circumstances. This conjunction causes delays in forming partnerships, obstacles in finding compatible partners, or challenges in maintaining harmonious relationships. Cautious and reserved in forming emotional connections and prefers to take time before fully committing to a relationship. Encounters experiences that test patience, resilience, and maturity in dealing with relationship dynamics. These challenges can ultimately lead to personal growth and development. May need to confront fears, insecurities, and limiting beliefs that hinder the ability to form healthy and fulfilling partnerships.

Venus debilitated in 10th house:
Represents relationships and harmony. When debilitated in the 10th house, there may be strained relationships with authority figures such as bosses, supervisors, or mentors. Encounters conflicts or disagreements with those in positions of power, leading to challenges in career advancement or professional development. Issues related to self-worth and confidence in the professional realm. Struggles to maintain a positive public image.

Mercury is doing Venus duty; and Venus is doing mercury's duty,
an abnormal thing, - Engineer as Romantic/relational Hero and Romantic/Relational Hero as Engineer
will take time to become efficient and get development.

Saturn's opposed Venus: Saturn wants to control Venus. This influence tells that there would be a need to bring restrictions or limitations to connect with others romantically or socially. Experiences delays or setbacks in romantic endeavors and finds it difficult to express affection or form deep emotional bonds.