Use of D27 chart

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Use of D27 chart

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 08 Dec 2018

Hi Learned Members

The D27 chart can be used for the following :

(1) It can be used to glean the vak siddhi of a person. See this link :

https://es-la.facebook.com/notes/vedic- ... 246948235/

Having vak siddhi gives us the power to make predictions in vedic astrology.

I have Jupiter in Pisces in 12th in D27, aspecting my 2nd from Moon, the house of speech. Note that writing can be taken as speech since 3rd is the 2nd of the 2nd.

(2) Mars is the karaka for this chart. It shows hard work, focus, skills and talents, overcoming difficulties, defence and problem solving powers. See this link :

https://blog.starwheelastrology.com/tag/d27-b

(3) It helps to fight diseases and afflictions like psychological, within us. It relates to our 324 nadi points. See this link :

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-sign ... mining-the

(4) it helps to tie what we see with the our innate knowledge of ritual practices, sacred thought patterns (yantras), thoughts and belief systems within us. These knowledge can also be gleaned through study. So it is remedial measures found within ourselves or clues we get through reading and research. See this link :

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/varga/D27_Bhamsha.htm

(5) It asesses the planets' strenths from the viewpoint as Nakshatra lords in D1 (not sign lords, in D1 although if well placed in D27, it shows the phydical strength of the native like Mercury for arms strengyh, Saturn for joints strength etc.). See this limk :

https://www.oceanofvedicastrology.com/divisional-charts

Best Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Use of D27 chart

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 17 Jan 2019

The D27 in another article has been likened to say something about the overall strength of each of the 9 planets in the relevant areas of your life. So it gives some of your personality clues and it can be read like an overall chart. Amazingly accurate. Its divisions carries the drekkanas of each sign in the Navamsa. So by sheer faith in God, you can call up the fate as displayed in the D27.

See this link :

http://blog.indianastrologysoftware.com ... ity-clues/

In my D27, I have an Aires Lagna.

Sun in Aires
Moon in Leo
Mercury in Scorpio
Ketu in Virgo
Rahu in Pisces
Jupiter in Pisces
Saturn in Libra
Venus in Sagittarius
Mars in Capricorn
Uranus in Cancer
Neptune in Capricorn
Pluto in Taurus

Mercury exchanges sign with Ketu, so Mercury finally come to be placed in Virgo and Ketu in Scorpio.

If you inclue the nodes' exaltation signs, out of a possible of 9 exaltation places considering only the 9 vedic planets, I have 5 planets in exaltation signs after the exchange above : Mercury, Ketu, Sun, Mars and Saturn.

Jupiter in its own sign in Pisces conjuncting Rahu the manifier, makes both these planets very strong too.

Venus in Sagittarius disposited by Jupiter in Sagittarius shows that Venus has some links with Pisces too, its exaltation sign. Ketu also disposits Sagittarius.

Moon is waxing and bright in D27 in the sign of light, Leo. Light is everything to the Moon for consideration of its strength other than its Janma Nakshatra (this is only 2nd in importance). So the Moon can be considered powerful too.

Note that we can consider Nakshatras at lower level divisional charts which I mentioned in my earlier posts.

All planets are therefore in powerful positions.

Jupiter, the 9th lord, aspects all planets, other than its friends : Sun, Moon and Jupiter (friends can take care of themselves).

Mars aspects both Sun and Moon. Moon is the 4th Lord in 5th, disposited by the Sun. Mars is the Lagna Lord. So Hatha Yoga which connects your inner self to the Sun and Moon would be very beneficial to me.

Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 17 Jan 2019

Correction of the 2nd last paragraph in the last post :

Jupiter, the 9th lord, has a relationship with all its non-friend planets (including the nodes) :

Jupiter disposits Venus who in turn disposits Saturn, Jupiter aspects Mercury and Ketu and Jupiter conjuncts Rahu.

Its friends, Sun, Mars and Moon, has no relationsjip with Jupiter but they are either functional benefics or disposited by them like the Moon, so it is OK.

Rgds
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Jan 2019

My natural malefics, Sun, Mars and Saturn, being in exaltation and placed in kendras (non-dusthanas and in strong kendra positions), also shed its maleficence.

It becomes divine.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 21 Jan 2019

Something I want to highlight about the Vipareet Raja Yoga in my D27 chart.

Mercury and Ketu each participate in Vipareet Raja Yoga and finally they also exchange signs clearing all the debri of the 6th and 8th bhavas. We take Ketu as ruling 8th and 9th, the signs of Scorpio and Sagittarius overlaying them respectively.

Jupiter in its own sign in 12th may or may not give Vipareet Raja Yoga effects. That is the opinion of most experienced astrologers even if scriptures sanction it.

My contention is that for an Aires Lagna, when a planet is in its own sign in a dusthana, since the planet is also the NATURAL RULER of that bhava, the planet simply takes up any hook, line or sinker that is given to it and makes it harmless. Thus it is also a powerful Vipareet Raja Yoga. So my Jupiter in Pisces in the 12th in its own sign is also a Vipareet Raja Yoga.

Jupiter also casts aspects on Ketu and Mercury (Ketu is not conjuncting any planet, so its sign rulership effects are strong unlike Rahu who conjuncts Jupiter in its own sign). Thus there are all round three-way negativities (or 4 if you include 3rd bhava which is ruled by Mercury who also rules the 6th) influencing one another, meaning negative and negative gives positive.

Now Neptune is debilitated in Capricorn (Uranus is debilitated in Taurus by the way and Pluto in Aquarius) sits on the 10th bhava and rules the 12th bhava which has Pisces overlaying it.

Now we know from scriptures that a debilitated dusthana ruler gives a Raja Yoga. But that is provided the dusthana has not undergone any Vipareet Raja Yoga.

So my Neptune is not a Raja Yoga but that does not mean it turns sour (just like a retrogade planet in exaltation or own sign turns debilitated - concept similar but for retrogade planets it is for a different reason, the reason being retrogade planets are still strong in their motional strength).

So we look at the dispositor of Neptune which is Saturn in Libra exalted and Saturn is the karaka for career for the 10th and here it is even linked to it via rulership for an Aires Lagna.

So that is how you analyse the chart.

Best Rgds
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Now let's look at the other Raja Yogas in the chart other than the Vipareet Raja Yogas which we have just discussed.

What is amazing about my D27 is that all the kendra and trinal lords are all linked via a long

dispositorship chain causing multiple Raja Yogas. We will limit the rffects of the chain up to 2 links ie. dispositor and dispositor of a dispositor.

Jupiter a trinal lord disposits Venus a kendra lord.

Jupiter a trinal lord disposits Sarurn a kendra lord.

Venus a kendra lord sits in a trinal house.

Venus, a yogakraka from the previous assertion, disposits Saturn a kendra lord. Saturn also aspects Venus.

Venus, a yogakaraka, disposits Mars, the Lagna Lord.

Saturn, a kendra lord, disposits Mars, the Lagna Lord.

Saturn, a kendra lord, disposits Sun, a trinal lord. It also aspects the Sun.

Mars, the Lagna Lord disposits the Sun, the trinal lord. It also aspects the Sun.

Sun, a trinal lord, disposits the Moon, a kendra lord.

Mars, the Lagna Lord disposits the Moon, a kendra Lord.

Not less than 10 Raja Yogas and that is not counting the three Vipareet Raja Yogas that I have.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Jupiter also has a somewhat weak relationship with Sun, Moon and Mars, his friends, even thought at first I thought there was no relationship.

Jupiter casts a 9th aspect to the 8th bhava which has Scorpio sign overlaying it. Scorpio is ruled by Mars.

Jupiter casts a 5th aspect to the 4th bhava which has Cancer sign overlaying it. Cancer is ruled by the Moon.

Jupiter sits 12th to the Sun causing Veshi Yoga. Also since Jupiter directly disposits the Moon which rules the 4th bhava having Jupiter's 5th aspect, you can argue this Jupiterian effect also gets passed on to the Sun.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 23 Jan 2019

In fact I would say for a planet in its ow sign in a dusthana for an Aires Lagna, which means the planet is also placed in the house in which it is the natural ruler, the Vipareet Raja Yoga happens so fast (logic is that everything becomes like a one-man show for th3 planet acting in its comfortable surrondings), the bhava becomes positive straight off, there is no need to overcome any obstacles or resistance ot towait until the trail period is over. The planet concerned can thus aspect any positive bhava it wants, or disposit any planet in any positive hava.

This is exactly what is happening to my Jupiter in D27.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 25 Jan 2019

It is also a perfect absorber of both negative and positive energy. So if it receives an aspect from a dusthana, in my case Ketu is aspecting Jupiter from the 6th bhava, it also absorbs that on the spot.

So any planet in its own sign for an Aires Lagna, whether a dusthana or not, acts as aperfect absorber of both negative and positive energy. It however, only gives out positive energy, being in its comfortable surroundings.

Jupiter in the 12th is the best for such cases, as 12th is the last house in the chart, if you go round the chart starting from the 1st house. It means moksha is a high probability.