Atmakarak debiliation

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Radhe
Atmakarak debiliation

Post by Radhe » 18 Nov 2018

Hi,i have my atmakarak in 12th house in D-1 and debiliated in D-9
Can anyone tell me consequences?

joyd

Re: Atmakarak debiliation

Post by joyd » 18 Nov 2018

your spiritual and material journeys are under the guidance of a low caste person.

joyd.

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 25 Nov 2018

What do you mean sir?

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 25 Nov 2018

Will it obstruct my spiritual journey?

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Dec 2018

Just recollect how shankaracharya enlightened by a panchama.your spiritual journey never obstructed.

joyd.

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 25 Dec 2018

But my gurudev is a pure vaishnav and a brahman of upamanyu gotram.

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Dec 2018

srimad Bhagavatam mentioned 9 types of gurus.so judge your guru based on the bhagavatham given descriptions.The real guru enlightens your soul.Now a days pseudo gurus not fit in to that frame.

joyd.

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 25 Dec 2018

Actually i should kill myself before listening these words for my gurudev.Actually,u dont know my gurudev.His holiness is a naistik brahmachari and beloved disciple of srila Bhaktivedanta swami srila Prabhupada.

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Dec 2018

i think you are a angry disciple.i never said anything negitive but my words are applicable in general to present day pseudo gurus.Meditate on my 1st reply to you.[your spiritual and material journeys are under the guidance of..].Ignorance/blind trust leads us towards false enlightenments and destinations. when you mentioned the word "vaishnavite",it itself denoting that he has not taught anything and not enlightened you in all these years.Don't side track the topic with your misunderstandings and your own imaginations.If guru is a right person he will walk along with you /guides you in your spiritual journey,if he is pseudo one like the present day gurus,your spiritual journeys turns in to material ones.The words like beloved/naishtika are all reflecting one's ego and not the obedience..wish you all the best.

joyd.

Neha M

Post by Neha M » 28 Dec 2018

Excuse me for intruding :arrow:
Radhe Krishna 🙏
He told you that how did a great sage got elevated by panchama & why did you say the following?
Radhe wrote:
25 Dec 2018
But my gurudev is a pure vaishnav and a brahman of upamanyu gotram.
This info is completely redundant over here. :|
May I ask you do you know Who is Upamanyu?... He is an ardent disciple of Maharshi Doumya. He is a great Shiva Bhakta. He is the one who taught Pashupata vrata & gave deeksha to Krishna paramaatma & then Krishna paramaatma has performed tapasya for 6 months to get children.
You can read about the panchaaraama history.
Upamanyu is a Maharshi of great order which I can't even describe his austerity 🙏 He even lost his eyes, though it's replaced by Aswini devatas later.
Please don't try to show dvaita. You asked for spirituality & showing dvaita, very funny. How can we even elevate our soul by showing dvaita? :roll:

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 28 Dec 2018

Actually,you are right.I am unqualifiable disciple of my gurudev.He ever tried her best,but i am very fallen,so i cant understand his instructions,mercy.I am an arrogant, egoistic person.