Navamsa to Rasi

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor
Navamsa to Rasi

Post by sphericalin » 06 Oct 2018

There are many prevailing views about Navamsa that exist.

Upon reading on this forum, the best view is that houses exist in only in D1 chart, which works on Material plane. Other Vargas such as D7, D9 etc. only work on astral level. One goes into these astral Vargas to understand what is behind the scene.

Navamsa, is active the day you are born. Various views says Navamsa becomes major chart, but actually it is the planets that mature as we age, like Mars matures at 28, Saturn at 35, hence Navamsa has more say in things, bit not more that what's in Rasi D1.

Only, thing I could understand, if there are no houses in Vargas, why do we say, 7th house of D9 and the sign in it. To intepret D9, takes sign in 7th house of D9 and bring it to D1 to interpret? There are no houses in D9,so why is it said sign in 7th house of D9 or 5th house of D9?

sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Navamsa to Rasi

Post by sphericalin » 08 Oct 2018

Further, I did study Navamsa as a standalone chart of the people I know and things were coming on spot on, could this be a coincidence?

Like, if I consider, houses in navamsa, sun in 7th house and when no house, sun in Libra in rasi in 8th house and in Gemini navamasa

sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sphericalin » 11 Oct 2018

Some knowledge sharing please

sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sphericalin » 12 Oct 2018

There are many resources/opinions, with chart of individual, which says divisional D-9 chart can be used as standalone...

If, I take my case and my age, things have started to somehow, work as is shown in D-9 chart.

So, should one mix energies based on house of D-1 and the planet in the same house in D-9( now a problem here as it is said, no houses in D-9).

Say, Saturn in 3rd house in D-1 and mercury in 3rd house in D-9...So, is it Saturn interlaced with mercury energy?