9th lord of D1 in D9

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor
9th lord of D1 in D9

Post by sphericalin » 06 Jul 2018

D1 is one the most important charts and without D1, no divisional chart has any meaning. Among divisional chart, D9 and D60 are primarily important.

Now, since D9 is opening up of 9th house of D1 chart, so placement of 9th lord of D1 in D9, as well as 9th lord of D9 is important.

So, dear members and learners, what's your opinion on the statements below.

1.) 9th lord of D1 in 9th house of D9. What will be the case in neutral sign and enemy. We know in friendly sign or exalted/results will be good?

2.) 9th lord of D9, should not be placed in 6th,8th and 12th house of D9. If it is placed, then at least the planet should be in good dignity i.e. in a friendly sign or aspected by a natural benefic ( en exalted natural benefic is best)?

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 9th lord of D1 in D9

Post by Agog » 15 Jul 2018

I have conjunction of both these Lords in d9 chart in friendly sign. 11/12/88 18:58 Abohar.
What area should it effect.
I don't see any benefit of this placement.does it effect only limited to married life since it's d9?