House vs House Lord in Divisional charts.

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Virendra
Contributor
Contributor
House vs House Lord in Divisional charts.

Post by Virendra » 06 Jul 2018

Hello Members,

I want to find out about mother's well being in future. I was looking at D-12 chart and it raised questions.
My understanding for house vs its lord is that :
Things as seen from a house tells how that area of life is doing in general.
Things as seen from the house lord means how the house's person/relative (animate elements) is doing.
So in D-12 should I then look at 4th lord and analyse by keeping its position as lagna.
Or should I retain original lagna of D-12 and see things from 4th house.
Reason for asking is, there may be things positive from 4th house and negative from 4th lord. Or vice versa.
So need to know which anchor gives better picture.

Also, if we take 4th lord as lagna and analyse for mother's well being. Doesn't that also help us avoid dependence on the otherwise fickle original D-12 lagna.

Thank you

Thanks & Regards,
Virendra S Rathore

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: House vs House Lord in Divisional charts.

Post by astrostar » 31 Jul 2018

Virendra wrote:
06 Jul 2018
So in D-12 should I then look at 4th lord and analyse by keeping its position as lagna.
Aspects from planets to 4th lord is used to know +/- traits, +/- health matters, +/- fate, etc.
e.g. 4th lord Mars, bad aspect with Saturn indicates iron deficiency in blood.
Virendra wrote:
06 Jul 2018
Or should I retain original lagna of D-12 and see things from 4th house.
Yes. use the D12 lagna, and see/check things from 4th house.
Virendra wrote:
06 Jul 2018
Reason for asking is, there may be things positive from 4th house and negative from 4th lord. Or vice versa.
So need to know which anchor gives better picture.
If we observe Indira Gandhi D12 chart,

Taurus lagna,
Venus in leo, Ketu in libra
Jupiter in Scorpio
Sun in Saggi
Mars in Aqu
Sat+Moon in Pisces

Her father Nehru died on 27 May 1964.
At that time, Jupiter MD, Venus AD was running in her chart.
Jupiter was in good aspect to both 9th house and 9th lord Saturn. Yet, Jupiter did not leave her father.

The +/- aspects are not the matter here. The required thing is planets must signify 2,7,badhaka houses from the relevant person's house in native's D1 chart.
Virendra wrote:
06 Jul 2018
Also, if we take 4th lord as lagna and analyse for mother's well being. Doesn't that also help us avoid dependence on the otherwise fickle original D-12 lagna.
from 4th lord (planet) viewpoint, it is not possible to get a quite reliable solution. If you have doubt on D12 lagna, once, check your time of birth, and make any adjustment only if it is required.

Always, in Astrology, a house is given the highest importance.
e.g. To know comforts, assets, land, we do analyze 4th house and its significator planets, without regard to +/- aspects.

e.g. I bought an empty plot to construct a house. It is seen from 4,11,12 houses with connection to Mars.
Now +/- aspects to those houses and lords indicate vasthu defects in respective areas. If Saturn forms evil aspect to - 'Mars, 4th house, 4th lord' - then, there might be vastu defect (a pit) in west/south area of the plot.

An aspect represents several matters in astrology. Not always an end, sometimes, may show defects/obstructions/improvements, etc.

Any way, the planets who become strong significators of a particular house, definitely give the results without regard to +/- aspects to/from others.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology