D10 and 7th house

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor
D10 and 7th house

Post by sphericalin » 04 Jul 2018

D-10 pertains to one's career. And 7th house in D-10 means partnerships/alliances done through career.

In positive terms Saturn is a planet that can very well be associated with hard work, learning skills.

Now, What if ,this Saturn is debilitated?

My understanding is that during the Mahadasha of Saturn and Antardasha of Sign Lord, the native will incur losses in terms of partnerships/alliances in Job and if earning through job, the native will seriously consider doing his/her business.

Opinions please

joyd

Re: D10 and 7th house

Post by joyd » 04 Jul 2018

My understanding is that during the Mahadasha of Saturn and Antardasha of Sign Lord, the native will incur losses in terms of partnerships/alliances in Job../no such things..saturn anthara is good..

joyd.

sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sphericalin » 05 Jul 2018

@joyd, I am sorry, I didn't understand the explanation, how good. Saturn is not happy Debilitated, so should have some bad effects.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jul 2018

saturn debilitation is always good.It is the only planet that will give positive results in neecha [both in natal and in navamsa too]. saturn is either malefic or benific to lagna,his malificiency is under controll. A neecha planets shed off its ego.

joyd.

sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sphericalin » 06 Jul 2018

@joyd, thank you

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 02 Apr 2022

Please analyze my D10 charts and please guide me as to how my remaining life would be