I have Pushkara navamsa or Pushkara venus please clarify someone

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aquarian kumar
Contributor
Contributor
I have Pushkara navamsa or Pushkara venus please clarify someone

Post by Aquarian kumar » 08 May 2018

D.O.B : 16 February 1991
Time : 20:00pm
Place : adra West Bengal India
Sir I have Pushkara navamsa in d9 chart or planet Venus is Pushkara please help me out

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have Pushkara navamsa or Pushkara venus please clarify someone

Post by hiimnotcool » 09 May 2018

i've only read about planets in Pusharkamsa/Bhaga in d-1 chart. will be interesting to see what other learned members say.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

now i'm really interested. i just checked my d9 chart to see if any planets/points were in pushkaramsa/bhaga.

D-9 Lagna degree is Libra 24'-Pushkarbhaga degree!
5th Lord Saturn (19 Gemini) is also Pusharamsa.

Aquarian kumar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aquarian kumar » 09 May 2018

What about my d9 chart bro..did you see any Pushkara planet or sign please let me know as I don't know how to calculate please

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

im not gonna look up your chart since it's almost 1 A.M. here and I would have to check it manually since it's a divisional chart.

But I will give you the degrees, so just check it out yourself and you'll find out

Aries, Leo, Sagittarius -20 deg to 23 deg20’ (Libra Navamsha) and 26 deg40’ to 30deg(Sagittarius Navamsha)

Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn- 6deg40’ to 10deg40’ (Pisces Navamsha) and 13deg20’ to 16deg40’ (Taurus Navamsha)

Gemini, Libra, Aquarius-16deg40’ to 20deg (Pisces Navamsha) and 23deg20’ to 26deg40’ (Taurus Navamsha)

Cancer, Scorpio, Pices-0deg to 3deg20’ (Cancer Navamsha) and 6deg40’ to 10deg(Virgo Navamsha)

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 12 May 2018

Hi !

I have Pushkara Navamsa (Capricorn Lagna,Pisces Navamsa).Never felt lucky.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 13 May 2018

aquarian.sun wrote:
12 May 2018
Hi !

I have Pushkara Navamsa (Capricorn Lagna,Pisces Navamsa).Never felt lucky.
Can't just be one single thing. Have to take the entire horoscope into account and paint a full picture from that.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 13 May 2018

Sure.I was just saying that i don't felt something...special or different about.On top of that i have mercury in pisces 1st house in D9 and my mercury dasha was HORRIBLE.

Rajir84

Post by Rajir84 » 23 Jun 2018

[quote=aquarian.sun post_id=258877 time=1526275676 user_id=19608]
Sure.I was just saying that i don't felt something...special or different about.On top of that i have mercury in pisces 1st house in D9 and my mercury dasha was HORRIBLE.
[/quote]
Same here my mercury is debilitated with no neecha hanga and vargottama as well. Hence a lot of difficulties in mercury related areas. Especially mercury being my 2nd and 11th gave me have problems with my siblings as well. But the only saving grace is my debilitated mercury is conjunct exalted Venus in pushkara navamsa the main problem has been my speech. My advice to anyone is be careful when you talk while you have this condition of mercury. Your speech is your weapon of self destruction. But this mercury can also make a person very interested in occult subjects like astrology. I'm very creative in story telling but not skillful with my hands or art and craft.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Jun 2018

Browse the older posts on it in this forum friends.

joyd.