Lagna Nakshatra Pada

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nvinamra
Lagna Nakshatra Pada

Post by nvinamra » 16 Jan 2018

Hi learned members,
I wanted to know how to reconcile the personality of a person who has lagna nakshatra in a pada which gives him or her a starkly different navamsa lagna from rasi lagna. For example someone having lagna nakshatra in sravana pada 1 which gives that person capricorn ascendant in rasi chart but aries ascendant in navamsa chart or for example purvabhadrapada nakshatra pada 1 aquarius ascendant in rasi and again aries ascendant in navamsa. These are two cases only but learned members may share other such cases as well. What I want to know is in such cases the navamsa lagna sign gives a dramatically different personality than the rasi lagna sign. Would that mean a lot of frustration for aries navamsa ascendant person in the above cases due their restrictions posed by their saturnine exterior and how should such a person blend his internal personality with the exterior environment?
Learned astrologers please opine.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lagna Nakshatra Pada

Post by astrostar » 30 Jan 2018

Hi,

Capricorn is the natural tenth sign of the zodiac which signifies all general qualities of the 10th house i.e. accomplishments in the physical world, boundaries, rules, discipline, divine law, responsibilities, professional goals, noble achievements and success, spotless name, fame, honors, enforcing the plan of the divine masters, etc. Capricorn possesses the ability to plan for the future–something which is lacking in many other signs. Capricorn usually can be relied upon for any kind of emergencies because it has an innate sense of responsibility to those it cares about. Unlike Taurus, another earth sign, Capricorn does not allow self-indulgence. Aries and Capricorn are Cardinal signs that symbolize two different kinds of leadership - a challenge of individual freedom and social order. Aries is always about the present, So Aries is unbound by the past and disinterested in the future. It is about freedom and individualism detached from social values, Aries hates to feel bound by rules, timetables, and organized agendas. Capricorn, the 10th sign of the zodiac, is highly aware of the world in which it lives. unlike impulsive Aries, Capricorn actions are preceded by careful thought and planning. Knows about the law of cause and effect. Capricorn leadership is built upon the past and is concerned with continuity and developing the future. Its law-based reality opposes with individualistic and anarchistic Aries. Capricorn accepts Aries’ guts and its willingness to fight for what it wants. The Goat (Cap) would love to transform the Ram’s (Aries) self-assurance, boldness, force, activeness, etc into a proper channel. Capricorn provides excellent terrain for the fiery and dominating Aries. Capricorn the sign of initiation and hard work, teaches Aries how to master the material world. Capricorn loves rules and laws of society, structure, and business. It obeys patience and discipline in order to achieve its goals. Capricorn is not afraid of a little hard work. Capricorn's conquering spirit animates the fire and energy of Aries. Self-control rules the mind when it comes to expressing force and energy. Through the method of limitation, control, cooling, the hot fiery matter of the Aries is slowly tamed and tempered.

Aries denotes efforts. Aquarius, natural 11th sign of the zodiac, returns fruits for those efforts. Saturn is the owner of Aquarius. It means Saturn and Aquarius denote fruits of efforts. So, Saturn is the natural "karma phal data". He gives the fruits of karma. Without Saturn approval, a native cannot get any type of (good/bad) fruit/result.

sorry for dirtying the thread.

astrostar

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 30 Jan 2018

astrostar,

Could you please explain what could happen if the D-1 Lagna is Libra and the D-9 Lagna is Aries?

Thanks for your time.

nvinamra

Post by nvinamra » 30 Jan 2018

Hello astrostar,

While I appreciate your thoughts on the nature of the individual zodiac signs mentioned in the examples in my question, I however am looking for a life story of someone having these drastically different signs on rashi and navamsa ascendants. I would like to know how the behavioral patterns of such a native pan out from initial days when more of the rasi chart is apparent to mature age since we see more and more navamsa traits become apparent with age. My hunch in the examples mentioned would be that the native is thoughtful, planning and cautious to begin with but with age the native would become more independent and individualistic. Obviously this reality would be colored with planetary placements in navamsa chart.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 31 Jan 2018

Hi,

Yes. signs, planets, houses are the causes for everything.

Life is a quest for happiness/pleasures/knowledge/truth/achievements.
A person becomes and has to become independent and individualistic for the following reasons
- self-learning
- to meet their personal needs
- to improve ethical/harmonious values, ways
- to understand the world
- to meet/balance traditions, non-traditions, new generations
- developing inner-self, imaginative, creativity skills
- for identity development
- emotional caretaking of loved ones
- nurture children
- mastering life experiences
- to pursue self-accomplishments
- to serve others
- to get higher level consciousness
- to teach others
- finally, for the liberation of the soul

Generally, all signs possess some kind of individualistic quality.
But, yes. Aries/Mars sign/navamsa tends to be more individualistic.

Though there are many, I mention here only a few points that support to transform one into an individualistic -
- 2nd house represents greed, gathering materials for needs.
- Planets connected with 2nd house reveal the individualistic matters.
- 8th to 2nd house connections (not 2nd to 8th)
- Rahu denotes obsessions and makes the native, more individualistic, self-centered.
- Moon connected with 2nd/4th houses also adds.
- Moon connected with earthy signs rasi/navamsa
- Venus indicates one's passion for something. Venus in earthy signs rasi/navamsa, gives passion for materials, comforts.

Troubles cause transformations.
The 8th house represents gradual transformation/turn/change. When a person is in the transformation stage, definitely the running dasa would be linked to the 8th house. It may be anything from individualistic to spiritualistic.

astrostar

saan90

Post by saan90 » 20 Apr 2018

Lagna Nakshatra is in uttarashada pada 2 Capricorn ascendant navamsa lagna Nakshatra in shravana pada 1 Capricorn ascendant.please find my path of life date of birth 1st August 1990 birth time-18:02 pm, place-Parbhani, Maharashtra.