8th house in Navamsa

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AdiShar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
8th house in Navamsa

Post by AdiShar » 01 Oct 2017

Respected People
What is the significance and effect of 8th house of navamsa. And what if planets occupy the said house. Will it always be malefic even if benefic effects exist.
Regards

Preeta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: 8th house in Navamsa

Post by Preeta » 05 Mar 2018

8th house is the house of mangalya in Navamsa chart. It 2nd from 7th house meaning it's like the asset of 7th, i.e. marriage in case of Navamsa.
I'm not a professional Astrologer. But I'm learning.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 09 Mar 2018

It can cause damage to the 9th of the navamsa. Mainly the trines are looked at in the navamsa for talents, spouse and gods blessings in life, so it can drain this away in simple terms. Since the navamsa can show internal strengths and world, the 8th house lord or planets there can shock you internally causing change and disruption.

By general example we would not want the 8th lord in the navamsa lagna becuase it can effect the spouse in marriage.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 05 Dec 2019

Vamanaavataram012 wrote:
> It can cause damage to the 9th of the navamsa. Mainly the trines are looked
> at in the navamsa for talents, spouse and gods blessings in life, so it can
> drain this away in simple terms. Since the navamsa can show internal
> strengths and world, the 8th house lord or planets there can shock you
> internally causing change and disruption.
>
> By general example we would not want the 8th lord in the navamsa lagna
> becuase it can effect the spouse in marriage.

But what if he is the lord of the 7th in rasi as well? For example cancer Lagna for rasi chart. In own house in Kumbha Navamsa. I know it’s not auspicious to have 1 - 8 relationship between raasi and Navamsa Lagna. 🙏 request learned members to guide. Since marriage is for spiritual progress is it why it’s bad if it’s 8th from Lagna. I have this but I have 2 benefics associated with Navamsa. Mercury in Navamsa Lagna and Jupiter retro in the 7th from Navamsa Lagna and he is my Lagna lord( Pisces Lagna) he is with saturn in Aries.

Best regards