dara karaka vargottam in Navmansha

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor
dara karaka vargottam in Navmansha

Post by Lala1234 » 17 Sep 2017

Respected Astroologers,

In my case Mercury is darakaraka and is vargottam in the D9 chart in the sign of Capricorn.
In the rashi it is placed in the ascendant and in d9 it is placed in the 5th house....
Does is mean that the nature of the spouse will be the same as he portrays..and being in the sign of Capricorn though mercury says a talkative person he will be disciplined too.
Please give your feedback.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Re: dara karaka vargottam in Navmansha

Post by Lala1234 » 19 Sep 2017

Respected astrologers I request you to kindly give your feedback

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Sep 2017

your question is a blind one without proper basic info.

joyd

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 20 Sep 2017

sir,
to assist you further let me provide you with my birth detail..hope it will provide some base to the aforementioned question.
DOB - 31/12/1989(DDMMYY)
TOB - 10AM
POB - MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

hope this helped.
Thank you sir

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Sep 2017

First confirm whether you like to see the solution for your question from jaiminis school or parashara's school?I can give only one not both.so decide first and reply.

joyd

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 21 Sep 2017

sir,

Any kind of explanation is welcomed..

Thanks in anticipation.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Sep 2017

The word dara karaka belongs to jaiminis school.so first you should not use that word in your query.Based on Traditional parashar's system the 7th lord is moon,who is equal to DK-mercury in jaimini's school.so we have to view your question on parashars system.saturn-ketu-rahu afflicting moon[D1/D9].Here Rahu's affliction is more powerful when compared with the other two planets.Rahu gives anti traditional thoughts on 7th house significations.It delays or denies marriage.If one gets married means there is lot of dissatisfaction from the partner.such marriage broke with in 3 years from the date of marriage.Before and after marriage,multiple relationships are not ruled out.New relationships are broken due to ketu's interaction[aspect]and 6th lord mercury's PAC.
iN D9 moon in own[cancer] amsa not a welcomed one.It gives mental harassment from the partner.Due to saturn's aspect,sometimes partner will be frizzed sexually too.Partner will speak less,while speaking,she/he can only hears their voice.A kind of stammered talk can be noticeable.partner likes to live in imaginations and daydreams.They spoils the mental peace of others.

In jaimini you should not use parashari navamsa chart and you have to raise it on exclusive jaiminis given rules.so your framed question that reflects DK in vargottama not a valid one.Don't ask me the analysis based on jaimini's system ,as i am occupied in my own research work.

joyd

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 22 Sep 2017

I'll say as a reader I'd appreciate the answer from Jaimini school, since darakaraka is a much more jaimini concept.
I too have darakaraka vargottam.

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 22 Sep 2017

joyd sir,

Thanks a ton for your explationation.

pank

Post by pank » 26 Sep 2017

hi can someone please tell if true that we can see where we might meet our spouse, based on darakaraka placement ? or is it placement in navamsa only?
Or is this not accurate and DK shows nothing to say about where or how we meet spouse. ?

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 26 Sep 2017

Where you will meet spouse is researched by Dr.Arjun Pai and according to him see the placement of your 7th lord and now see 7th from it..the sign rising in the 7th from 7th lord placement will give you some clues regarding meeting of the spouse...
Like eg..for capricorn 7th is moon and moon is in the asendent , so 7th house from 7th lord placement is again 7th house..which is in the sign of cancer..now cancer rules the 4th house of the kaalpurush kundali..4th house denotes home, car, etc and cancer is the sign of a crab .
So when ever such a person meets his future spouse in the surrounding he will notice car, or might be in a hotel and see a crab of their photos of the same.. The other scenario can be you meet them at home..urs , theirs of someone elses as 4th house is also the house relating to affairs of home.

All the above has to be checked in the main birth chart.
Hope this helps

pank

Post by pank » 27 Sep 2017

Oh thank you Lala1234.
I actually remember a friend of mine telling this from a KRS channel video, but I must have forgotten.

You typed it clearly, thanks for sharing.

I wonder if there is other technique on top of that one to help get more specific.
Like if someone 7 from 7 lord sign is cancer, but then a way to see which significations of cancer will be the one that comes true. If it will be at persons home, or near water beach, or car, ?

maybe we will find out from a new arjun video someday, or learned member here might know.

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 27 Sep 2017

pank wrote:
27 Sep 2017
Oh thank you Lala1234.
I actually remember a friend of mine telling this from a KRS channel video, but I must have forgotten.

You typed it clearly, thanks for sharing.

I wonder if there is other technique on top of that one to help get more specific.
Like if someone 7 from 7 lord sign is cancer, but then a way to see which significations of cancer will be the one that comes true. If it will be at persons home, or near water beach, or car, ?

maybe we will find out from a new arjun video someday, or learned member here might know.
Hey you are always welcome...I believe in sharing knowledge.. Share what you have..it helps you to remember and the recipient to learn something.. Perhaps something new ...
You nailed it buddy ..yes Dr Pai video that Kapeil had recreated on his youtube channel KRS.
Yes I guess that precise knowledge will require a deeper understanding.. Hope so we learn something from the upcoming Dr.Arjun Pai videos...

Priya dhillon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Priya dhillon » 31 Dec 2017

Lala1234 wrote:
26 Sep 2017
Where you will meet spouse is researched by Dr.Arjun Pai and according to him see the placement of your 7th lord and now see 7th from it..the sign rising in the 7th from 7th lord placement will give you some clues regarding meeting of the spouse...
Like eg..for capricorn 7th is moon and moon is in the asendent , so 7th house from 7th lord placement is again 7th house..which is in the sign of cancer..now cancer rules the 4th house of the kaalpurush kundali..4th house denotes home, car, etc and cancer is the sign of a crab .
So when ever such a person meets his future spouse in the surrounding he will notice car, or might be in a hotel and see a crab of their photos of the same.. The other scenario can be you meet them at home..urs , theirs of someone elses as 4th house is also the house relating to affairs of home.

All the above has to be checked in the main birth chart.
Hope this helps
That's interesting. ..can you please tell me what kind of scenario does Aquarius sign denotes :wink:

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 03 Mar 2018

This interesting indeed. My Mercury is also my Darakaraka but while it is not Vargottoma in Navamsa it is placed in same house as in D1.

My 7th from 7th lord lands in Aries in 10th house. I'm not sure what denotes Aries but does this mean I'll meet spouse at work? If Aries represents 1st house, how can meeting spouse relate to "self"?