Does saturn afflict in D9?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
taehan
Does saturn afflict in D9?

Post by taehan » 09 Aug 2017

Hi, my debilitated D1 virgo venus is exalted in d9 in pisces, but its conjuncting saturn there. Does that mean my exaltation is getting canceled? Thank you!

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does saturn afflict in D9?

Post by Surya_1 » 09 Aug 2017

No debilitation doesnt cancel, according to me.

taehan

Post by taehan » 10 Aug 2017

[quote=Surya_1 post_id=241848 time=1502339208 user_id=17841]
No debilitation doesnt cancel, according to me.
[/quote]

im sorry, do you mean the debilitation doesnt get cancelled, or the exaltation doesnt cancel? Saturn is not my AK nor AMK

what i want to know is if when im the age my d9 chart starts affecting me, my venus will start acting better (in pisces in d9) or still be a bit damaged (since its conjuncting saturn, in pisces in d9) Since its already debilitated in virgo in my rasi, thank you!

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 10 Aug 2017

D1 debilitation doesnt get canceled. btw, which classic even refers something close to this approach of assessing things?

taehan

[quote=Surya_1 post_id=241871 time=1502387823 user_id=17841]
D1 debilitation doesnt get canceled. btw, which classic even refers something close to this approach of assessing things?
[/quote]

Im sorry i think its the way our english is different i dont undesrtand some things you are saying. Also, i KNOW the debilitation doesnt get 'cancelled'.. but the malefic effect shouldnt be as strong if your debilitated planet is exalted on D9, specially after my 30's. What i mean to ask is if that good effect of my d9 exaltation would be affected, reduced, or "cancelled" since saturn is sitting with it. Do you know if this happens? Or not..

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 10 Aug 2017

I shall pass the question to rest. I dont use Divisional charts, but I would deffinetly test the hypothesis you stated, on other charts who have similar combinations. I cant recollect if I have any to share with you.

But dont panic much on Exaltation and Debilitation, they are state of ego at play. Read on Transaction analysis, where you the Adult is Exaltation, Child the debilitation - analogy for understanding it.

There is also a youtube video by Saptarishi astrology and V P Goel, mentioning the state of ego in a session on fundamentals of astrology.

Also those rules is only a part of the diagnosis, however you have further more to look out, to truely understand the event to manifest. ex: dasa, bhukti, transit..etc

taehan

THANK YOU! Im definitely gonna check on it! :)
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 13 Aug 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one ?