Placement of Mercury in my D9?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
avinash16
Contributor
Contributor
Placement of Mercury in my D9?

Post by avinash16 » 25 Jun 2017

Can somebody tell me where my Mercury is placed in D9 chart?
8th house of 9th house of D9?

Mercury is my 7th Lord in D1
and some online kundlis show that my D9 Mercury is in 8th house of D9 and some show D9 Mercury is in 9th house of D9? I am totally confused

my birth details:
male
16 sep 1980
1435 hours/ 2:35 pm
Saharanour, UP, India

Can some esteemed astrologers check on their reliable Softwares to check the placement of my mercury in D1 and D9 chart?

taehan

Re: Placement of Mercury in my D9?

Post by taehan » 05 Jul 2017

this isnt necessary, your mercury d9 placement is determined by nakshatra and pada on d1. So tell us that, what nakshatra and pada its in in your main! You ascendant is also determined by the same, i would trust this more than a software, you just need to make sure your birth time is correct

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Jul 2017

avinash16 wrote:
25 Jun 2017
Can somebody tell me where my Mercury is placed in D9 chart?
8th house of 9th house of D9?

Mercury is my 7th Lord in D1
and some online kundlis show that my D9 Mercury is in 8th house of D9 and some show D9 Mercury is in 9th house of D9? I am totally confused

my birth details:
male
16 sep 1980
1435 hours/ 2:35 pm
Saharanour, UP, India

Can some esteemed astrologers check on their reliable Softwares to check the placement of my mercury in D1 and D9 chart?
D9 - 8th house

Regards, Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Anup
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Anup » 07 Jul 2017

Dear Friend

This all depends which ayanansh your system is using which can bring a lot of differences in all 16 divisional charts.That why a correct ayanansh is must before we start predicting.We use 24Feb 366AD for krushna ashtakvarga system and results are amazing for find timing of event.

-Anup
www,kascorner.com

avinash16
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avinash16 » 11 Jul 2017

[quote=taehan post_id=240642 time=1499272653 user_id=17650]
this isnt necessary, your mercury d9 placement is determined by nakshatra and pada on d1. So tell us that, what nakshatra and pada its in in your main! You ascendant is also determined by the same, i would trust this more than a software, you just need to make sure your birth time is correct
[/quote]

About D1 Mercury -> Hasta NK pada 3