Ketu in 10th House of Dasamsa in scorpio and Mars exalted in 12th???

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vinith
Ketu in 10th House of Dasamsa in scorpio and Mars exalted in 12th???

Post by Vinith » 13 Jun 2017

Hello all,

I am trying to understand what does it say about professional life when 10th house Scorpio of Dasamsa has Ketu in it and the lord of Scorpio is exalted in 12th.

Does the rule of Ketu being exalted or a co-owner of Scorpio apply here? How does rahu Ketu axis work in dasamsa?

Somewhere i read it says - When reading Dasamsa or D10, consider how is the
a)10th lord of Rasi chart is placed in D10? - Sun is the 10th lord of Rasi and is placed in its own sign in 7th in D10
b) Consider how is the 10th lord of D10 is placed in D10? Mars the lord of scorpio is exalted in D10 but in Dushtana
c) How is Ascendant lord of D10 is placed in D10? It is Aquarius lagna in D10 and its lord is placed in 11th in Sagg in D10

I know we have to judge Rasi chart primarily, never just use the divisional chart without studying rasi. I am asking this is because there has been lot of struggle in my career from last 7years and plus i am running Ketu Mahadashawhich started in oct 2016. I was trying to judge my career graph based on D10. Mercury dasha was ordinary one as it being lord of 8th and 11th in Rasi plus 5 and 8th in D10.