Can we check Abhichar yoga in divisional charts?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Can we check Abhichar yoga in divisional charts?

Post by jemsmiles » 27 Apr 2017

Respected members,
We check divisional charts to confirm any event about our life.
My question is, should we check divisional chart to predict for Abhichar yoga also?
If yes than please explain how to check it.

Following is my post to know remedies for native but I am not sure whether he has Abhichar yoga or not so I want to know more about it.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34384

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Can we check Abhichar yoga in divisional charts?

Post by ChandraLagna » 27 Apr 2017

jemsmiles wrote:
27 Apr 2017
Respected members,
We check divisional charts to confirm any event about our life.
My question is, should we check divisional chart to predict for Abhichar yoga also?
There is no such thing as a divisional "chart". The vargas or divisionals are mere amsas or "parts" of the main chart, so there is no meaning in seeking any event or any kind of yoga in Vargas. Every yoga or aspect is applicable only in main chart alone.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 27 Apr 2017

Don't see black magic yogas, at least not the ones I know of. Do see Saar Yog (all real planets in 4th to 7th house). That is a proper Nabhash yog and its general results are: one is a manufacturer of arrows, is equal to a mad person, likes to torture, hunt, heads a prison and fond of mean handiworks.

Essentially this yog has the capacity to disturb one's peace of mind, making the native of unstable disposition. Sun-Mer-Jup combo makes one interested in stonework (like you said he is in civil engineering). Depending on strengths and weakness of planets the mentioned yogas quantify. I would suggest Durga Chalisa in general to have better control over mind. But I am not that familiar with remedies per se.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 27 Apr 2017

Thank you so much for your reply chandralagnaji and rathore Ji.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles