Does aspect work in in navamsa chart

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Adi0711
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Does aspect work in in navamsa chart

Post by Adi0711 » 15 Dec 2016

I have a query regarding the aspect of planets:
Does the aspect work in the divisional charts, specially Navamsa chart?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Does aspect work in in navamsa chart

Post by ChandraLagna » 15 Dec 2016

Adi0711 wrote: Does the aspect work in the divisional charts, specially Navamsa chart?
No.

This query has been answered multiple times, search here: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/search.php
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 17 Dec 2016

Aspects work in divisional charts as I have given my side of the argument. Whatever is outside is completely replicated on the inside. There is NO DIFFERENCE as clearly alluded by the scriptures.

Any study of divisional charts with the view that it is not bound by time and space unlike the one as represented by the external enviroment, leads to a fall in one's spiritual development. Atman and Parabrahman are the same. And for a start as a jyotisha, we must hold this in mind in order to make further progress in spirituality.

In fact Mr Vaughn Paul did tell me that some Vedic Western Astrologers consider each divisional chart as if they have their own nakshatras etc. quite early on before I have a chance to work out the theoretical basis of it. We need the Sun here to guide us rather than Mercury.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 14 Jan 2017

I am now reading Vaisishtha Yoga.

In one of the stories on Queen Lila, the Lotus was compared to having many circle of petals surrounding the inner core. So there are cities within cities with sage Vaishishtha incarnated as a different being, a king, all within his same hermitage. For Vaisishtha Yoga, the whole world is unreal and we have only the mass unconsciousness Brahman and this also subsist within ourselves.

Vaiishtha Yoga teaches that both QUALITY and QUANTITY wise, the Atman is the same as Brahman. It is the extreme form of non-duality.

As stated in my other post on the spiritual explanation of the expansion paths of the bhavas counting 6th from each current bhava, there are also philosophies teaching duality Yogas but even that admit of the sameness of the QUALITY of the Atman and the Brahman, Parabrahman and Bhagavan..........only that the QUANTITY is different.

Since in Vedic Astrology we know that each chart of an individual is just a microcosm of the individual whether it is the Rasi chart or the divisional charts and not the whole world, I tend to agree with the Bhagavan philosophy. It is just a matter whether we want to stop at the Brahman level or at the Bhagavan level.

Nevertheless the treatment of the reading of the divisional charts follows the same pattern as the Rasi chart since QUALITY wise, there is no difference between the Atman and Brahman, Parabrahman or Bhagavan concepts.

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Balwinder » 26 Jan 2017

Here are some contradictory ideas which need to be reconciled.
1. Navamsa becomes important after age 36. Some even say D9 takes over from the rasi chart.
2. Aspects and neechbhanga don’t apply in navamsa and other divisionals.

Both 1. and 2. can’t be true.

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 26 Jan 2017

If aspects dont work in D9. Whats are use of D9 chart? Just to check strength of planets?

what about yogas?? conjunctions?? sign exchange??

is it just d9 or do aspects dont work in any divisional chart? like d10,d60??

If so, please enlighten me with some logic as to why!! Thanks you!

ChandraLagna Ji, the link you have provided is not working. Its the same for all the links... they are get redirected to LOVA homepage. So please, if you can copy paste the content here. That would be very help as all the videos I have gone throught about divisional chart says that aspects and yogas work.

I am totally confused now.

rgrds,
Astroboy

Helios
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Helios » 26 Jan 2017

Astroboyprakuchan wrote:
26 Jan 2017
ChandraLagna Ji, the link you have provided is not working. Its the same for all the links...
rgrds,
Astroboy
Plz try this - search.php
“You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” -- Michael Dell