Dasamsa

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dasamsa

Post by SoulLight » 29 May 2016

Hello,
Can someone please give insights into my D-10 charts?
12-24-83, 16:20, 21:46 N, 72:11 E.
What kind of Deb Saturn in 12th House would give? How the Neechabhanga of Saturn via Exalted Mars work?
What kind of Exalted Mars in 9th can give result? At what age does the NB occur?
Thank you!
SL

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dasamsa

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Jul 2016

Dear SL
Your current dasha is Moon-Jup
In D-1, Moon is in 4H and Jup is in 8H as 8L.
Interestingly except Rahu, all planets connect to Jup. Sun & Mer are conjunct Jup; Mars, Sat aspect it; Ven is in nak of Jup and Ketu is Jup's nak dispositor lord and Jup aspect Moon. So this must be a happening time in ur life as so many things shd happen now.
In D-10, Moon is 3L placed in 6H & in exchange with 6L Ven. Jup is in 8H again.
This shd give a competitive time in career (or whatever area consumes your most of the time). But you'll be able to manage things and finally get victorious.

The next ADL is Sat who's debi but neechbhang as its dispositor Mars is exalted and aspect Sat. Sat is exalted in D-1 in 6H (in 3H from Moon) which is very good. So I feel in the AD of Sat, you'll do thru some turbulent times but you'll be able to manage things and you'll be benefited out of it.

Plz note at the start of Sat AD, transit wise Rahu will pass over the natal Moon thus creating a lot of mental anxities and worries but things will settle down. One shd observe patience in such times.

God bless you
Neeraj

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 24 Jul 2016

Dr. Neeraj ji,
Thank you for the details. As all planets except Rahu connects to Jupiter, is that a good thing? Or bad as my Jupiter is FM.
I believe its Avasthas are not good either. Does that agitate Jupiter even more?
For D-10 you have pointed out Sign exchange for 3rd and 6th Lords so in which Dasha would I get results? In Moon Dasha how will the Sign exchange help for 3rd and 6th house?
For the Saturn AD's I have noticed how it kinda gives me Raj Yoga at the same time turbulence and yet emerging out of it and landing in wonderland! Maybe the Dhaiyya effect will remain till Jan 2017.
I think Rahu has turned out to be the worse everytime it has aspected Moon.
Thank you for your insights!
SL

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 24 Jul 2016

Jup making connection with many planets means you'll results results from various fields of life.