Beginner - problems with reading my Navamsa chart

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor
Beginner - problems with reading my Navamsa chart

Post by Daisy_85 » 02 May 2016

Hello everybody,

I'm still fairly new to vedic astrology. I did get a consultation done with professional charts, so now I have my birth chart with signs, planets, lords etc. and all divisional charts. However, I can't seem to understand how I know what signs my planets are in in the Navamsa. How do I calculate or read it? For example: I'm a Gemini ascendant with Venus Mars conjunction in the birth chart in the sign of Pisces in the 10th house. Mars is at 23:21:09 degrees, Venus at 23:53:59.
In the Navamsa they're sitting in the ascendant. What sign are they in? And how do I find out the signs of the other planets?

Thank you for your help

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Beginner - problems with reading my Navamsa chart

Post by Daisy_85 » 09 May 2016

Nobody?

I tried looking it up online but I still don't understand how to do it :(

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Jul 2016

Dear Daisy
I cudnt understand whether this question is about Mathematical part or regarding analysis?
Every 30 deg sign is further bifurcated into 3 deg 20 min part called as Navamsa.
The navamsa of Fiery sign starts from Aries; those of Earthy sign starts from Capricorn; Airy signs start with Libra navamsa and lastly Watery sign starts from Cancer.
So Mars in ur chart at 23-21-09 deg i.e. in 8th navamsa of Pisces i.e. starting from Cancer which is Aquarius.

Likewise Sun in Aquarius at 13-18 is in 4th navamsa which from Libra is Capricorn.
God bless you
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 23 Jul 2016

Dear Neeraj,

I had some trouble understanding how to calculate the signs in Navamsa, but luckily I found out :D Thank you very much for always helping me!!