Opposite Rahu/Ketu Conjuction in Navamsa

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
freeloader
Contributor
Contributor
Opposite Rahu/Ketu Conjuction in Navamsa

Post by freeloader » 17 Dec 2015

Hi dear forum members. In my rasi chart Rahu is in Libra and Ketu is in Aries. In navamsa chart is the opposite. Is this opposite conjunction has a fated meaning or is it just a ordinary thing? Thank you.

Birth details:

00:46:56

Istanbul/Turkey(Male)

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Opposite Rahu/Ketu Conjuction in Navamsa

Post by freeloader » 23 Dec 2015

Any comments ?

silkygrover
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by silkygrover » 23 May 2017

Following up on Saturn and Rahu articles, here are some generic effects on Ketu and its Maha dasa (MD). As mentioned before, these are generic in nature. They can be applied broadly to individual horoscopes with the disclaimer that in any individual horoscope, a multitude of factors will affect the final outcome for a given horoscope and hence ‘Generic’ rules can not be blindly applied to each horoscope.

1) Ketu MD will be better for individuals with lagna and rashi (moon sign) as Cancer, Leo, Scorpio and Pisces.

2) For Capricorn lagna, ketu co rules 11th house and if conjunct of aspected by a strong Mars, can give monetary gains

3) Ketu conjunct any yoga karaka planet (example mars for Cancer/ Leo ascendants and Venus for Saturn ruled ascendants) will give excellent results in its MD

4) Typically Ketu conjunct Jupiter is a very good combination which gives a balanced and spiritual thought process, satisfaction in life and if related to 2nd house or 11th house in a horoscope, big monetary gains or money inflow

5) In contrast, Ketu conjunct Saturn or in same nakshatra as Saturn (trinal to Saturn) gives a detached and serious mind which has a tendency to austerity in life. If venus involves in the mix, being the karaka for material pleasures, the combination of Saturn- Ketu- Venus can produce a saintly person with a detached mentality towards worldly comforts.

6) Saturn closely conjunct with Ketu and having no aspect of a benefic like Jupiter or Venus will surely give severe troubles in the career of a native (Saturn is karaka of work and ketu is a karaka of moksha or the loss of worldly pursuits of pleasures/ comforts/ day to day hustling/ job)

7) Ketu should be considered exalted in Scorpio and Saggitarius and Mooktrikona in Pisces

8) Ketu should be considered debilitated in Taurus and Gemini

9) Ketu will internalize the energy of any planet it conjuncts. Example – Ketu conjunct Mars will magnify the energy levels of Mars but instead of inflating anger/ ego or aggression, it will make the individual highly controlled in emotions and the native will be able to channelize their energy towards any goal they set out to achieve

10) Ketu with Moon gives strong powers of concentration and a personality which appears cold and detached in terms of emotions. If this combination happens in a fixed sign like Taurus or Leo, the person will appear extremely placid and cold in their emotional nature

11) Ketu with Mercury will give good mathematical skills if Mercury is strong and the person has a good analytical and penetrative mind which can make for good lawyers, professors and researchers

12) Ketu in Lagna and or close to moon also gives psychic/ intuition powers
13) Ketu conjunct the Sun or Moon can give problems with eyes/ eyesight. With the Sun it also gives a predisposition to have bone fractures in life and problems with the spine. If sun and ketu are conjunct and well placed/ strong in dignity, the Ego and nature of a person is highly spiritual and balanced and their father might also be a spiritually inclined person.
14) Best positions for Ketu for material achievements is 3rd, 6th and 11th. For spiritual progress, Ketu in 12th is great when strong and aspected by Jupiter or Saturn
15) Ketu is highly unstable and explosive in 8th house and pre-disposes a person to secretive acts/ questionable actions which can bring trouble eventually to the native and his finances

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 24 May 2017

Silky Grover,

Great observation, especially with Jupiter/Ketu conjunction. I have this combination in Scorpio in the 3rd. Onset of Jupiter MD, my spiritual inclination has risen as well as balanced thought processed. The ability to internalize and discriminate between the right and the wrong.

Vidhya
Smile

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 24 May 2017

Thanks for sharing the general observations. I also would like to share my personal experience in regards to Saturn MD and Ketu AD. Overall it was good from satisfaction, learning and career growth perspective. Went abroad for 2 times in that dasha and got good international exposure. I am a gemini lagna and rashi with Ketu in 8th(Capricorn) house but under 5th aspect from Jupiter from 4h(Virgo). This Jupiter is with Saturn (more than 10 degrees apart). So Ketu is in 8th house and in a trine from both Saturn and Jupiter but the AD was good, wonder how the MD will be.

silkygrover
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by silkygrover » 24 May 2017

"Hi Vidhya, Great observation, especially with Jupiter/Ketu conjunction. I have this combination in Scorpio in the 3rd. Onset of Jupiter MD, my spiritual inclination has risen as well as balanced thought processed. The ability to internalize and discriminate between the right and the wrong. "

Hi Vidhya I am glad you liked my observation.

Thanks,
Silky