Husband's D9-horrible Wife's D9-blessed. What happens?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kateyp
Contributor
Contributor
Husband's D9-horrible Wife's D9-blessed. What happens?

Post by Kateyp » 06 Dec 2015

If a wife has a D9 chart indicating blessings children wealth and happiness while the husband has a D9 chart indicating unhappiness poverty suffering and no progeny. What happens in the marriage?

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Husband's D9-horrible Wife's D9-blessed. What happens?

Post by Crystalpages » 07 Dec 2015

Kateyp wrote:If a wife has a D9 chart indicating blessings children wealth and happiness while the husband has a D9 chart indicating unhappiness poverty suffering and no progeny. What happens in the marriage?
D7 and D1, putrapada, putrakarka, appropriate dashas etc would bear attention and consideration, next, for starters...?
Rohiniranjan

Kateyp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kateyp » 09 Dec 2015

I was just speculating - I understand now that good/bad factors can be changed in other divisional charts and is dasha dependent.
Thank You!

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » 15 Dec 2015

D1 Chart promises what gives or takes, Navamsa or other chart shows the mental equation and the intensity of give or take which is been promised in the D1 Chart.

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » 15 Dec 2015

For example. If a Malefic planet is aspecting a house in D1 and if the same malefic planet is lagna lord of any charts (like D9, D10, D7 etc.) and well placed then they are bound to reduce the ill affects or give you inner power to achieve or over come the hurdles based on D1 chart.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 15 Dec 2015

Why, I wonder, ancient astrologers called D1 or V1 as "Kshetra"? Sanskrit-vignas please educate us -- does that word not mean region, territory, location, jurisdictioh, and maybe three dozen more meanings...?

Why did They call it Kshetra...? What did they mean...??

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 15 Dec 2015

Kateyp wrote:I was just speculating - I understand now that good/bad factors can be changed in other divisional charts and is dasha dependent.
Thank You!
"can be changed" implies a bit too much power to the nativity's free-will and freedom-of-error as statisticians call it ;-)

'can change the interpretation' (the 'weight-of-evidence' -- another statistical concept!) would be my preference, as terminology goes...!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan